Ye Olde Pickup Place
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2012 by Thinking Horndog

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A Swarm Cycle Story. Some unguarded words at a favorite watering hole lead to some long-term relationships.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   DomSub   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   BBW   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

Ronald:

That became the operating model. Jackson would wander over once or twice a week, usually when we were planning to go out somewhere, and fill in. Sometimes, he would get lucky -- usually with Bridgette. We continued to go to Frederick's with the guys and what Chet, in particular, didn't know about Jackson's comings and goings didn't hurt him. Once everybody got comfortable, I pushed things a bit, because it was my job, and that brought us to a certain Thursday night when the girls, more or less relieved of the pressure of having to pull down as many hours as they could handle, were both off...

We'd gone dancing. It was Ladies' Night at the club we went to and the girls loved to dance -- and I did, too, when I didn't have to hunt down a partner. Girls seem to fall into two camps -- the ones that don't want to be touched and the ones that do -- and fortunately, my girls fell into the latter group. I guess the first group would be really small if you said they NEVER want to be touched, but there is a large group that insists upon being picky about it and making you get signed permission slips and such. That group varies in the amount of restrictions imposed, but I didn't have any, effectively, and neither did Jackson since we were both on the 'active lovers' list. It didn't seem to matter to the girls if one of us put his hand on her ass or not -- in fact, they seemed to enjoy it, rather than trying to set limits.

Anyway, when we got home nobody was boozed up but everybody was hot -- and the girls got naked as soon as we came through the door and Jackson and I weren't slow to follow. I dragged Bridgette across my lap on the couch -- deliberately selecting her in order to equalize things a bit -- and I started rubbing her pussy. She got juicy pretty quickly -- as usual -- but I was propping my thumb on her bung and it started winking and I got interested and started rubbing it...

She got quiet, so I looked up from her ass to catch her expression. Her eyes had this glow to them, and she whispered, "Please?"

"Looking to pull booty duty?" I jibed -- and she just nodded, her eyes on mine. "Well, that would be interesting, I guess," I mused. "You've done it before, obviously." I got another nod. "What do we need?"

"Well, I ought to be clean, but it isn't absolutely necessary," Bridgette replied. "I went a while ago, so I shouldn't be packed or anything. Some lube and a rag to clean up with are probably the minimums."

"Get 'em," I decided. "If you seem messy, how long will that take to fix?"

"Twenty minutes?"

"I guess that takes the spontaneity out of it, though, huh?"

"Yeah..."

"We'll try it without."

"Try what?" Beatrice asked.

"Going in through the back door," I amplified.

Beatrice frowned. "Sis?"

"Don't knock it 'til you've tried it!" Bridgette retorted, shooting off toward the bathroom.

I pursed my lips and eyed Jackson. "Don't get tied up in anything -- I might need help." Beatrice thought about frowning -- visibly -- but she decided to see where things were headed.

Bridgette:

One of the great things about Ron is that he gets it. Sis is hot and willing and she loves him and she'll give him anything -- but she's inexperienced. I, on the other hand, have been there and done that -- and enjoyed a lot of it. So while Sis was flinching at the idea of having her ass invaded, I was looking forward to something that I'd learned to enjoy years before and never expected to be able to do again! Ron understood -- but I didn't realize how well until I got back from the bathroom...

I crawled back over his lap and handed him the rag and the lube and he waved at Jackson and said, "Come over here and keep her pussy happy while I open her up." There was a time in my life when I was more practiced -- and took enemas regularly -- and would have just knelt up, but Ron was right to take things easy -- it had been a while. Still, it was like riding a bicycle, especially with Jackson sticking his thumb in my pussy and hooking his index finger over the hood of my clitty and wiggling it! I didn't worry about Ron's fingers at all and I opened right up, just like the bad old days! Ron went, "Hmmmm, not too messy," and pretty soon he was pumping two fingers in my butt -- and it felt GREAT! We went for a couple of minutes like that and I started charging up for a cum -- but Ron stopped and said, "Get up, Babe -- don't lose my fingers, now!" I stood up gingerly and Ron waved at Jackson as he got up with me and said, "Toss the couch cushions on the floor, will you buddy? Then stretch out -- you're nice and hard, right?"

Jackson gave a gravelly chuckle and said, "Like stone!"

Ron said, "Good!" Then he looked over at Sis and said, "Go get a kitchen chair, Hon." Sis went off, perplexed -- and I have to admit I was a little confused, too! She came back in a minute, though, and Ron said, "Pull up a seat -- close in -- you get to play, too." Then he turned to me and said, "Climb on Jackson's cock -- he gets the front side and I get the back!"

I was ready to sing! I'd been doubled before -- several times, in fact -- and I'd only fantasized about it the night that Ron brought Jackson into the family, never expecting that we would actually GET there! I stepped up and settled over Jackson's cock -- which is a nice one, by the way, even if it isn't QUITE the anaconda that Ron has swinging! Ron's fingers were still deep in my ass as I bent forward to settle over Jackson, with his cock deep in my pussy!

THAT didn't last! Ron pumped his fingers in me a few more times and then he pulled them -- and replaced them with the blunt head of his cock! It hurt a little to start -- it always does -- but I get this mindset and the pain and the pleasure mix and it isn't a problem. This time, it wasn't, anyway, because Ron took it easy. Oh, he kept up the pressure, but he didn't jam me; it took nearly thirty seconds for him to pump himself all the way to the root in me. With two cocks in deep, I figured we had everything in place that was going to be, but Ron looked up and told Sis, "Pull the chair in close and slouch so your sister can eat your pussy!" Beatrice's eyes got as big as saucers, but Ron said, "Now, Babe! This is as close as we can get to making your sister airtight with only two guys. You can do it!"

Sis yelped, "Isn't this incest or something?"

"Can she get you pregnant?" Ron shot back. "Can you get HER pregnant?" Sis shook her head. "Then it isn't incest. Do it!" Sis scooted up, looking down at me nervously, but I grinned up at her and brought up a hand to beckon her, so she shrugged and popped her eyes and pushed her pussy at me.

"Time to party!" Ron announced, and he and Jackson started working on a rhythm...

Ronald:

There was a moment there when I thought I was going to have to spank Beatrice, but she stopped bucking before I could get irritated. Then we were stroking and it was turning out that Bridgette rocking back onto us was probably the best method of handling things, so I waved for Beatrice to cross her legs over Bridgette's back and anchor herself to her face. Beatrice found a way to ride the chair on her own and I started looking for my own pleasure instead of trying to direct things.

Two people having sex works pretty naturally. Three people having sex requires rhythm. Four people having sex ... Well, you get the idea. I have trouble multi-tasking -- but I've learned that women sometimes don't. Don't ask me how they do it, but by now I've seen numerous examples. At the time, Beatrice couldn't have kept it going, I don't think -- but Bridgette had been wild and free and crazy and had operated without limits -- and the little challenge I presented her with was familiar, a remembered pleasure, so instead of worrying about it, she embraced it joyfully -- and took us ALL along for the ride!

I'm pretty sure Jackson grunted and spewed first -- but Beatrice was starting to arch herself, rubbing her puffy, wet cunt on Bridgette's face, so SOMEHOW, I held out until she let out a screech and started jerking and shaking! Then I lit off, delivering a semen enema just as Beatrice let up on her sister so Bridgette could howl, "YES! BREED ME! BREED ME EVERYWHERE!" Her asshole started rippling and I thought I was going to double up -- and Jackson croaked, "JEEZUS!" and started pumping again from below.

And that was the FIRST act...

After that, Jackson and I were in for the long haul; we rode Bridgette hard, but she was right in there with us. Beatrice let up on her face, but Bridgette panted, "Put your feet up and raise your ass!" Beatrice did so and Bridgette stuck out her tongue and started probing Beatrice's asshole with it when she came forward off her stroke. Beatrice's eyeballs got big and she started rubbing her pussy and before you know it she was making squishy sounds and moaning and having a gay old time!

Bridgette's ass must have rippled around my cock six times before I got that tingle that signals the final lap again. Jackson started grunting and puffing and I tried to tune things, but Bridgette panted, "Spank my ass! Beat me!" And when I did it, she clamped down and things got intense FAST and I let out a roar and painted the inside of her colon a second time! Bridgette let out a howl and crested and dragged Jackson over the top again, too, leaving us ALL wasted!

After dropping forward onto her back for a moment, I pushed myself up to the vertical because I could feel her arms shaking. Bridgette tugged my arm so I leaned down and she whispered, "She's ready -- stick a finger up her ass." Beatrice was pulling her clit and one nipple and whining and lost in her own world, looking for an orgasm, so I grabbed the lube bottle and greased my middle finger and, totally without warning, buried it in her ass to the palm!

Beatrice's eyes bulged and she sucked in half of the air in the room, then she let out a shriek that would wake the dead and started convulsing! The chair wasn't made to take it so she fell off, causing my finger to pop out, but it had done its job, anyway. I pulled out of Bridgette's ass, releasing a minor mess, and went over to make sure Beatrice was okay while distractedly wiping my cock with the rag. Beatrice lay on her side trying to get her eyes to uncross; Bridgette surged up and said, "See, Sis? Booty duty is FUN!" Then Jackson pulled her down to suck face for a while.

I got mostly clean and settled in a chair and pulled Beatrice onto my lap -- just in time to see little Alan come into the room, rubbing his eyes. "What happened?"

"Nothing, son," I replied. "Go on back to bed. Aunt Bea was having too much fun and let out a yell. Sorry we disturbed you."

Alan took in the scene and said, "Okay," a little petulantly, and staggered off to bed. I gave Beatrice a little push and she went off to make sure he was settled.

About that time, Jackson muttered apologetically, "Hey, you know, things got going and I forgot..." He looked sheepish and I realized that in our hurry to hook up, we hadn't given Jackson time to put on a rubber.

I eyed Bridgette and said, "Does it REALLY fucking matter?"

Bridgette shrugged. "At least this time I'll know who it is..." Grinning, she leaned back down to kiss him -- and that was the end of it for a moment. Then she came back up, though, eyed me and said, "Beatrice is another matter -- you know that, right?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.