Chloe's Story
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by mandym

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Chloe is a newly-wed young wife discovering her sexuality and her intense need for submission. This is a long, character-driven story that develops over five chapters.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

"Fuckmeat," I heard as I answered the phone. "I want you to get the tightest pair of jeans you own and meet me at Bright Rite Cleaners over on Parkway Avenue in the mall there. Meet me in twenty minutes."

It had been two days since Derrick had taken me in the bedroom where I now stood, hoping Joey didn't overhear this. I had spent two days shielding my marked ass from Joey, having to make up an excuse for sleeping in panties. I had pled a headache to avoid sex, but couldn't keep this up much longer.

I had mentioned to Joey that I'd heard on the radio that Derrick was having a grand reopening at his car dealership and that we should stop by. He wasn't too excited about that and remained noncommittal, and I knew that unless I had sex with him and get him excited about making Derrick jealous again, really jealous this time, he would, first, have no interest in going and, second, never let me dress the way Derrick demanded. This would take serious planning, but I was determined to make it happen. I could not disappoint Derrick.

I met Derrick at the cleaners. He introduced me to Mrs. Lee, an older Chinese woman who the owned the place and who was apparently Teri's seamstress.

"I Miss Teri's tailor," she said. "She so skinny now. I fix all her clothes. You Miss Fuckmeat, right?" she said in her odd but quite distinct pronunciation.

I blushed beet red and Derrick laughed out loud. "Yes," I said nervously looking about me.

"Go back there and put those jeans on and this tee shirt," Derrick ordered. "I want Mrs. Lee to alter them for me."

The tee shirt Derrick handed me was what in girl speak we call a "wife beater," and it was very well worn. I struggled into the jeans I'd brought, which fit me like they were painted on, and pulled on the tee shirt. It was tight over my boobs and so worn and sheer that it was virtually translucent. I felt nearly naked walking back out to the fitting room.

"Let me show you what I want," Derrick said to Mrs. Lee. "I want the tee cut off about here," he pointed, tracing a line just below my boobs," but don't hem it. "And then I want the jeans cut off like this," drawing a line that swept up my butt and clear to the waist band on my hip and down again to the front. "Don't hem that either, but cut the pockets off and sew them up."

Turning to me, he said, "Wait for these. I'll call you later."

Fifteen minutes later, Mrs. Lee returned with my "ensemble." "These very small, Miss Fuckmeat. You show lots!"

I started to tell her that my name was Chloe, but thought better of it and left.

At home, I tried on Derrick's outfit. The jeans were now shorts cut so high that the lower part of my butt was clearly visible as was the very edges of my little cuny. The tee fell to the bottom of my breasts, but barely. In the mirror it was dramatically evident that there was nothing underneath any of this but bare tits and ass. There was no way Joey would let me wear this, I thought, even though I knew that somehow I would have to make him let me.

For some inexplicable reason, I threw both the jeans and the tee into the wash, set the water temperature to hot, and washed both three separate times and dried them in the sun. When I next tried them on, the shorts had shrunk so that they were almost impossible to pull over my hips and button. It took seemingly forever to wriggle into them. The edges were now perfectly frayed, and even more revealing. In the hot wash, the tee shirt had shrunk enough to reveal fully a half inch of flesh at the bottom of my breast and had become transparent to the point of being literally see thru! I had simply made things worse. Or better, depending, I guess, on who was looking! I knew Derrick would love what I'd done, and Joey wouldn't, but I threw everything in the hot wash again anyway!

I took the risk of Joey getting to see Derrick's message on my ass, the one that said he owned me, and naked in bed, told Joey how proud it made me when he would show me off, and how it would be so outrageously hot for him to make Derrick jealous again, and how terribly much I wanted to be his perfect sexpot that only he could have. It seemed to be working, and I sealed it all with outrageous sex.

Joey had agreed during our very hot sex and sex talk to let me dress in anyway, but when I slithered into my now impossibly tight jean shorts and pulled the truly obscene tee over my heaving breasts and presented it all to Joey the next afternoon, I was pretty sure from his expression that this was way, way too much. It probably was. It was 1:00 in the afternoon and I was dressed for the streets at midnight. But I needed to wear this for Derrick. And would!

"Maybe that's just a little too much, Chloe?" he suggested timorously.

"Lot's of college girls dress like this," I said defensively.

"You're not a college girl."

"But I'm that age. Why can't I show off a little," I said, forgetting that the whole idea was for Joey to show me off, not the other way around. "And don't you think this would really drive Derrick crazy?" I said, changing course. "He would be like so, so jealous of you," I cooed, climbing up on his lap and sticking my boobs in his face. "You could just show me off so perfectly, right? Your hot little sexpot wife? All that stuff we talk about?

I could see he was still reluctant.

"Then I'll do anything you want afterwards, k?" I cooed. "You can take me anywhere, and I'll behave just like you tell me." I could see he was torn now, and I just held my breath.

"Okay, but we can't stay long. Like right in and right out, okay," he said apprehensively.

A great flood of relief engulfed me. "Right, that's perfect. Right in and right out! Just enough for him to see what a hot babe you've got, okay."

Still, there was considerable tension in the car as we drove to Derrick's dealership. Walking to the car I couldn't' really keep my boobs from bouncing or the tee from riding up half way up my bosom and revealing more and more with each bounce. I should have worn something other than heels, I knew instantly, but I also knew heels would be what Derrick would want. I sat quietly in the car for the ten-minute drive.

At the dealership, my nipples stiffened almost instantly. I wanted so badly for Derrick to see and appreciate his property strutting proudly to him. By the time we reached the front door, I knew the tee had ridden higher up my boobs, but I was momentarily shocked to see my moving reflection in the window. The entire underside of my tits was prominently displayed and each step revealed more than a hint of nipple. I tugged it down as best I could, but two more steps into the showroom once again found my tits put totally on view for all who wished to see. This was apparently to be their natural position now for the slut I'd become.

The showroom was more crowded than I hoped. There were maybe fifty or sixty people of all ages and types. There were mothers and fathers with little kids, a bunch of serious business types, some pretty teenagers serving cups of lemonade and plates of little sandwiches. I got very ugly stares from the women and quick and furtive glances from the men before they all quickly averted their eyes. There were also half a dozen young guys obviously on the prowl, and it was only in that crowd that I wouldn't stand out disturbingly. I was terribly uncomfortable.

Fortunately, Derrick saw us almost immediately and guided us away from the throng in the showroom. The look on his face as he checked me out erased all my discomfort.

"Hey, you two. Glad you could come by," Derrick said, looking only at Joey now. "It's funny," he went on, "I was just thinking about you last week, Joey," he said, clapping him on the shoulder.

When, I thought, while you were fucking me in his bed?!

'Yeah?" Joey said.

"Yeah, I heard at the reunion that you were into auto mechanics, and since I remember you as one of the smartest guys in school, I'm guessing you're a damn good one. I'm looking for a shop manager, a guy who can run the books and offer a little help on the floor when necessary. Don't suppose you'd have any interest in an interview."

He was playing Joey like a maestro.

"I'm pretty happy where I am, but you never know."

"You into racing? We've thinking of putting something together, probably some dirt track to start and then move up a little," he said, baiting the trap. I had told him the night he fucked me that Joey was into racing.

"Yeah, I sort of follow the cars now and then. What are you building?" Joey said, suddenly warming to Derrick.

He had hit all of Joey's buttons. Called him smart, said he was needed, offered a car to work on. I could see that Joey was hooked.

Two very attractive young girls, neither of whom could have been more than eighteen years old, walked up to us, and Derrick introduced them as Carla and Amber. Carla was a striking redhead in the shortest miniskirt you could imagine, and Amber was a perky blonde in shorts and a camisole that left her midriff bare and cut low enough to amply display her firm, full breasts. I watched Joey puff up a little when Amber said she was so glad to meet him and that Derrick had told them how much he'd hoped he'd come. How he could fall for that I don't know, but he did. Carla was also flirtatious, but it was obviously Amber that caught Joey's attention.

"Why don't I let Ramal show you around the shop real quick. Chloe can wait up in our "VIP" lounge. It's best not to have women out on the floor when were working, especially pretty ones like you wife. Dangerous business!" he said, putting his shoulder around Joey's shoulders and beckoning to Ramal. "Ramal, take Joey out to the shop and show him around a little. Tell him what a great place it is to work. Carla, you take Chloe up to the lounge and get her comfortable."

It apparently had worked. Joey turned and asked if it would be all right to leave me "just for a few minutes." I replied, "Sure, I'll be okay. Take your time," and watched him being led out into the garage like a lamb to slaughter.

It surprised me that Joey would leave me dressed the way I was. I was for all intents and purposes nude ... and would be soon! Derrick would see to that. But the car was apparently more alluring at the moment.

"Let's go up to my office. You look fucking hot!" Derrick leered, patting my ass. Turning to the girls, he told Amber that he was taking me up to his office and that when Joey is finished in the garage, she should "entertain" him until he'd finished with me. He told Carla to go back to the lounge until he called her. Both girls gave me just the snootiest look.

Derrick's office was in the middle of the second floor and overlooked the showroom on one side and the garage on the other. The blinds were all raised on the windows, so everything going on was clearly evident.

The door hadn't closed behind us before Derrick ordered me out of my shorts, to check that his message proclaiming my ass and cunt to be his property were still there. They were, in all their glory.

"You might as well take the top off, too, though there will hardly be a difference," he laughed. "How the fuck did he let you out in public that way?"

I just shrugged my shoulders and displayed my tits as ordered.

"Turn around and put your hands on that rail there and take a look down in the garage. See Joey down there? If he looks up, he'll see your tits in the window, but he'll just have to guess that my cock's in your cunt," he grinned.

I dutifully turned to the rail and grasped it with both hands, my vulnerable breasts on exhibit for all who chose to look. I spread my legs at Derrick's brusque command. He impaled me on his astounding cock a moment latter. I knew he preferred silence, but I couldn't help the impassioned, fervent moan that escaped my lips as his cock slid effortlessly into my wet and aching cunt. "Oh my God, Derrick, I love your cock inside me!" I whispered breathlessly. "So, so much!"

It was a quick fuck, but the mere thinking of Derrick and craving his gorgeous sex all morning had prepared me thoroughly. There was no need of foreplay. I was ready when I walked in. When he erupted inside me I met his ejaculation with an astonishing climax, all the while watching Joey lusting over some racecar Ramal was showing him on the floor. When Derrick finished with me, I simply collapsed on the floor, engulfed in the intensity of my climax.

Derrick was on the phone. "Carla, tell Ramal to come up to the office, and then bring me one of those bottles of solvent from the storeroom." Turning to me, he said, "Stay here until I come back, and stay the way you are!"

"You mean naked," I asked.

"Of course I mean naked, cunt! What else would I mean?" And walked out the door.

He apparently met Carla coming up the stairs, because I heard him say, "just go on in and put the solvent on my desk. It's for the bitch inside."

Carla came in, looked at me with amusement, and said, "Hi, I'm Carla."

Carla was astonishingly beautiful, with long red hair, green eyes, and a perfect body. She couldn't have been more than eighteen at best, but looked wise beyond her years.

"Hi, I'm Chloe," I responded.

"Oh, really? I thought your name was Fuckmeat. I'll have to tell Derrick that he has your name wrong."

I blushed in absolute humiliation. "No, please don't tell him that," I whimpered

She laughed and walked over to the window. "I saw you come in. Where on earth did you get that vulgar outfit you were wearing? Amber and I just burst out laughing when we saw you. We both said, 'Oh my God, what was she thinking!' At first I thought the guy with you had to be your pimp, but then Derrick said that he's your husband! Is that him on the floor leaving with Ramal?" she asked.

I glanced over. "Yes, that's him."

"Was Derrick fucking you while he was out there?"

I simply nodded yes.

"God, what a tramp you are!"

"Who's a tramp," Derrick asked, coming back in the door.

"Fuckmeat is, who by the way says her name is Chloe!"

"Well, she lied to you," he said, staring hard at me.

"Shouldn't liars be punished?" Carla asked provocatively.

"Maybe you're right, he said. Addressing me, he said, "Fuckmeat, did you deny your name?"

"I guess so," I whispered softly.

"Hmmm, that's bad, very bad of you. Come over here and take my belt off. I think you could use a little leather on your ass," he said. "Turn around and show Carla your ass message!"

Carla burst out laughing. "Oh my God, Mr. Carter, that is so outrageous. Does her husband know that's on her ass?"

"I don't know. Ask her."

"Does he, Fuckmeat?" Carla asked?

I nervously shook my head no.

"The belt, Fuckmeat," Derrick said sternly.

Upset and agitated, l removed his belt, handed it to him, and bent over the table as he ordered. The two vicious lashes he quickly delivered hurt intensely and immediately brought tears welling to my eyes.

"Now, what's your name?" Derrick asked.

"Fuckmeat," I replied, sniffling. "Tell Carla what your name is."

"It's Fuckmeat," I said softly, addressing Carla.

"You should whip her tits, too," Carla suggested.

"God, you are a sadistic little bitch, aren't you Carla. Here you can do it," he said, handing her his belt.

"Oh, thank you!" Carla said excitedly. Okay now, put your hands over your head, Fuckmeat," Carla added pleasantly. "God, this is going to be so much fun," she said to Derrick, who smiled back at her.

I looked at Derrick, but he only nodded his head and told me to put my hands over my head. I raised then dutifully and closed my eyes. Both of Carla's strokes landed across my nipples. I whimpered in anguish, not wanting to express the burning, horrid pain shooting through my breasts in front of Carla.

"She closed her eyes," Carla said. "Can you make her keep her eyes open and let me do it again?" She asked sweetly, pawing at Derrick's chest...

"Sure, why not. Have fun. Keep your eyes open this time, Fuckmeat," Derrick instructed, laughing and squeezing Carla's boobs.

The door opened and a black man, apparently Ramal, entered just as the belt in Carla's hands descended again on my breasts, but fortunately missing the nipple this time, while leaving two more deep red welts. I screeched in pain and fell to my knees.

Derrick pulled me to my feet immediately, and turn me to face the large black man who had just entered the room

"Fuckmeat," Derrick said, "this is Ramal. He was babysitting your husband while I fucked you, and I want you to thank him."

Through tear streaked eyes I saw the very large, obese, and greasy black man who had just entered. He was staring hard at me and putting chills of disgust down my spine.

"Oh, man, Boss. That is some fine looking pussy you got there. Fuckin' tits on that bitch! Those muthafuckers be huge! Man, I'd like a piece of that white pussy," he mumbled, reaching out to fondle my breasts.

"All of you will get to fuck her later on, but right now you're going to have to settle for a blow job," Derrick said, and grabbing me by the hair, he led me over to Ramal. "On your knees!" he ordered. "Get his cock out and thank him with your mouth."

Disgusted and scared, I knelt in front of Ramal and began to fumble with his pants. He was even fatter up close, and smelled of food and sweat and engine grease. It was just awful. I unzipped him and pulled his cock from his pants. Like a black snake uncoiling, it began to stiffen in my hands. I looked at Derrick, who simply gestured for me to take Ramal's cock to my mouth.

His cock looked foul and crusted with what was likely the juices of his recent lovers. I sensed that he had not bathed in some time. But nauseated as I was by what was in front of me, I deliberately took it to my mouth and began to suck his engorged penis. His gross belly hung directly over my head.

He moaned and uttered something unintelligible to me, but something that made Derrick chuckle, and I continued to draw him deeper into my mouth. Ramal was disgusting in every way imaginable, but I needed to please Derrick. At the moment, that was all that mattered.

I worked hard, hoping that Ramal would soon climax and free me from this horror, but he seemed intent on prolonging my misery, taking long and slow thrusts into my sickened mouth.

Suddenly, Carla was behind me. She grabbed the back of my head and slammed it forward onto Ramal's cock, driving it completely down my throat. "That's the way you suck cock, you stupid tramp!" she exclaimed.

I heard Derrick roar with laughter and felt Ramal groan in pleasure.

With his cock now deeply embedded, Ramal began to fuck my mouth in earnest. I was choking, gasping for air, and filled with utter repulsion. "Just please finish," was all I could think.

And finally, after five or more deep hard thrusts down my throat, he ejaculated! I heard Derrick instructing me to "swallow every drop," and I tried desperately to do so. He filled my mouth to overflowing and try though I might, some squirted from my mouth and dripped to the floor.

When Ramal withdrew, I felt an intense sense of relief, and ironically, even pride in doing something so horrid for Derrick.

Carla walked over near me, and pointing at the ground, said, "Derrick, she's made a huge mess on the floor."

Tell her to clean it up," he said.

"Cunt," she said, "Did you hear what he said?"

"Yes," I answered. "Could you get me something to clean it with?"

"You've got something to clean it with," she smiled sweetly.

I looked up at her puzzled.

"Your tongue, Fuckmeat. Clean it with your tongue!"

Dismayed, I looked over at Derrick.

"Right now, Fuckmeat. Do what Carla tells you to. Clean it before it leaves a stain!" he demanded.

I nearly retched as I lapped up Ramal's cum from the floor, convinced now that my degradation was complete.

Finished, I just burst into tears. I was barely aware that Derrick had ordered Carla to "clean my ass" with the solvent she'd brought with her. It burned like fire and I know she intentionally rubbed some of it inside me.

Carla and Ramal left, and Derrick walked over and picked me up off of the floor.

"Derrick," I sobbed, "You really humiliated me. Why did you do that?"

"Come on, Baby, you pleased me. You passed the test. I know your mine now." And then he squeezed my tits hard and called them his. It was the perfect thing to say and do.

"You let that awful bitch whip me," I sniffled.

"It's okay, Chloe Baby. You'll whip her soon, too."

He had called me Chloe and Baby twice now. Not Fuckmeat. I wanted to kiss him and tell him I loved being his property but he wouldn't let me. I guess it was because he thought some of Ramal's cum was still in my mouth. I did hesitantly beg him to be more careful with his property. He said he would. I doubted he meant it.

"Listen, Baby," he said. "I'm having an end-of-year barbeque out of my place next weekend. I want you and Joey to come and I want you find a bikini that will blow everyone away. You look way hot when you came into the dealership today, Baby, but I want you even hotter next weekend. Got it?"

I smiled up at him through still wet eyes. "Got it," I whispered, so happy to know that he still wanted and appreciated me.

We went downstairs where Joey was waiting, my boobs nearly bouncing out of Derrick's top on the way down. I hoped the welts on my tits would disappear soon. But I was proud again. I actually missed the marks of Derrick's ownership on my butt.

When we entered the room where Joey was waiting, the first thing I noticed was Amber with a strap of her camisole dangling down one shoulder exposing nearly all of her breast on that side. Carla was there too with her little miniskirt hiked high up her thigh. Both were obviously flirting with Joey.

"Joey," Derrick said. "I'm having a little get together next weekend. Try to come by, okay?"

"Oh, do," Amber said eagerly, bending down in front of Joey, her full breast heaving provocatively in his face. "It's so much fun there. I know we'll all have such a great time. Really try, k?"

"I'll try," he said, smiling at her. I could see his eyes glued to her chest.

In the car, Joey asked me what I was doing up there, and I told him the lie Derrick had instructed me to tell, that he was urging me to help him convince Joey to take a job with him.

"You were up there alone all that time dressed like that?" he asked.

"No, Carla was there most of the time. "What were you doing with that tramp you were sitting with?" I asked, quickly changing the subject."

"Amber? I think she was flirting with me," he laughed, "but I don't know. She kept saying how hot you were. She said she and Carla were blown away by the way you dressed and carried yourself, and how they both loved how you weren't at all self-conscious about looking sexy. She said they both thought that if they had a body like yours, they'd always dress like that! So, I guess I'm glad you dressed that way," he smiled at me. "I like having the hottest woman!"

I knew from what Carla had said earlier that that was the lie Derrick instructed them to tell, but it seemed to have worked. Really worked!

"What do you think about the party at Derrick's place next week? I think he really wants you to work for him, you know."

"Yeah, I'll think about it. He's not such a bad guy, I guess. We probably should go just to be polite."

Oh, Joey, you are such an innocent fool, I thought.

"I'll need a new bikini if you're going to keep up the image you have," I grinned. "You know, the guy with the hottest, sexiest chick," I laughed.

"Yeah, maybe," he said somewhat seriously. "You sure did look hot today, and I guess that's what this crowd likes. I loved that those two girls were jealous of you. Maybe Derrick's got them, but I got these," he preened, reaching under the tee to fully expose my boobs to the traffic around us. "I say go for it. You're better looking than any of those chicks. And you're mine!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.