Ye Olde Pickup Place
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Thinking Horndog

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A Swarm Cycle Story. Some unguarded words at a favorite watering hole lead to some long-term relationships.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   DomSub   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   BBW   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

Ronald:

Thursday morning arrived and the goddamned alarm went off. I slept off and on, not deeply, but I didn't lie awake for hours. My dreams were of Beatrice, kneeling before me, naked, with a collar around her neck, her green eyes locked on mine, her face radiant. The evening had been so weird, but everything had gone so right! She asked me to take from her and I did so, but in the process, I gave back ... Torturing her with pleasure had been SUCH a power trip! And the sex, once we finally got to it, had been absolutely mind-blowing! That announcement at the end had been a little shocking, but I could understand it -- Hell, I didn't want to be without her, either!

I was in the shower, rinsing the shampoo off, when I became aware of a shadow behind the shower curtain. Beatrice peeled it back to reveal one eye and asked in a small voice, "Can I come in? I'm all gooey..."

"Come on," I invited. "You could have it to yourself..."

"I don't want it by myself."

"Fine..." She came in with her back to me. I stopped washing me because running soap over her was more fun. Back, ass, titties from behind ... I stuck my cock in the crack of her ass while I rubbed her chest and belly and pussy with my bar of soap.

"I know I did some things and said some things last night that probably scared you," she husked in my ear, her lips only inches from it. "I hope I haven't driven you away..."

"You got pretty serious," I pointed out.

"Yes." She held her breath. I knew she was waiting for me to slam her.

"I have to admit that I'm kind of pleased."

"You are?" I had big eyes inches from mine.

"It's ... flattering, to say the least -- particularly since I know you mean it."

"Sooo..."

"You can't live without me?" I prompted.

"I can't imagine going back to the way things were before Monday night," she husked, "I just can't..."

"Then I guess we'll have to fix it so you don't have to," I said lightly.

She sucked in a breath. After a moment, she asked, "Please?"

"It's not one-sided, you know..." I noted. My cock was like steel -- I wasn't going to work like this! "Bend forward and brace yourself!"

"Ron?"

"Just do it -- you've got me all worked up..." I kicked her feet apart and lowered my erection to a near-horizontal angle and probed her pussy lips. Beatrice went, "Oh! Yes! Yes!" -- and I pushed home in her depths.

It wasn't the cataclysm of the night before -- but that doesn't mean that it wasn't just great! I pounded her hard and fast and she gasped and moaned and presented her hot cunt, throwing her wide hips back at me. I held them and pounded her ass and watched it ripple to the impacts -- and when she went tight and started to whine and shake I let go in her, pouring yet another load into her hot twat.

The drop in temperature of the water drove us apart. I hurriedly finished soaping up and rinsing and re-adjusted the water, telling her, "You only have a couple of minutes," and kissing her on the way out. I hunted her down a towel for her body and one for her hair -- which pretty much depleted my limited stock. She opened the curtain and stood in the tub drying herself while I stood outside in the limited floor space of the bathroom, gazing at her.

"Okay, now," I told her, "I don't want you freaking out on me. Thursday is my late night -- and I generally go to Frederick's with the boys for dinner. Are you working?"

"No, but I'm watching Bridgette's little boy so she can," Beatrice related.

"Okay, then, you'll know where I am and your sister can report on my behavior," I grinned. "We both probably need a night away..."

She looked away. "Probably." Clearly, she didn't relish the idea.

I collected her face in my hands and locked eyes with her. "We're a couple, okay? But if we go nuts and live in each other's hip pocket all the time, the flames could get to be too hot and burn us up, leaving the ashes of discontent." I must've read that somewhere...

Beatrice grinned crookedly. "In English, milord?"

"We might start resenting the fact that neither of us can move without bumping into the other?"

Beatrice pursed her lips. "I know how I feel about it right now..."

"Yeah, well, I don't have any current issues, either. These things come with time, I think. We just need to set a precedent and remember that each of us has a life."

"Agreed."

"I've got to run now. I WILL call you later."

"Okay."

I ran for the bedroom and jumped into my clothes. I think Beatrice needed a hair dryer -- she was fighting with tangled tresses when I kissed her and hit the door.

Beatrice:

I figured that arguing the fact that I didn't feel that I had much of anything without him wasn't smart, so I agreed with the 'separate lives' thing. I finished drying off and kissed him and waved goodbye and spent thirty minutes trying to get a brush through my hair without cream rinse. Then I did what little cleaning was required and left, locking his door behind me.

Sis and Alan were still in bed when I got home, so I went in to lie down -- and discovered that I needed to change my sheets! God! What a mess we'd made! Somehow, I managed to lie down after that and drift off...

Sis shook me awake around eleven. "When did you come in?"

I blinked blearily. "Seven-thirty?"

"Gawd!"

"I got up and showered with him before he went to work..."

"And?"

"We had sex in the shower."

"This HAS to be a record..."

I covered my face. "Oh God, Sis! I'm afraid he's going to wake up and run! I basically threw myself at his feet last night!"

"Come get some coffee and tell me all about it."

So I put myself together some and met Sis in the kitchen. "So what happened?"

"Well, you know I didn't come home. I cleaned his place and waited for him..."

Sis smiled crookedly. "I warned you about THAT!"

"I know, but..." It was really hard to explain. "I just HAD to do it!"

Sis waved it off. "Go on ... Apparently he didn't throw a fit."

"No, he didn't -- and he was appreciative. But he's not really messy, so it wasn't hard. The place wasn't your stereotypical bachelor pad. That's not to say everything was super-clean or put away -- it just had that lived-in look."

"Okay, then what?"

"So he asked me where I wanted to go, and I said a movie. I was going to tell him the title, but he waved it off. I said I didn't want to eat anything I could get at Frederick's and when he came back he suggested either Japanese or Indian!"

"Okay..." Sis waved me onward.

"I don't remember the movie -- we spent the whole time making out. Then we ate at a Japanese place and we finally got to talk a little. Jeez, he's really smart!" I gushed.

"Somehow, I don't think we've got to the part you're worried about..." Sis waved again, smiling crookedly. I sat gathering my thoughts. Alan came in and eyed me owlishly for a moment, then went off to play again. I think he knows when it's 'grownup time.'

"No, you're right," I sighed. "We got to his place and were necking standing up in his living room and suddenly I got this ... compulsion! I can't explain it, really -- but suddenly I just HAD to GIVE him something! I peeled out of my clothes and more or less begged him to let me suck his cock -- and I tried my best to get him to understand that I wanted nothing in return! I wanted him to just take what he wanted from me and not worry about giving back -- I wanted to be used! Is that weird, or what?"

Sis sat there looking at me for a long time, smiling crookedly. Just the look on her face told me that I needed to wait and hear what she had to say. It must have been a minute and a half before she said quietly, "Where do you think Alan came from?"

I sat back and tried to understand what she was saying, but all that came out was "What?"

Sis sighed. "I was, you know, just out of high school. The college I went to was one big party, but I was still 'that fat chick.' Then Greg came along. Greg was black, but he was smooth and he had everything it took to get me into his bed -- and after that, I worshipped him! I did whatever he told me to do -- because I wanted to! It was important to me that whatever he wanted, I provided it -- and make no mistake, I did so gladly! I VOLUNTEERED to fuck his friends, because I knew he got a kick out of it! And I had fun, too, knowing he was getting off on it! It let me let go, do things that no self-respecting girl my age would do with guys that no self-respecting girl would ever touch! It was all good until the day Greg told me that he was bored of watching me make a slut of myself and he was done playing with me. At that point, it all kind of screeched to a halt -- but it was more like a train wreck, because his buddies still expected me to fuck them. I was lost and looking for a guy with that spark who would take over where Greg left off and give me a reason to give of myself, and his friends were all takers, but it just wasn't there ... It took me a while to break loose from some of them -- they weren't used to taking no for an answer -- but then I was pregnant, and THAT cleared them out!" Sis grimaced and scratched her nose. "After that, I had Alan..."

"Ron isn't like that," I said tonelessly.

"I know."

"I asked him to do what he did, and he made sure that it was what I wanted -- but then he stepped up to the plate..."

"He did it, then? He used you? He took what he wanted?"

"Yes," I nodded. "He didn't go to extremes, but he pushed me. He wasn't pretending, either -- and toward the end he really got into it! I swallowed his cum and I felt so good -- like I'd truly accomplished something!"

"Okay," Sis replied, "That sounds good. That was it?"

"No, then he told me to come up and lie on his lap. I was worried that he was going to give back and make my gift worthless, but he said he wanted to play ... I had no idea what he was up to, but I soon learned, I can tell you!"

"What do you mean?" Sis cocked her head, eyeing me. She could tell I was excited...

"He TORTURED me! He played with my pussy and my nipples and my clit and he drove me wild with pleasure -- but he wouldn't let me cum! I reached the point where I was begging him out loud to PLEASE let me cum -- and he just kept winding me tighter and tighter! I was ready to cum in under five minutes, but he took AT LEAST thirty before he suddenly ordered me to get up and drape myself over the couch arm -- and then he rammed his cock into me to the root and the top of my head came off and I screamed and passed out!"

"OMIGOD!" Sis' eyes were as big as saucers!

"I came to with him fucking me -- and I never came down! And when he started filling me with his cum I nearly passed out again!" I exclaimed.

"OMIGOD! Then what?"

"He let go and backed out and I dropped to my knees and tried to swallow him! I was totally out of my head with joy! I knelt there with his cum running down my thighs -- which were already covered with my own juice from him teasing me with his hands -- and I licked and sucked every bit of our goo off his cock and balls. When he couldn't take it anymore and tried to push me away, I came back and stuck my nose in his balls and sucked in his maleness for a while and I was so incredibly happy..." I sighed. "And then I did the stupidest thing in the world."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.