Ye Olde Pickup Place
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Thinking Horndog

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Swarm Cycle Story. Some unguarded words at a favorite watering hole lead to some long-term relationships.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   DomSub   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   BBW   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

Beatrice:

I couldn't show my face at Ron's table that night. I went off and worked another room. Sis would change her radio to Channel Four and let me hear every run-in she had with Ron -- and I nearly dropped a plate a couple of times! She did and said things I hadn't even THOUGHT of doing! She would let me know how things were going from a distance, too -- apparently Ron's friends gave him a lot of grief after that time she basically offered us BOTH up.

Would I share a man with Sis? Oh, HELL yeah! Still, I wondered what Ron would think of me if he saw Alan. Coming out of high school Sis had a weakness for black guys and one wooed her and sucked her into his little crowd of homeys -- and SOMEBODY in that group was Alan's father. Naturally, he dumped her once she got good and huge and it was too late to abort Alan ... Sis says that she's embarrassed about it, but she had a great time and sowed her wild oats. Actually, I guess she got sown ... Either way, she said there was nothing wrong with two or three cocks and she had no problem partying with more than one guy -- the problem seemed to be collecting the first one. As for me, I figured that one would probably be enough; it was WAY more than I was getting!

Ron stayed away for over a week, and I feared that Sis had leaned on him too hard. Eventually, though, he came in on a Monday night. He knew which booths I serviced and made sure he was settled into one -- Cheryl, the hostess knew him well by then. I crept up and diffidently settled one knee on the bench across from him and tried to raise my eyes to his. "Good e'en, milord."

"Good e'en Beatrice. How art thou?"

"I am well, milord."

"Thou lookest it. Thine elder sister made a point of extolling your many fine qualities the other evening," Ron said quietly.

"She got carried away, methinks," I replied. I could NOT meet his gaze!

"Did she, then?" He reached out and tilted up my chin. "I had been making an effort at propriety, I thought -- but it may have merely cowardice. What dost thou when thou art out and about? When art thou free of thine duties?"

My heart thudded in my chest and I could barely breathe! He was asking me out -- and my mind was a blank! I had no answers for his questions! "I--I..."

Ron cocked his head. "Were we both wrong, then?"

"Nay!" I yelped. "I just ... I'm atwitter, milord. Let me think..."

He let go of my chin and said, "Think, then, whilst you draw me an ale. You know my preference."

"Milord." I genuflected and nearly killed myself and three others staggering from the room! I snatched my cell phone out of my pocket and hit the speed-dial. "Sis! He's here! He's asking me for a date! What do I say?"

Bridgette laughed at me, "You say YES, Silly!"

"I know, but when?"

"Oh." We worked nights -- usually until ten-thirty, Sunday through Thursday, and until well after midnight Friday and Saturday. If one of us was on, the other was at home, watching Alan. When, except in the daytime, did I have the freedom to date? "We'll just have to pop for a babysitter, Sis," Bridgette sighed. "We can't let Alan come between you and your love life."

"Sooo..."

"Do what you have to, Sis. We'll figure something out."

I took a breath and calmed the flutters and collected Ron's ale. As I set it before him, I settled onto the bench across from him -- and again I couldn't meet his eyes. "Milord, I work nights, as thou art aware. On nights when I do not work, my sister Bridgette generally does -- and I watch over her son."

"So there is no moment of convenience?" Ron said softly. "Or mayhap..."

"No!" Desperately, I reached out to cover his hands with mine. "We merely need plan, so I can make other arrangements!"

"Perhaps during the day on the weekend..." Ron mused.

I shook like a leaf! Wait until Saturday? IMPOSSIBLE! I raised my eyes to his and whispered, "Now that the moment is upon us, I cannot wait, milord!"

Why did he look as scared as me? He swallowed and asked, "Tomorrow, then?"

I rubbed my face, in an agony of fear and embarrassment. Would he think I was toying with him? "I cannot -- I must be here."

"Wednesday, then?"

"I will discuss it with my sister and make arrangements!" I agreed, nodding like the giddy thing I was!

"Very well, then. Let me know..."

"Give me your phone!" The words just burst from me! Ron looked surprised, but reached into his pocket. I snatched it from his hand and input my number. "Call me!"

"I certainly will!"

I got up and ran off, thoroughly embarrassed. I'd all but attacked him! It took me five minutes to realize that I must return to his presence to take his food order! I crept back, biting my lip. "Thou must think me terribly forward..."

Ron regarded me earnestly. "Thinkest thou that mine own anticipation is less than yours? That I sit here, sweating and shaking and suffering from heart palpitations for no reason? Lass, Lass..." He dropped a clammy hand over mine. "Thou hast no idea what the mere sight of you dost to me." I looked into his eyes and this wave washed over me, giving me goosebumps -- I think I actually had a small orgasm! I KNOW I soaked my panties!

We were like that for a moment before I managed to gather myself and ask, "What dost thou desire ... to eat, milord?"

"I've no idea," he gusted. "Food has not been on my mind." Slowly, we returned to the mundane, after a fashion, and he put together a food order. It was so hard to leave the table!

Ronald:

That Monday night was a rollercoaster. Fear warred with excitement, and surprise with dread anticipation! I KNEW she was going to laugh at me and I KNEW she didn't REALLY want to date and I KNEW she was letting me down easy -- then suddenly I KNEW her phone number! I shook and sweated and you'd have thought I was asking her to a high school mixer or something! I hung out most of the evening, and drank too much beer -- but she came back to me again and again, and her face -- normally a happy one, anyway -- just shone! I basked in it. Things started getting late and she came to me and placed my tab on the table and said, "I'm to go on break now, milord. Sylvie will cash you out."

"Make sure she gives you your tip!" I admonished.

"I shall, lord!" She grinned and swayed off.

Sylvie came to collect and it seemed to me that she took her time, the bitch. What Chet saw in her I couldn't fathom. She was all business to anyone I ever saw her deal with -- and snippy, at that, sometimes!

I headed outside -- and I was WAY over my limit! As I came around the corner where the waitresses tended to cluster at the kitchen door, I tripped over something invisible and barely recovered. Beatrice was on me before I could blink. "You can't drive! I won't allow it!"

I cocked my head. "So you're in charge, now? Already?"

Beatrice looked flustered. "I'd just die if you..."

Liquid courage allowed me to reach out and gather her into my arms and lean in and start sucking her neck. Beatrice went, "Ooooooohhhhh!" and molded herself to me.

Frankly, I'm not real sure how long we stood like that. I know she smelled good and felt good and tasted good and the sounds she was making said I was welcome wherever I went! It was dark, and I was too close to her to see anything, anyway! I remember some giggling in the background -- but it didn't seem to pertain to me at the time. Finally, she threw herself backward and husked, "Give me your car keys!" I didn't think about it -- I fished them out. "Now take me to your car..." I led her to it. "Get in the passenger side -- I'm driving." Yeah, okay, no problem... "Now wait here while I go clock out. Don't go anywhere!" Where was I going? She had my car keys...

I sat there wondering if the source of my intoxication was beer or Beatrice -- and decided it was both! As long as she was coming back, I was content to wait -- necking with Beatrice was the best thing I'd done in months! I may have drifted some -- the next thing I remember is her getting into the driver's seat and apologizing for taking so long.

"Where do you live?" she asked. I pointed vaguely and she said, "Never mind." I started pawing on her and she said, "Don't distract me -- there will be plenty of time for that, later." Ten minutes later, we were in the parking lot of an apartment complex and Beatrice was opening her door. "Come on, Baby, let's get you inside..."

"Where are we?"

"Our place."

I took her hand and let her lead me, paying more attention to her and my grip than where we were going. I was in her hands, anyway, and had been for some time. Beatrice threw open the door and Bridgette was standing there in a flannel nightie. "What's up?" Bridgette asked.

"We were carrying on and I let him get too drunk to drive -- and when I went out to stop him, well ... let's just say I couldn't stop myself..." Beatrice related.

"Drinking isn't big with me," I managed. "I bet I wouldn't drink if..." From the Mona Lisa smiles on their faces, I didn't have to finish the statement.

"I'll leave you two alone," Bridgette murmured and headed off.

The next thing I knew, we were in a bedroom and Beatrice was hauling on my golf shirt. I put up a finger and she backed off and I threw it over my head and reached for my belt. She shifted to picking at the laces of her bodice and muttered, "It's okay if we don't do it tonight..."

"Shut up." I grabbed her and pulled her to me to take the sting out of it. We started kissing and I let go of her so she could defeat the elastic neckline of her dress, but our lips stayed melded together. At that point, she directed my hands and I had tits and nipples and my cock was solid steel and there wasn't any performance anxiety in me at all! This massive surge of adrenaline hit and I was sober -- or effectively so! She resumed fighting with the laces of her bodice off and on, but there was a lot of gasping and moaning and groping going on and it took a while. I stood there with my pants hanging halfway to my knees, but for the longest time, undressing was just too much trouble and took a back seat to kissing and feeling the available skin.

Finally, though, the bodice went flying and she lurched back and the dress went over her head behind it, leaving her in wet panties and sandals. That made it my turn, and I nearly shredded my underwear getting it off and my shoes and socks removed. Her panties disappeared while I was distracted, so I lunged into her, knocking us both onto her bed, and started crawling all over her lush body. I immersed myself in her -- lips, neck, ears, chest, nipples, every square millimeter of her breasts ... I shifted from target to target randomly, and when her lips weren't engaged, she moaned a lot. Actually, she moaned into my mouth a lot, too, now that I think about it ... My hands were busy where my lips weren't, to include targets lower on her body, like her ass, which I kneaded handfuls of. I left her pussy alone initially, but after a while, she started undulating and I realized we were dry-humping -- except it wasn't dry! She was soaked and I was drippy and things were plenty slick! She was panting and I was panting and I sucked in a nipple and she sucked in a gasp and my cock snagged on her opening and instinct drove me home, deep into her hot, tight, wet center! Beatrice gave a little screech and her arms and legs clamped down on me and I raised up to apologize, but when I saw her eyes roll up in her head, I realized that it was totally unnecessary...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.