Our Family Comes Together
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A simple trip to go visit my mother, taking her grandson with me, turned into an event that changed things for Kevin and me and our two children, Jay and Tracy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

As I walked toward the bed, I said, "Don't worry, I'm not upset, I really don't mind. If anything, I think I want to join in," and I began taking my clothes off.

Tracy just sat there, the sheet pulled up covering her boobs but Kevin seemed to relax, after all he knew the sexual situations we used to get into, this was not so different from most of those, except that it involved our daughter.

"Tracy, I've seen you naked, honey, lots of times, you can drop the sheet," I said as I got into bed, now shed of my clothes.

"You're not mad? You're not pissed-off?" she asked.

"Well, I think you should suck this some more. I'd love to watch you suck your father's cock, maybe as strange as that seems," I told her as I pulled the sheet away and lifted his cock, offering it back to her.

"You really mean it, you're not mad?"

"I really mean it and I'm not mad. Now your poor father's cock is waiting for you to finish what you'd started," I told her as she bent back down slipping her lips down his shaft and sucking him up and down.

"You're the best, hon. My luckiest day was the one when I first met you," he said as I moved over him and kissed him as his hand squeezed my boob. I reached down to sweep Tracy's hair back so we could watch her as her pink lips slid up and down Kevin's hard cock. The veins stood out like I'd never seen before, he was obviously turned-on like never before.

"Suck up on the tip, Tracy, and run your tongue around it while you do," I urged her and Kevin began moaning softly.

I got up so I could suck one of his nipples as I led my hand down under his balls to caress them as he enjoyed head from his daughter.

As she sucked Kevin, I moved my hand from his balls around and up between my daughter's legs to rub her pussy. The first touch of the moist folds between her legs gave my pussy a twinge and she even moved toward my fingers wanting more. So, I slowly worked my fingertip inside and rubbed in and out with my thumb up under on her clit.

I watched her mouth move up and down on Kevin's familiar cock as I worked my finger further into her. She was soon up sucking the tip, taking licks around it, sucking some more while he moaned in enjoyment.

I showed her some of the moves I used to give head and she eagerly took to it giving her dad a great suck.

"Well, we might as well have an even better time of it. How would you like to have sex with your daddy?" I asked my daughter.

She lifted up off his cock and asked if I really meant it.

"You're on the pill so why not?" I told her as I held Kev's cock and told her to get up over him and push down taking him in.

She positioned her beautiful body directly over hubby's cock as I held it steady then lowered herself until her pussy touched the tip. I rubbed it back and forth as Kevin said, "Man this is just about the hottest sex I've ever known, even thought of."

Tracy began squatting down lower while I held Kevin's cock steady and I sat there watching the tip ease open her pussy lips and slip inside. She kept squatting down and now I let go of Kevin's cock and turned my hand palm upward to begin rubbing my daughter's pussy as she started moving up and down.

"Omigod, Mom, oh, that feels so good," she cried out as Kevin's hands massaged her firm boobs and I rubbed her pussy as it went up and down. "Oh, the both of you, oh, this feels so good, so good, I have never felt this good in my life."

As she slowly rode up and down, I lay my head on Kevin's stomach, still reaching around under her from the back to rub her wet labia. I moved my head toward her until I could lick her clit while she looked down at me in amazement.

"Oh, Mom, omigod, you're making me so hot," she whimpered as I began sucking her clitty which had risen from her folds.

Now, she was not only riding Kev's cock, she was keeping her clit pressed to me for sucking as well. It's not surprising that she began to whimper and shudder and she was overtaken by a strong orgasm as she cried out, "Oh, oh, UH, UUH, uh," and began fucking Kevin faster as I tried to keep her clit pleasured.

As she went faster, I lost some contact with her clit and found that my mouth and lips and tongue were all over the pussy and cock that were fucking so deliciously in front of my face as I lay there with my head on Kevin's lap.

Tracy had a huge orgasm but just kept going as she moaned, "Oh, Mom, that feels so incredible, you're gonna make me cum again," and she began to tremble and groan as her second orgasm took her over right when I felt Kevin's muscles tense as he began cumming in our daughter's pussy.

I kept licking and sucking where they came together and was soon tasting the thick, slippery cum on my tongue. I finally moved my head out of the way and she came down over him as they hugged and kissed.

"Oh, Dad, Mom, my god I've never felt anything like that before. I just don't ever want to stop," she moaned moving up and down as I licked between them, taking licks and sucks on her clit when I could.

Then, Kevin started moaning softly, I knew he was close to cumming again, I'd heard him many, many times before and, yes, he arched his hips up and Tracy began fucking the tip of his cock as she squatted over him, going faster and faster, then when he was cumming, now for the second time, she ground down on him taking him deeply as he lay back and she began kissing him over and over.

We all fell together in the bed, our hands enjoying whatever they felt, a bit surprised that one of Tracy's was between my legs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.