Door 2 Door
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by Severusmax

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a revised version of "Door 2 Door", with some names and events changed. She is more obviously in charge here, because she is teaching him about sex and making sure that both of them enjoy it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Pegging   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

As Abel and Christina made breakfast, she kept up the flirting in the kitchen, while Roni and Jules did their Sunday morning routine. Abel grinned, realizing that with Christina’s sensual nature, this kind of thing would be the new norm in his life, at least on weekends, when they had the luxury of more time. His new girlfriend wasn’t even very subtle as she found excuses to brush her ass against him more than a few times. He never really had a girlfriend before, of course, so some of this was very new to him, especially the whole living situation, but it was a very positive kind of novelty. He now got to experience the little things, like cooking together and joking around, as well as the obvious ones such as having sexual relations with an actual woman.

Abel still didn’t care that Christina was thirty-three and he was twenty-one, that she had two children already, and that she needed Kegel exercises at times to tighten up her twat. He didn’t even know what Kegels were until she explained them to him. It wasn’t a big deal, either way. He really enjoyed her company, her flirting, her cooking, the way that she smelled, the way that she teased and joked, and yes, the way that she obviously craved his body. He loved how she needed coffee to get through her mornings and quickly got him hooked on it, too. He liked how she was confident of her own beauty and sex appeal, whether dolled up or not, and in fact, she seldom bothered with cosmetics. She was still sexy as hell in her sweatshirt and sweatpants or yoga pants, depending on her mood and the available clean clothes.

Which reminded him ... what about laundry? When did she typically do that? Did it matter what day of the week to her, or was she very flexible about it? Abel was still getting used to what was old hat to Christina. She was very much a suburban soccer mom in many ways, but with the added excitement of being a bit of a freak in bed. Both of these things were new to him in terms of relationships, as was the experience of having a relationship at all.

“So, how did you like waking up to your first day in a new house, with a girlfriend and a premade family?” Christina teased Abel more, but she was honestly curious how it felt for him.

“It’s very new and different, but in a good way. As you can see, I’ve enjoyed it so far. I could definitely get used to this. The next experience will be leaving this place for work tomorrow morning, mind you. That will be a change for sure,” Abel smiled before surprising Christina with a very passionate kiss on the lips.

“Talk about what one could get used to ... that is a prime example! Having a man kiss me like that in the kitchen while making breakfast. I missed that for sure, being a widow and all that. That was definitely something to look forward to, honey. You’re really enjoying this, aren’t you? This whole new feeling of having a woman to hold, to kiss, to fuck, so forth. In other ways, you’re having fun with it!” Christina commented on how it must be to experience things from Abel’s perspective.

On the one hand, she knew that he had enjoyed all of this already, but just the realization that such regular, ordinary experiences could be so appreciated and enjoyed to this extent by this young man ... He had clearly been deprived, which was awful, but now he valued and treasured these things more than other men might in his situation. He probably would have enjoyed them, anyway, given his personality and such, but his past simply increased his delight in them. Judging by the passion in his kiss, he also suffered from a forced emotional discipline that he could now relax. Even with his hidden rebellious streak, this tendency to restrain one’s feelings had to be forcibly cast aside because of its influence on his mind.

“Wow, you really suffered from such repression, didn’t you? A gray and bleak existence, with the only color what you stole for yourself in secretive acts of rebellion,” Christina added to show her better understanding now of what Abel had truly experienced in his youth.

“That’s ... putting it mildly, babe. Three of us in the Lindberg family couldn’t take it anymore, as you can see: Philippa, Mom, and me. Hard to tell what Eva will do. Being a Jehovah’s Witness puts so many shackles on your heart and mind that one doesn’t even realize their full weight until they are broken. I don’t know about other religions. I can only relate what I’ve known as a Jehovah’s Witness ... and it’s very dismal.

“Their literature shows happy people enjoying a blissful existence. They don’t show the ugly reality behind it. You have to be Stepford wives, husbands, children, etc. You have to meekly obey the Organization, the Governing Body, the leadership of the Kingdom Hall, and the Watchtower. No birthdays, no holidays, and no blood transfusions. I know about these things because I hear about them. I look at things now from the outside, and despite some initial knee-jerk responses in my head, I realize that the Emperor’s just not wearing any clothes.

“I want very much to be involved in the girls’ lives. I want them to have Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, birthdays, Little League, Girl Scouts, or whatever else will bring color and light into their lives instead of darkness and grey. I want them to be children, to be little girls, and to grow up with things that I never had. I’m not even necessarily talking about money. I’m talking about the things that I should have experienced that I never did. Easter baskets. Egg hunts. Thanksgiving traditions. Christmas customs.

“I don’t want them wondering about why they don’t get to go trick or treating on Halloween. I don’t want them to worry about Armageddon and annihilation and passing tracts to scare people, tracts that gave me nightmares as a child. I want them to feel free to enjoy yard sales, garage sales, soccer, volleyball, etc. Saturday morning and Sunday morning cartoons on TV. Trips to the park with the family. Picnics. Barbeques. Vacations to Disneyland or Sea World or wherever.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.