Shy Anne
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Unca D

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young, atheist astronomy buff has a chance encounter with a Christian fundamentalist who's undergoing a crisis of faith. His conversations with her guide her away from a steadfast, literal interpretation of the Bible; and also take them from friendship through platonic to physical love. Then an unforeseen crisis tests both her faith and their love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

The door opened and Cheyenne stepped into Paul's room. She returned her items to her purse and placed the basket back in the closet.

"I have some Bacardi that Sandy bought for me," Paul said. "I can see what we have in the minifrigde for mixers. Would you like some?"

"I just brushed my teeth..."

He opened the fridge. "I have some diet ginger ale -- sugar free."

She nodded. "That might be okay."

Paul procured a couple of plastic tumblers. "I'll go down the hall and wash these out."

He returned and put a finger's worth of rum in each, topped them with the soda and handed one to her. They tapped rims and Cheyenne drank from hers.

"Slow down."

"Actually," she said, "I think this is a good idea. I'm feeling it already. I'm not a big drinker, Paul."

"Are you nervous?"

"A little ... more anticipation than nervous." She held up the glass. "This helps."

"Shy -- you're in the driver's seat. If you want to hit the brakes -- no problem with me."

"Thanks. That's reassuring." She drained her glass and set it down.

"Another?" he asked.

"Oh, no. This is plenty. Maybe we should get ready."

"Do you want to get ready behind the curtain?"

"So we have a big reveal?" she asked. "That might be fun."

Paul pulled the bedsheet curtain along the wire and Cheyenne ducked behind it. He unbuttoned his shirt and stripped to his briefs.

"I'm ready," she said.

He pulled back the sheets. Cheyenne stood in a pull-over, lace camisole and matching briefs and holding her clothes in a neat stack. "I'll take these," he said and set her clothes on a chair.

He scanned her up and down. She had slim arms, a prominent collar bone, thick hips and slender legs. "I know I'm not much to look at," she said.

"Absolutely untrue," he replied. "You're a lovely girl. If you have any doubt about your impact on me..." He took her hand and pressed it against his firm erection and she smiled. "There's that smile again."

She tugged at her camisole. "I can never find a bra that fits right. I'm small enough on top not to need one, so I wear this instead so I don't show anything."

"You look sensational in it." He embraced her and ran his hand up and down her back and buttocks. "I like that bottom."

"My big butt? Whenever I put on weight, it goes straight to my butt."

He guided her toward his bed, sat on it and held her on his lap. Gently he lifted her glasses from her and set them on his table. They kissed. "I know you're a virgin, Shy; but I also get that you're not completely inexperienced."

"That's a fair assessment," she replied.

"Do you know the baseball analogy?"

"Yes."

"So -- how close to home plate have you gotten?"

She rolled her eyes in thought. "Third base."

"But never all the way."

"Right. Like I said -- I'm the sort of girl who means no when I say no." She kissed his lips. "I'm also the sort of girl who means yes when I say it."

Paul ran the backs of his fingers along the side of her breast and around to the front. He continued caressing her while gazing deeply into her eyes. Cheyenne's breathing grew more deliberate and she moistened her lips with her tongue.

He began to feel a lump forming through the fabric of her camisole. Running his finger along the scooped neckline, he hooked a shoulder strap and slid it down her arm. He repeated the action with her other arm and then eased the bodice down to expose her breasts.

"Shy -- they're gorgeous," he remarked as he regarded her. Her breasts were compact but nicely shaped and each adorned with a wide, round, tan areola and a thick nipple. "Those are sensational nipples."

"I wish they were different," she remarked. "I have D-sized nipples on A-sized boobs."

"I think they're sexy and look perfect on you." He teased her nipples with his finger and they became firmly erect. "Want to lie down?"

"Okay..." She pulled up her shoulder straps and stood.

Paul grasped the hem of her camisole. Cheyenne raised her arms and he lifted it from her. "You have a sexy tummy, too," he remarked. "It's soft and flat with a cute little navel."

He turned down the covers. "Can we close the curtain?" she asked.

"No one's coming in here. Sandy's occupied with his maneuvers."

"I thought it would be more cozy."

"Sure." He pulled the bedsheet curtain across on its supporting wire. "I guess this is cozy."

"I like it like this. I wish I had a curtain around my bed."

Cheyenne slid under the covers and lay on her back. Paul knelt near her and massaged her breasts, ending each stroke by squeezing her nipples. She put her hand on his thigh and squeezed him. "Feels nice," she said.

He eased her onto her side. Resting his head on a pillow he kissed her left breast; then he drew her nipple into his mouth and rimmed her areola with his tongue. Holding her shoulder blade he pressed against her, drawing in as much of her flesh as he could. He massaged her nipple against the roof of his mouth and nursed, and he could feel her heart, beating not too rapidly, through her flesh.

Paul released his grip and eased her onto her back. "You seem more relaxed and at ease, now," he said.

"I know I'm in good hands," she replied.

He began mouthing her right breast while fondling her left, still wet with his saliva. Cheyenne's thighs and belly twitched and jerked as he pinched and rolled her nipple. He moved down, covering her abdomen with kisses and slipping his tongue into her navel.

Paul pulled back the covers. He grasped the waistband of her briefs. She lifted her hips and he slid them down her legs. "Hey," he remarked as he regarded her supine, nude figure. "You're shaved."

"I like it that way," she replied. "Is it a problem?"

"No -- I just didn't expect it from a virgin. If that's how you like it then that's how you should keep it."

Paul ran his hands along her smooth, pale legs. "You have nice looking feet, too," he remarked, caressing the tops of them. "You have a very nice body, Shy. You're just what I admire in a woman."

He smoothed his hands along her thighs and eased them apart. Moistening his finger on his tongue he slipped it between her labia and probed between them. He found she was quite wet down there. Coating his finger with her juices he moved it upward and began making long, slow strokes on her clit.

Slipping his arm under her and around her shoulder blades he held her as he stroked. "Touch me," he said.

Cheyenne began caressing his face. She drew in a breath, closed her eyes and released it. "Mmm ... Feels good, Paul." She ran her hand along his forearm. "It all feels really good ... close ... I feel close to you."

Paul felt Cheyenne's body relaxing. He increased the cadence of his stroking, periodically dipping lower into her pool of juices to keep her clit lubricated. "I love your eyes," he said and leaned toward her to kiss her lips.

She let her lips part and began breathing heavily through them. Paul leaned over her and pressed his lips against her breast, drawing her nipple in. He could feel her heart beating faster and he again increased the cadence of his stroking.

Cheyenne closed her eyes. She was panting heavily now and her heart was racing. Paul began gently biting her nipple in synch with his stroking.

She drew in a long breath and let it out as a low, hoarse moan. Her legs and belly jerked. "OHH!" she gasped. "Paul ... stop."

He lifted his hand from her mons and watched her ribs and breasts heave as she regained her breath. "Would you like some water?" he asked. "I have some in the fridge."

"Okay."

Paul hopped out of bed and returned with a bottle of water. He removed the cap and she drank from it. "Thanks. I needed that."

"It looked like you had one," he remarked.

"I had a very nice one."

"Look -- if we've gone far enough tonight..."

"Paul. This is something I want. Believe me."

"I guess then there's no sense delaying the inevitable."

He stood and stripped off his briefs and then knelt near her. "I wanted you to see that I'm not too big or scary."

She wrapped her fingers around his shaft. "You're big enough."

"I'm no Ron Jeremy ... that's for sure." He picked up the strip of condoms, split one off and tore open the wrapper. Then, he unrolled it onto his firm organ.

Paul gently lifted her knees and eased apart her thighs. He knelt between them, leaned over her and covered her smooth mons with kisses. With his fingers he parted her labia and planted a kiss on her clit. Cheyenne's legs and belly jerked and she smiled.

"Let's see what we have to work with..." He spread her wider and examined her entrance. "Gynecology is outside my field of expertise," he remarked, "but it doesn't look to me like we'll have too much difficulty." He slipped two fingers into her. "You're good and juicy."

"It was juicy foreplay," she replied. "It felt really good."

"We'll take it slow." Holding his shaft he eased his glans into her entrance and slowly pushed into her. Cheyenne's eyes widened and her breathing grew heavy. "Tell me if it hurts."

"Doesn't hurt," she said. "You do feel big, though."

"You feel very tight. Feels good, Shy. I'm about halfway in. Do you want to take a rest?"

She shook her head. "All the way, Paul."

He gently pressed against her and slowly his organ disappeared into her until his mons was touching hers. He lay atop her, gently easing his weight onto her. "Doing okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine," she said and smiled. "It doesn't hurt ... I mean, I feel like you're stretching me but it's okay."

Paul rocked his hips to drive himself in a bit deeper; then, he wrapped his legs around hers. He held her head in his palms, looked into her eyes and kissed her lips. "Shy -- I love you," he said.

"Oh, Paul -- I know you do. I know it. I love you, too."

He began a gentle in-out, pushing in slowly and taking his friction on the draw. As his arousal built he thrust with more vigor. Paul lifted himself up onto his elbows. Cheyenne ran her hands along his chest. "Is it okay if I touch you?"

"Please," he panted.

She began pinching his nipples. Paul felt his orgasm nearing. He pushed in one last time and savored his ejaculation.

Again he cradled her head in his hands and kissed her. "You okay?" he asked.

"I am so far beyond okay." Her eyes filled and she brushed away tears. "I will never forget this, Paul. I'll never forget the tender way you've treated me. No one has ever treated me as tenderly as you."

"Hey ... hey..." He kissed tears off her face. "You're not the kind of girl who cries after sex, are you?"

She sniffled. "I don't know. We'll have to see, won't we? You've made me very happy, Paul."

He kissed her lips again. Then he lifted up, reached down and hooked his finger onto the condom's rim and eased out of her. He stripped the condom off into a facial tissue and used another to dab her. "I don't see any blood," he remarked. "Are you sore at all?"

"A little ... but it's a good-feeling sore."

Paul switched off the lights. Cheyenne snuggled against him and he slipped his arm around her shoulders. "What are you feeling?" he asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.