Solara - Cover

Solara

Copyright© 2012 by Doc Oc

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - New twist on Robinson Crusoe

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Space   Pregnancy  

Ten days out from Orlana; Solara and I are awakened so that we can contact the 9024 and Orlanan space control. Solara got on the radio to Capt. Sordane on the 9024 then talked to her father. We were going to have to get ship-to-ground transport as the Connie and the 'E' were too big to ground; they will have to remain in orbit and I hopped that I might get my father-in-law up here to see them.

When we got planet side my in-laws and children were there to greet us; it was strange to see our 6 oldest daughters with their husbands, 4 with children and 2 expecting. The rest all healthy and glad to see their parents and siblings. Solara was a bit out-of -sorts at finding out she was a Grandmother but Father was thrilled at being a Great-Grandfather; He was also shocked speechless when we told him of the boys' quadruple birth. He went on-and-on about how this hasn't happened in 686 years; that's when we told him about Tony and Julna and their quadruple male birth. He immediately got on the 'phone' and was informed by the med center that it was true there had been two sets of quad boys born on Luna Base; those of his daughter and those of Mr. and Mrs. Divencenzo.

Two days after landing Father, myself, Solara, Capt. Sordane, Lt. Bortin, Adm. Sandecker (from Space Command) and the Elder Lords sat down to discuss the status of EE4. Everyone introduced themselves and then Father stood and presented Lt. Bortin's idea to the Lords. After about an hour Lord Chultan stood and asked Lt. Bortin to explain his idea.

The Lt. stood and said, "My Lords and guests I was privileged to sit with my Captain at the discussions concerning the planet 8751-A (discovering ship and order found) known to Earth as Epsilon Eridani 4. After listening to the discussions for more than two weeks I was suddenly struck by the thought that if we mixed the crews and commands that that would be the best way to insure the planets neutrality in the area of space between our two spheres of influence. That this set-up would allow for a secure place for each of our citizens and traders to contact the others and carry out business and visitation. I trust that my Lords will make a decision equitable to all concerned. Thank you."

"Thank you Lt. If you will allow us some time to talk amongst ourselves we will call you when we have questions or a consensus."

Father invited Adm. Sandecker to his home for dinner and to partake of his hospitality. Adm. Sandecker, his aid, Solara, myself and our children all converged on Fathers house and had a great evening. Solara and I got caught-up with our kids and Adm. Sandecker got the chance to talk with Father, later telling me he was very impressed by his knowledge and comportment. Everyone just kind of sat around for 5 days before Father got a call from the Lords to bring us all together for a meeting. As we entered the assembly hall the Lords Council, all of them, were in their seats and I felt just a bit overwhelmed. We entered and took the offered seats and after all of us arrived Lord Chultan stood up. The hall was immediately quiet and He spoke.


(Interpreted) "Lords and Visitors, we have before us a future altering decision that may provide a new avenue of prosperity and goodwill for all our peoples. You all know of the rescue of one of our prominent daughters from the wreckage of the cruiser 8751 by the Earth man who became her mate and the father of her children. Lord Torlan, her father has brought from his son-in-laws people a proposal for the mutual sharing of the planet known to us as 8751-A. We, the council have thought long on the proposal and ask Lt. Bortin to step forward."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.