Preview

The Party Favor

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2012 by Lubrican

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Reluctant, Heterosexual, Cheating, Interracial, White Female, Oriental Male, Oral Sex, Petting, Slow,

Romantic Sex Story: Can cheating be a good thing? Are there situations and circumstances under which society's ban on extramarital sex should be broken? If your answer was "No!" then I want you to read this story. On the other hand, if your answer was "Yes!" then you might be a cheater, and you should probably read this story too. It will be interesting to see who feels better about it all at the end.

Foreword

Cheating is, by definition, a bad thing. Society's rules prohibit cheating, and in the vast majority of situations, cheating creates negativity. I think it's fair to say that that's generally because of the feelings of guilt cheating creates. It's one of those hedonistic things that feels good while you're doing it, but almost always makes you feel awful when it's over. At least if you have the same moral code that most people have.

Now, the above paragraph contains words such as "vast majority," "it's fair," "generally," and "almost always." Those are conditional kinds of words. And what that means is that ... well ... sometimes cheating might not be a negative thing.

And so, being a philosopher, I decided to try to imagine a situation in which cheating might end up being a good thing. I'm not talking about the cheater feeling justified, though that is usually what most cheaters try to do. Rather, I was thinking more along the lines of someone doing what was in their control to do, to live the best life they could, while understanding - eventually - that sometimes reality trumps morality. And that sometimes "the moral thing" isn't always as "good" as we want to claim it is.

That said, all I ask you to do is read without preconcieved biases ... if you can. Morality is always complicated - always. Black and white is easy, but nothing in life is actually black and white. Self defense is an excellent example. Everybody would say that killing a human being is wrong. That's from the black and white perspective. But most people would also say that killing the person who is threatening your life, or that of your loved ones, is acceptable ... maybe even laudable. That's how black and white gets complicated.

Bob

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.