Ye Olde Pickup Place - Cover

Ye Olde Pickup Place

Copyright© 2012 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Swarm Cycle Story. Some unguarded words at a favorite watering hole lead to some long-term relationships.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   DomSub   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   BBW   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

Ronald:

I'm a bachelor. In a lot of cases, that means you do the minimums. Why make the bed if you're gonna just crawl back in it again that night? Laundry gets washed, but doesn't necessarily make it back to the dresser -- and MIGHT not get folded. Why not wait until there are at least two beer bottles on the end table before expending the energy to carry them to the trash? Stuff you're going to use again tomorrow or the next day is better off where you're going to use it than in a drawer somewhere. That's the kind of clutter my apartment was in. It wasn't particularly filthy -- a dead elephant in the living room stinks, so you get rid of it -- but it wasn't neat and tidy.

I had no early indication that Beatrice noticed anything at all.

We went from my couch, which was reasonably clean, to my unmade bed -- and if Beatrice had anything to say about it, I didn't hear it. By then, I was doing something I really hadn't messed with on the first pass -- I was up close and personal with her puffy pussy! She really didn't have a lot of hair on her mound -- it was thin and scraggly, as opposed to her head where the growth was thick and lush. But I opened her outer lips with my thumbs like splitting a peach and she was pink and wet and puffy from our making out on the couch -- and when I slid my tongue along her slot I thought she was going to go into orbit! I held her knees to keep her from mashing my head between her thick thighs, but that didn't control her hands -- I was glad my hair was short, because she'd have been pulling it. She moaned and thrashed and pushed her pussy against my mouth and rubbed my head all over -- and got really juicy, twice! Have you ever stuck your tongue into the opening of a pussy while her orgasm is going on and felt it clench and ripple? It's REAL cool! After the second cum, she started tugging on my head, begging, "Please ... Please..." I crawled up over her and lined up with her opening and watched her eyes pop as I pressed it home to the root -- and then her eyes got this creamy look and she smiled and said, "Oh, Baby! I'm addicted already! Do me!"

There is nothing like fucking a happy chick -- it's just perfect! They make you feel good about yourself and you see that you're getting her off and it's just a joy! Beatrice started moving that ass of hers and we were off to the races! I only had two nuts in me, but she got them both while getting a dozen of her own. We fucked and fucked and fucked -- and it was too good to even think about changing position, just "Go! Go! Go!"

At that point, everything was forgiven, I guess. Beatrice was more than happy to rub me and kiss me and suck my neck and when we faded out to sleep, well, I'm pretty sure I didn't leave her awake and fretting about anything, despite the fact that I'd collapsed on top of her.

Wednesday morning, it was my alarm that woke me, at least. Beatrice rolled over and moaned, "I HATE those things!"

I kissed her and said, "Some of us work early, and some of us work late. Where are we going tonight?"

"I don't know. A movie?"

"Think about it." I went off to shave and shower.

When I got back, she'd gone back to sleep. Hey, her hours were different from mine -- I understood. I wrote her a little note telling her to lock the door behind her and that I WOULD call her later and went to work.

Jackson and I worked together. About eleven o'clock, he came over to where I was fueling my four-by-four and said, "Are you on something, Man? You're acting, I dunno, high..."

I chuckled. "It's all natural. Pussy does that to you."

"Oho! The chick from Frederick's?"

"Not the one you met -- her sister. Don't say anything to Chet -- I don't want to have to rearrange his face."

Jackson nodded. "He's got a big mouth for someone who isn't getting any. So what happened?"

"I asked her out on a date -- tonight -- but somehow, we didn't wait that long."

"So, when? You were fucked up yesterday..."

"Monday night."

"And you're still buzzed?"

" ... And last night..."

"OHO! You STUD you!" Jackson clapped me on the back, grinning. "Congrats! So, she's looking like a main squeeze?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

"Cool."

I cleared a couple of weapons ranges in the afternoon, but no one was doing night fire, so I went home at five, planning to shower and change clothes -- and call Beatrice in the interim to determine just how much I was dressing up. But I walked into an apartment that was as neat as a pin and Beatrice was sitting on the couch watching TV!

"Didn't you go home?" I asked.

"I had Bridgette bring me a couple of things," Beatrice replied, eyeing me. "The place needed a little work..."

"I didn't expect this!"

"But do you appreciate it?"

"Very much so!"

"You're not mad that I stayed..."

"Surprised, yes. Angry, no!" I glanced around. "Let me shower. Where do you want to go? What do you want to do?"

Beatrice frowned a bit and said, "I'd like to avoid Frederick's cuisine. I get that all the time. There's a movie..."

"Okay, do we need to hit it first?"

"You didn't even ask..."

"I trust you." I headed for the bathroom -- which was ALSO in a lot better shape than I'd left it! I didn't care what the movie was -- any woman who would come in and spend all day cleaning my place deserved whatever she wanted! Besides, I probably wouldn't be watching the flick, anyway...

Beatrice:

I knew I was running a risk -- guys who have girls just move in on them tend to pick a new address, pretty quickly -- but I wanted to do something for him. I was so HAPPY! The place wasn't THAT bad -- you just had to wash a few dishes and go around with a trash bag and a dust rag and hit all of the horizontal surfaces. He even had cleaning supplies in the bathroom! His initial reaction to my presence was kind of scary, but he seemed cool about it. I was knocked for a loop when he came back out of his bedroom and offered me a choice between Japanese and Indian food -- wasn't that stuff expensive?

I picked the movie, and it was a chick flick -- but it could have been a disaster movie in 3-D and I wouldn't have noticed! We spent half of it kissing! I was so hot when we left the theater that I had to go to the ladies room at the Japanese place and try to dry my panties! We had hibachi steak and shrimp and a little sushi and talked about silly things and I was flying high when we got back to his place!

Ronald:

When we got back to my place, I wasn't sure what we were going to do. I mean, didn't she have to go home? Weren't there limits? Part of me was thrilled to death, and part of me was leery. We were making out in the living room, standing up, when she stepped back and tossed her blouse over her head and popped the snaps on her bra and tossed it, too, and looked deep into my eyes and said, "I want to suck you. Take off your pants and go sit on the couch."

You could have knocked me over with a feather! In my experience, chicks usually wrinkled their noses and said, "EEWWWW!" -- and if they DID deign to suck my cock, there was something else in the offing! I said, "Are you sure?"

Beatrice looked at me and said, "I want to give you something."

"You've been doing all right..."

"Please?"

"Well, sure..." I mean, how long do you hold out? I shucked out of my pants and settled on the couch and she got the rest of the way naked and crawled to me and collected my balls and MAN! What a mouth! I stuck my hands in her hair and croaked, "You want me to do anything?"

She popped off my dick and said, "No. I want to worship this thing. You do what you want -- watch TV, whatever. I haven't ever done deep throat, but if you want to try to get it in there, that's okay, too. I just hope it's good enough..."

I blinked. "Watch TV?"

"You'll last longer."

"Uh ... huh..." I tilted her face up so we were eyeball to eyeball. "What's going on?"

"I always wanted to just do for a man. Pretend I'm your slave. Use me. You've been so good to me -- let me give something back."

Like she hadn't already! A dark thought intruded. "Beatrice, if this is about..."

She held up a hand. "I know what you're going to say. I'm not asking. I don't CARE! You could have a three -- but you don't. I don't know and I don't want to -- I just want to be with you and do for you. You make me so happy..."

I eyed her. "I don't see where I have to treat you like dirt..."

"You're not," she whispered. "I'm asking you to accept my gift to you -- me. I want to be yours -- if only just for tonight."

"What do I do?"

"Take," she whispered. "Make demands. If you want it, I want you to have it. You own me -- use me as you will."

It was easy, and it was hard. Pulling her mouth back over my cock and tugging her face down my shaft turned out to be relatively easy -- but she didn't NEED any prompting to give a good blowjob! She made love to my meat with her lips just fine without anything serious in the way of direction from me! Her eyes locked on mine, her lips rolled up and down my shaft and her tongue danced along the underside and I knew I wasn't going to last long! I was seconds from shooting when she backed off and asked, "Where?"

"Where, what?"

"Where does your cum go? On my face? On my boobs?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.