The Village Arts Center - Cover

The Village Arts Center

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tricia, her best friend Trudy and Tricia's twin brother David all decide to take classes at the Village Arts Center for the summer. It is a summer of awakening sexual awareness and they each have their own individual proclivities and dissimilar agendas. Tricia discovers she is more attracted to her twin brother than she would ever dare to admit. It promises to be a very exciting summer for all three teenagers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lolita   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School  

Nestled away in an unheralded corner of the Village neighborhood there existed a building dedicated to the artistic development of young people interested in expanding their talents.

The center drew its lifeblood from the donated time and skills of the many performers and artists that populated the neighborhood with a zest for living life to the edge of the envelope. These young people might never be in the limelight but they approached the opportunity to learn with the curiosity of evolving butterflies leaving the confines of their cocoon far behind them.

On a bright sunny early summer day, Tricia, Trudy and David waited on the steps outside the main entrance in hopes of being selected for one of the many summer programs designed to prepare young budding artists for a career in art, dance, song or the theater.

Tricia was a striking teen of 16 with long black hair pulled back in a simple pony tail that made her look several years older than her true age. It was just the effect that she wanted to achieve. She was wearing the thinnest of black leotards with no undies to hide the prominence of her virginal camel-toe. The short mini-skirt hid the luscious curves of her almost fully-developed body. The sound of her lilting laughter made one smile even without understanding the meaning of the joke.

Trudy was slightly older than her best friend Tricia. She had already had a boyfriend who had introduced her to those things that still eluded the uninterested Tricia. His military assignment was heaven-sent because it nipped her likely pregnancy in the bud. She had the entire summer to look forward to without the diversion of her Billy's lips to keep her happily entertained. Trudy hoped the classes would make the summer go quickly and make her forget about the absence of her well-hung soul-mate. She still retained much of her "baby fat" that precluded her from wearing skin-tight leotards. However, her full bosom and perky posterior made her look older in a different way than Tricia. One look at Trudy and guys figured she already knew the score and had gone into overtime on more than one occasion.

David was Tricia's fraternal twin and he had a certain feminine look to him that made girls think he was identical to the beautiful Tricia. She had already caught him wearing her panties and the fact that her skirts fit him better than her made her just plain angry sometimes. David was straight despite his fetish of wanting to be just like his sister. He knew he was straight because when he "took care" of his unruly cock at night, it was to a picture of Trudy wearing only panties and a bra. Whenever the three of them fooled around in the bed or on the floor, he always made sure his hands "accidently" managed to come in contact with Trudy's breasts, her bottom or even her plump little mound.

Even now, David was stealing little peeks up Trudy's skirt to ogle her sheer white panties. The black strands of her pubic hair were quite visible from his vantage point on the bottom step.

Tricia was well aware of her brother's perverted ways. She was sorely tempted to inform Trudy about his crush on her but she feared the interest might spark some reciprocal action on her best friend's part to test the extent of her brother's schoolboy crush.

She hoped that Trudy could not see the outline of a huge erection lurking inside her brother's shorts. Tricia had seen her brother "jerking" it just this morning before they left to meet Trudy. As much as she hated to admit it, David had the loveliest long and thick cock she had ever seen.

The doors opened and the three of them went inside to the registration tables. There were at least another two dozen teenagers signing up as well. The sounds of music drifted out from one of the classrooms. Trudy could see several boys and girls clustered around a single piano singing practice exercises to warm up their vocal cords. At the other end of the wooden floor, several girls and only one boy giggled and laughed while they exercised on the bar in front of a floor to ceiling mirror.

Tricia signed up for the Singing classes, Trudy signed up for the dancing classes and also for the actor's workshop. David signed up just for the actor's workshop because he knew his singing was always a bit off-key and his dancing was lacking in the emotion needed to be a success.

Both Tricia and David followed Trudy to the dance room to watch her audition for the dancing class. When Trudy removed her mini-skirt and adjusted her dancing slippers, most of the males glued their eyes to her lush curves that ended in the promise of paradise between her slender long dancer's legs. Her perky ass cheeks stood out like gourmet treats waiting to be gobbled up by a hungry customer.

The instructor, a middle-aged female from France with the unlikely name of Gloria was "hands-on" with Trudy right from the get-go. Trudy didn't seem to mind at all and she was slightly flushed from the exertions and the exciting attentions paid to her womanly features. Tricia half expected her brother to whip out his cock and get busy just watching the nubile Trudy bend and lift her legs way up over her pony-tailed head.

Tricia saw a young girl of about 18 sit next to her brother and start chatting about the fact that the Art's Center would be having a "get to know you" dance the very next Saturday. It sounded almost like the little hussy was inviting herself to be David's partner and her silly brother was too stupid to see what she was doing. The girl whose name was Kimberly had her hand on David's leg much to Tricia's displeasure and the visible erection still in hiding was scant inches from her fingertips. In dismay, she heard David offer to accompany the young girl and promise to pick her up at her house which was a short distance from the Art's Center. She could tell that Trudy was none too happy at the way David got manipulated by the aggressive young teenager. It was the first time either of them could remember David being more interested in a female ass other than the one belonging to the beautiful Trudy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.