Ye Olde Pickup Place - Cover

Ye Olde Pickup Place

Copyright© 2012 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A Swarm Cycle Story. Some unguarded words at a favorite watering hole lead to some long-term relationships.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   DomSub   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   BBW   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

Actually, it was SUPPOSED to close the subject, but the hiatus only lasted about five minutes. Then Bridgette came boiling out of the back of the house somewhere and said, "What's this about going naked?"

"We're discussing it," I said mildly. "What's wrong with it?"

"It's WRONG!" Bridgette burst out.

I held up a finger. Bridgette made to go on, but I looked stern and said, "Shut up! We'll get back to you in a second." Then I turned to Alan. "Your mother is suffering from what we call a knee-jerk reaction -- which means she starts having a fit without thinking first. I bet you've seen this before. It's generally a sure sign of prejudice. Watch this." I turned back to Bridgette. "What's wrong with going naked in this house?"

"It's just..."

"Give me a reason. What is there about the human body that makes it necessary to hide it from people?"

"Well, nothing, but..."

"Has Alan seen you naked?" She was in a robe at this point, but we'd been fucking like rabbits on the floor ten minutes earlier, right in front of him.

"Well, yes."

I turned to Alan. "Did you see anything bad?"

"No..."

I turned back to Bridgette. "What's the problem?"

"It's WRONG!"

"HOW is it wrong?"

"People don't DO that!"

"How do you know? How many people's privacy have you breached to make this determination?" I demanded. While Bridgette was still sputtering, I turned to Alan. "This is prejudice. One of the sure signs of prejudice is that when you ask why, you get either stupid answers or none at all. That's because when Momma was told that she needed to hide herself from EVERYBODY, she was younger than you are -- and they didn't TELL her a reason. How many times have you been told not to do something -- but not given a reason? Or you were told something stupid like, 'People don't do that'? Tell me, Alan -- has seeing Momma naked ruined you for life, do you think? Or did you learn something about what women look like?"

Alan blinked. "I'm okay. I learned things."

"Now, think about this, because Momma is going to try to raise it as an objection. Do you want to make babies with Momma?"

Alan squinched up his face. "I can't, can I?"

"Correct! You CAN'T! Do you want to?"

"No. I don't know how."

"Right. You know how it is done -- you've seen it -- but you don't know how YOU would do it, because you CAN'T! You aren't ready and you aren't physically capable and you have no desire to, right?"

Alan went through the list. "Right."

I turned back to Bridgette. "He's seen you have sex. He's seen you play with a vibrator. What can top that?"

Bridgette turned as red as a beet! "Ron!"

"We're desensitizing him. He won't be chasing young girls trying to rip their blouses off because he's SEEN titties! He's seen a pussy -- and even knows how it works. I'm not talking about going out in public that way -- I'm talking about here, in this house, in private. He can get used to seeing the human body and avoid some of the ignorant hang-ups that plague people. By the time he's old enough that you make him horny, he'll be so used to you that it won't matter. In particular, your body won't be forbidden fruit. He'll focus on babes his age and not develop an unhealthy fascination with his momma."

Bridgette wrung her hands and wailed, "I don't know! Beatrice?"

"Bridgette, I'm not asking you and I'm not asking Beatrice," I warned.

"Ron, I understand, but are you a parent?" Bridgette pressed.

"I am now, apparently. More important, I recognize a fuckup when I see one," I replied. "You're shoving the same crap in his head that contributed to you being screwed up -- and he's a boy, I might add, not a girl. Now behave yourself or Papa spank! If you can come back to me with a REAL, LOGICAL reason, I'll listen. Bullshit you were fed by your momma blind when you were knee-high to a duck doesn't meet those criteria." She stood there fidgeting, so I patted the couch next to me. "Come here." She came forward diffidently and settled next to me and I pulled her in for a cuddle. "I'm not suborning your son. I think he probably needs a little male guidance. On the other hand, YOU were the one who told ME last night how you and your sister operate. What did you say? 'If you catch us acting up, the correct thing is to punish us.' That's what got you done in front of Alan..."

"That was ... fiendish," Bridgette said quietly.

"Then you'll learn not to buck me, right?" I replied, hugging her to me.

"Yeah, I guess..."

I looked at Beatrice, who was sitting on a chair arm, watching us. "Did you learn anything?"

Beatrice nodded. "Yes. I hope I can learn from Sis's mistake."

"Okay," I replied. "You two give this nudity thing some thought and see what you come up with for objections. It's here in the house, and we make it clear to Alan that what goes on here is a private, family matter that he doesn't tell his school chums. Those are the rules. We'll talk about it later."

Beatrice eyed me. "This includes you?"

"Yes. At least, when I feel like it."

"How do we keep our hands off each other?"

"Maybe we don't."

Beatrice flinched. "I'm a little concerned about casual sex."

I pursed my lips. "I understand your concerns. I won't go out of my way to have sex with one or both of you in his presence, but I don't intend to stop what I'm doing if he enters the room, either. Today was an exception -- we'll be keeping it in the bedroom, mostly. On the other hand, if I feel like rubbing your butt as an expression of my fondness for you, I'm not going to look around to see where Alan is standing. That will be true in public or private settings, whether you are dressed or nude." I nudged Bridgette. "Up! Your sister needs a hug!" Bridgette hopped up and Beatrice replaced her. I cuddled Beatrice against me and asked, "So what is on the agenda?"

The women shared a glance. "Errands. Groceries, that kind of thing."

"Do you need us for that?" I asked.

Bridgette pursed her lips. "We don't know what you eat."

"Okay, that makes sense." I sat there for a moment. "So is it premature to assume that I am moving in?"

The women shared a glance. "Gawd, I hope not!" Beatrice erupted.

"My apartment clearly isn't suitable," I noted. "I will hang onto it through the end of this month and through next, but after that, if we're still all doing well, I'll give notice. In the meantime, I'll probably move my stuff, in bits and pieces. I'll provide money to help with costs of things like putting food on the table and the rent and utilities. All right?"

"Perfect!" Bridgette enthused. "We've been trying to get more hours in order to make ends meet..."

"And now maybe you won't have to," I finished. "Let me know when it's time to head out." Bridgette nodded and left the room.

Beatrice whispered, "Ron?" I looked down at her and she offered her lips.

"Do you want what I think you want?" I asked.

"Yes."

"And if I say no?"

She ducked her head. "Then it's no."

"And if I say it's here?"

Beatrice bit her lip. "Then it's here. Sis did it. Alan has seen it."

"He hasn't seen you."

"He will, I figure. You'll make sure he does."

"You're right." I hugged her. "But not right now." I turned to Alan. "Aunt Bea wants to make babies, so I'm taking her into the bedroom. If you decide that you need to see it, you know where to find us. I'm not stopping to explain anything."

Alan shrugged. "Okay." I took Beatrice by the hand and we headed for her room.

We both shucked down to nothing immediately. I climbed onto the bed and Beatrice crawled between my legs. "I want to suck you."

"Okay."

"You didn't do anything like that out there..."

"I didn't want to confuse Alan with stuff that wasn't on-point," I replied. "What he got was plenty." Beatrice nodded and sucked me in. Knowing what she wanted, I stuck both hands in her hair and forced her to take me deep. I did that every few strokes for a couple of minutes, but I wanted to fuck, so I pushed her back and said, "Stay on your hands and knees. I'm coming in from behind." Beatrice nodded and turned around and I collected her hips and rubbed my cock on her wet split. It popped open and I found her opening and pulled her onto me.

Beatrice moaned and gasped, "Give it to me! I want it!" I started pounding and she started driving her ass back to meet me. It was good -- REAL good! Beatrice panted and moaned and stopped to shudder her way through an orgasm on three different occasions before I triggered a fourth by shooting her full of babymakers. After we enjoyed the aftermath for a bit, she whipped around, one hand cupping her crotch while she sucked me in to clean me off -- and I became aware that she was eyeing the doorway.

I turned my head and Alan was standing there, watching. I grinned and waved. He grinned and waved back and turned to wander off. "See? He's used to it already."

"Mmmmm hmmmm." After a moment, she hopped off the bed and reached for her nightgown. I snatched it and said, "Just go -- he's seen it all." I got no arguments.

Beatrice worked that night, so Bridgette got more attention in the evening. Sunday, they were both off, so we decided to go out. Being out with two women could spark questions, but I figured that the explanation that they were sisters would be enough. But Jackson called, wanting to go drinking, so I pulled him in so we looked like two couples. We did a little eating and a little drinking and a little dancing. Jackson was happy to swap out whenever I picked one girl over the other. They were off at the ladies room late that evening when Jackson leaned up and said, "You are a lucky mother fucker!"

"Don't I know it!" I agreed.

"Are you gonna take 'em?"

"Take 'em where?"

"You know -- when you go."

"I'm not going."

"No?"

"Pickups are unpredictable, but I never seem to be where there is one. I don't see that changing," I told him.

"What if it did?"

"They don't care. They're hooked by my sterling personality."

"You're not answering the question."

"What makes you think I have the score?" I asked.

"Come on..."

"Yeah. Hell, I bet they've both tossed their birth control pills in the trash. I already told 'em I plan to get kids on both of 'em. Why would I leave 'em?"

"What if you have to?"

"Then I ain't going."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."

"What if something happened and you could only take one?"

I eyed him. "What's your angle?"

"I want to bat cleanup."

I chuckled. "Go find your own!"

"Yeah, right. I can't find a blowjob with a thousand bucks in my pocket," Jackson complained mournfully. Now, Jackson is a little homely -- but he is also full-blood Choctaw. That's an Indian tribe from out in Oklahoma, for those of you that don't know. He isn't stupid, either -- but he didn't get a good education on the reservation. The tribal elders were too busy trying to get into gambling casinos. Everybody wants to take the shortcut...

"Well, they're a little unusual. You have to have the right mindset," I advised. "I really don't want to go into details, but neither of them is your usual chickie."

"They can't be too bad. Neither of them bucks you at all. How long have they known?"

"They don't," I replied. "YOU don't, for that matter. But that's one of the things about them. They say they don't care -- and I believe them."

"They've seen it."

"Nope. Of course, you haven't, either, and you could be just as deluded as they are."

Jackson grinned. 'I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours."

I laughed. "Sounds too much like playing doctor!"

"Shit. I can't go. It's close, but no cigar."

"I'm not telling you, Man! Sorry!"

"You just did."

"Did I? Maybe this is how I hold onto those poor, deluded females!"

"What poor deluded females?" Bridgette asked.

"You and your sister. Jackson is making assumptions regarding, well, it." You didn't even SAY CAP in public. "I'm telling him that he doesn't know -- it could go either way -- and that drawing assumptions from you two could lead him in the wrong direction."

"Oh." Beatrice had arrived with her sister. "It was never about that. It started out with him sticking up for me and saying nice things about me to that asshole Chet. Then I got to know him..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.