Door 2 Door
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2012 by Severusmax

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a revised version of "Door 2 Door", with some names and events changed. She is more obviously in charge here, because she is teaching him about sex and making sure that both of them enjoy it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Pegging   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

“So, if you think of it, this is watersports in more ways than one,” Abel teased his girlfriend Christina as they peed on each other in the shower and rinsed off the piss from their skin.

“That’s true, babe. Oh, God, I love how you have such a great sense of humor! I love how you fuck me! I love how you kiss me! I love that you don’t think of me as too old to be sexy!” Christina laughed and smiled as she felt her boyfriend ease into her snatch in the shower.

“Are you kidding, honey? You’re a fucking MILF and you know it! Sorry, I guess that I’m so enjoying the freedom to cuss at last that I might have gone overboard with it,” Abel reacted as Christina moved to let him slip out, thinking that he had offended her somehow.

“Don’t be silly. I only had you pull out so that I could do this. Nothing that you said offended me. Quite the opposite. Anyway, if I got angry over that, I would owe you the apology, dear,” Christina told him as she lubed up his cock and bent over, “Now, lube up my butt, please, so that you can fuck me in the ass.”

“You want me to sodomize you, eh?” Abel chuckled as he did as she asked, enjoying the tightness and friction of her wonderful booty.

“Oh, fuck, yes! Do me in the butt!” Christina egged him on, very much in the mood for some buggery.

Abel couldn’t believe his luck. Twice in just two days, he got to fuck that fine bottom of his girlfriend’s. She really was a cougar and she was HIS cougar, down to that wonderful asset of hers, her glorious booty. She felt very tight, too, as he pushed in and out of her hot hole. This felt amazing, just as it did the day before. He loved the heat. He loved the friction. He loved the tightness. He loved the slick feeling of her lovely backdoor around his cock. He loved how aggressive he got to be and how enthusiastically, how ardently his lover pushed back at him with her sweet hips and ass.

“You’re lovin’ it, aren’t you, dear? Good! I want you hooked on me! I want you to have thousands of reasons to stay. I’m yours now and you’re mine! We’ll have others, of course, but this ... this is us. This is you and me time. This is me proving to you, yet again, that you always cum first with me. Always. I live to please and serve you, Abel Lindberg,” Christina swore to him with passion in her voice.

These words and her latest stroke, where she tightened even more on Abel’s dick, forced him to cum at last inside her bottom. This, in turn, caused Christina to climax from the wonderful feeling of his jizz in her butt. She rushed to wash his cock and rinse out his cum as it dripped out of her bunghole. She then gave him a French kiss that he was sure to remember into eternity, if she had anything to do with it. She adored her giant ... he was HER giant and she loved him, everything about him. She felt like the luckiest slut in the world, to get this man as her lover.

“Wow ... now that was a kiss, babe! What are you thinking of, honey?” Abel inquired, as Christina and he got dressed to be decent for the girls.

“Just how lucky I am to have a great guy like you in my life. My giant, my lover, my man! I could definitely get used to being your wife, honey. Mrs. Abel Lindberg. The giant’s bride. Being with you makes me feel safe, feel warm ... feel protected and feel proud. Yes, proud to be yours and have you as mine. Any thoughts as to the wedding, because I had some ideas?” Christina replied, giving him one more kiss as they finished dressing and she admired his physique shamelessly while she still could.

“Hey, that makes two of us. I’m so fucking lucky to have you, my cutie. I love how much of a soccer mom you are, how much of a wife you’ll be in the best senses of the word, not the worst. I love knowing that you’re a domestic goddess and will take great care of our baby when it comes. I love holding you close, in my arms, getting the chance to kiss and embrace you, to comfort you and make you feel safe with me. You don’t mind if I call you that, my ‘cutie,’ eh?” Abel answered as they walked away from the master bedroom.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.