The Village Arts Center - Cover

The Village Arts Center

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tricia, her best friend Trudy and Tricia's twin brother David all decide to take classes at the Village Arts Center for the summer. It is a summer of awakening sexual awareness and they each have their own individual proclivities and dissimilar agendas. Tricia discovers she is more attracted to her twin brother than she would ever dare to admit. It promises to be a very exciting summer for all three teenagers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lolita   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School  

Once again, it was summer in the city of seven million stories. The well-heeled city dwellers with cash to spend were already in their favorite vacation spot with no desire to return too quickly to the hot melting tar oozing up underneath. The canyons of glass and steel shimmered with the reflected heat of the burning summer sun.

Only the temporary respite of an air-conditioned movie house gave needed sanctuary to the heat-stressed "left-behinds" with fantasies of wind-swept beaches and icy beverages under shady trees.

The six teenagers from the Village Arts Center were in that mix of unfortunates coping with the blistering heat on the hot city streets.

Tricia, the relatively inexperienced brunette with a submissive attitude decided to go "commando" and let the wisp of a breeze cool her overheated privates. She did her best not to reveal her lack of decorum but the sly Hernando and even her clueless brother David could tell she was naked as a jaybird under her loose fitting shorts.

Trudy, who was Tricia's best friend and sometimes dancing partner, was sitting on top of David's lap with her bare feet resting on his knees and giving a show to the rest of them sitting across the stage on the stage-prop sofa like a coven of evil-doers waiting to be released on innocent souls. Trudy's rounded cheeks were exposed at the bottom of her short shorts like trailers for an upcoming attraction. Both Hernando and Rebecca had their eyes glued to her exposed tan line each with their own private thoughts. Kimberly rounded out the group of six even though she was only there to sink her claws into David's hard muscled swimmer's body like the depraved slut she really was.

They were pretty much on their own because the staff was on an expedition to the beach with most of the summer program students but Tricia was given the key so they could "rehearse" their roles in the play starting in just a few nights and they were not quite ready.

It was the sex-obsessed Hernando who started them down the road to carnal bliss by stripping off his shirt and flexing his muscles like some bodybuilder primping for a Mister America contest. Of course, both Tricia and Trudy egged him on because they were both troublemakers of the worst sort when it came to instigating a sexually-charged atmosphere. His unfortunate problems with English pronunciation were easily overshadowed by his physical presence and the females in the room were getting hotter by the minute.

David, as the only other male in the party, soon joined Hernando in stripping to the waist because he didn't want to appear too effeminate in the presence of the other boy's macho appeal. Kimberly was so enthused by David's upper-body nakedness that she stripped to her bra just to show there should be no gender bias in the very act. The naughty Trudy went her one better because when her shirt joined the other articles of clothing in the growing pile on the stage, her boobs swung freely without benefit of bra containment.

They all paused momentarily to absorb the reality of Trudy's perfect boobs and then Kimberly slowly unhooked her bra as well and let it join the heap of clothes. Of course, within minutes all four of the girls were naked to the waist as well as the guys and the four pairs of boobs were displayed like mastheads leading the way to depravity.

David cupped Trudy's breasts from behind with familiar gentleness kneading her rose-tinged nipples into firm erectness. She squirmed on Tricia's brother's lap managing to get his hardness wedged in her pretty crack and forcing her to whimper with delight. Tricia looked at them with disgust because she knew her brother would soon be looking for a dark corner to spread her crack even wider. Meanwhile, the inspired Hernando was on his knees in front of her attending to her uncovered snatch with his wet and greedy mouth. The gender-bending Rebecca was already in full possession of her lips and she raped the inside of her mouth like she was some slave-girl bound to serve her female mistress. Only Kimberly was without a partner and she settled for flitting from one to the other allowing her hands to probe and touch them all with her devious perverted desires.

It was David who reached the pinnacle of completion first. He sprayed his seeds all over Trudy's cheeks and leotard like a Greek God come to life from his marble prison. Tricia pushed Hernando deeper into her crotch and gave up her mouth to Rebecca's will. She went into a trembling spiral of convulsive orgasm and never even objected when the frenzied Kimberly defeated her sphincter with her inquisitive fingers.

Trudy fell to the stage floor and Kimberly immediately rushed over and started cleaning David's softening cock with her desperate mouth. Soon, the teenage boy was as hard as a rock and mounted the girl from behind after pushing up her short skirt and pulling her useless thong to the side. At first, Kimberly was fearful that the handsome boy would choose her nether opening for impalement but when his pretty dick nudged into her female slit she shuddered and let her juices lubricate his entry with full cooperation. She had been ass-fucked by the nasty-minded Hernando in a moment of weakness and she had no desire to have a tool the size of David's stretching her most private hole with the finality of male dominance and bewildering control.

The entire group relaxed on the stage and they all shed the remainder of their clothing in the single pile next to the sofa. The six naked bodies were glistening with sweat and the liquid residue of both boy's offerings. Tricia thought that she had the nicest looking backside with the possible exception of Hernando's because he was always practicing those ass-clenching exercises that supposedly originated in Brazil. Her thoughts about backsides led her into thinking about the sensation of "taking it up the ass" and all the jokes the girls told in the ladies room about how terrible it was to submit to the indignity. It was the very dirty aspect of the whole act that attracted her attention in the first place. She had seen Hernando doing it to some of the Village Center girls when he thought no one was looking. He seemed to prefer doing it standing up with the girl placed with her face against the wall and his palm over her mouth so she could not shout out when he slipped inside. The sounds the girls made when he was doing it to them like that filled her with a dark desire to submit to his will in exactly the same filthy manner.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.