Jewel - Cover

Jewel

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I have an older sister. I'll be starting college with her in the fall. One thing -- I'm in love with her!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew  

I woke up the next morning, to the smell of coffee and bacon.

I threw on just enough clothes to be decent, and walked into the kitchen, where I saw my girl, fixing breakfast for us. Jewel was humming a tune I recognized as being from a Disney animated movie from long ago, but she was in a bra and panties, a far cry from any Disney animated movie sequence.

"Hi, Joseph!"

"Hi, Jet," I responded. That made her giggle, which made her breasts jiggle, which I enjoyed seeing.

"I don't know how old the bacon was, but it smelled OK to me, so that, and some fresh coffee, was all I dared try to prepare for my man."

"If I'm your man, then you're my woman! What are we doing after we eat today, Jet?" I picked up and smelled the bacon, and decided it was OK to eat.

"Well, I thought we'd labor over our work samples for a while, then maybe look around the city some more. I didn't have anything specific in mind, just work on our 'homework' and start planning on our move to here."

"Yeah, I was thinking about that as well ... all we really need to bring here from Lincoln City is all of our clothes and our computer stuff. Also, our music and movies, Jenn has a DVD player and a TV. That's about all, I think."

"You gonna leave Jenn your collection of porn, Joseph?" giggled Jewel.

"Hey, I worked hard on that collection of material, over the years!"

"Yeah, but now, you got these!" she said pulling off her bra and shoving her beautiful tits in my face, beating me with them. Oh, what a way to go!

She quickly put her bra back on and said, "No more for you, until you've worked on your 'homework' Joseph!"

"But, Jet?"

"Do I have to spank you or what?"

"That's supposed to motivate me to do homework? I don't think so!"

"We can play later. You want to get into SOU, don't you?"

"Yeah ... but I also want to get into my Jet," I whined.

"Hold onto that thought -- Maybe later!"

I went to the laptop and started researching my 'work sample.' I got into it, and rather quickly I had a rough draft of it ready for Jewel to look over.

She liked it, and using it as her model, she went to work on hers as well. Again, she had a rough draft within about 30 minutes, or so.

We called and talked to Jenn. I told her about the conversation I had with Daniel. I also told her that it looked like everything of his was gone, which made her happy. We talked a little to Mom and Dad as well, telling them what we had planned and that we were planning on being home sometime late tonight.

"Let's go open some bank accounts, while we're here Joseph?" Jewel said.

"Good idea, Jet ... what do you think; separate or a joint account?"

"How about a checking account that has both our names on it, that either of us can use, and a separate savings bank account for the money we make while here; that way we won't mingle our personal money, with the money we get from Mom and Dad?"

"Very forward thinking of you, my dear!"


We packed up all our stuff, locking up the place behind us. Jewel had the idea for picking up applications at some of the private elementary schools in the area, to get a job in a non-teaching element to have some 'hands on' experience with children.

We then swung back by the Placement Center to thank Ms. Wright for all of the help she was to us, and we told her we would see her in a few days.

We drove around for a while, getting ourselves acquainted with this community that will become our life for the next three years, or more.

When we come back with more time, and more money, we decided we wanted to visit, and eat at Porters Dining at the Depot, and Jewel wanted to check out the Medford Shopping Center, hoping for a place to shop and get some new clothes.

We headed home, having concluded a quite satisfying trip to the city that is our destiny.


We pulled up a little after 8pm, tired and excited, as well as very hungry. Everyone met us at the door; Stephen was even over for dinner. Good girl Jenn, I knew that they would end up a couple.

We had some of the pizza that had been ordered, and then went up to bed, begging off everybody's attempt to find out what all we did. We were zapped, and needed to get some rest.

The next morning, Jewel and I were the last to get up. We went in and found something to eat and then decided to work on some of our projects. The inclination to not work and play instead was high on Jewel's list, but I reminded her of our deadline.

Begrudgingly, we both went to work on those things we needed. We needed to get to our previous schools and get some information, so we trundled over to OCCC for Jewel and then Lincoln City High School for me.

Even though I had just graduated from there, it felt rather surreal going back to it, but I went to the Administration Building and asked to speak to Mrs. Playcraft. She was a very stacked redhead, only maybe 31 or 32, a lot younger than most of the other teachers at Lincoln City High School. Most guys could never get their eyes up to hers. Now that I see her from a different social perspective, she has pretty brown eyes.

Jewel went to this school as well, so we needed to be careful while we were here. Mrs. Playcraft came to the counter, and, looking her straight in her eyes, I had asked for a Written Recommendation to SOU, telling her that my sister and I were going there to become Elementary School Teachers. You should have seen the brilliant light that came on in her eyes, when I told her that.

She hugged both of us and said she would gladly fill it out for me, and one for Jewel. She then recommended Mr. Ralston and Ms. Pleather as my other recommendations. She took the forms and promised us that they would be all done by tomorrow. I thanked her again and we left.

"Joseph, if I didn't know better, I'd say she had a crush on you. All of that hugging and touching."

"Quit it, Jet ... I had it bad for her, but so did all the boys. She wore provocative clothes, and bent over a lot. Most of the guys were hard, the moment class started."

"Well, Joseph--we've dropped off our forms, we're closing in on having everything done, a lot quicker than I ever thought we would!"


After three more days, we had it all ready to take back to SOU. We had already created our entire matriculation plan, thinking that was a good idea, especially since we would be getting in just under the wire.

We gassed up the Honda, and headed back to Medford, leaving in the late afternoon this time. After getting a good nights rest, Jewel and I went back to the placement center.

We asked to see Ms. Wright.

We waited for about 20 minutes ... when Ms. Wright came out and said hello; inviting us in. After looking over all we had brought with us for about 10 minutes, Ms. Wright looked up at us and smiled.

"Congratulations to the both of you! I have never read such thought-provoking commentary on the elementary school system. Absolutely everything is in order. Oh, have you looked over the curriculum?"

"Here are our complete matriculation plans, Ma'am!" I said, handing them both to her.

"Well, Joseph ... I see you two have been holding out on me. Oh, these look very well organized. We've also been contacted by two of the local private elementary schools; they took an immediate interest in both of you as being interns, while attending SOU. Are you interested in that, kids?"

"Hell yes ... excuse me, I'm very sorry for that," said Jewel, catching herself.

Ms. Wright couldn't keep from laughing a bit at Jewel's gaffe. "That wouldn't be appropriate in front of the kids, but I understand the emotion. SOU classes start in eleven days. I would get your books for your first semester's classes while you're here. Have you moved into where you're living yet, or are you going back home one more time before things start?"

"Well, Ma'am..."

"Call me Mary Ann, please. I don't feel like a ma'am yet."

"Nor do you look like a ma'am either, Mary Ann!" I said with a smile on my face.

Looking at me, and then turning to Jewel when she said it, Mary Ann asked, "Is he for real, Jewel?"

"Yes, ma'am ... Mary Ann, that's my little brother, always smiling and always flirting."

I gave Jewel a light slap on the shoulder, than realized the possible impropriety of that. That made all three of us laugh.

"These classes you picked, I approve ... now go get your books, you two are going to really like it here. Joseph, control yourself ... flirting these days has its consequences ... and some benefits!" she said with a flirty smile right at me. She even winked at me.

When we got completely out of the building, Jewel rounded on me and said, "Are you crazy, flirting with the Executive Assistant of the ABP?"

"It was harmless, Jet! I just thought it would lighten the mood a little."

"Just remember, what I said to Jenn, you belong to me, buster. Go ahead and flirt all you want, just don't get caught with your pants down, or I'll have you emasculated ... in front of Mary Ann."

"Yes, dear ... let's call Mom and Dad, and tell them we are going to use the School Visa Card they gave us, to buy books."

I called Mom and told her that we got into SOU, and we had better buy books, so she gave me the debit pin number for using the card.

We decided we were going to get the books we would need, for the entire first year of the curriculum, so we went to the campus bookstore and got all of the books. It didn't make any sense to get two of everything; we could share the Math and Education textbooks. But we got two of all of the lab materiel workbooks.

It was almost too much to carry, so we decided, actually Jewel thought of it, to get a pair of SOU backpacks. Then we packed them up and walked out like we were students here.

Hey, we're students here!

We decided also to get a campus-parking permit.

"Well, Joseph ... what else do you want to do here?"

"You want to go out and do something?" I asked.

"What exactly do you have in mind, Joseph?" she said.

"I understand that those 14 year old professional dancers, Charles & Claire are coming into Medford for a single night, I've heard they're real good. Want to go and see them?"

"Do we get to dress up, Lover?"

"I'd love to see you in a evening dress or gown," I said lecherously.

"Yeah, I know, but when we got home, you could rip it off me and we could fuck the rest of the night.

"Why don't we go change, get something to eat then go to their Concert? It's at McNeal Pavilion, just south of Raider Stadium? We can leave for Lincoln City early tomorrow morning,"

"Sounds like a plan, I have a dress you've never seen," she said quite lusciously. I'm so lucky to be doing this all with my little brother, who also is my lover and life companion."

"Quiet down a little on the loud 'Oprah moment' Jet. We were planning on keeping this all on the down low, remember?"

"Yeah Joseph, of course you're right ... I'm just so excited I can't hardly stand it."

"Can you wait until we get home to Lincoln City or are you in need of an injection of 'Joseph' before we head home?"

"I may be more interested in Ms. Wright, she did seem kinda hot. I wonder what she was packing under that frilly blouse she had on, Joseph?"

"Are you insane, Jet? She didn't seem like the 'bi' type to me at all. My guess is she's packing a pair of double-d's inside that frilly blouse, as you call it."

"They are actually 36-F's kids, so you two are lovers ... or did I just hear wrong?"

"Ms. Wright ... Mary Ann, we ... well, we are ... uhm," I stuttered.

"So I did hear correctly ... didn't I? Don't worry you two, Oregon, at least Central Oregon, is very liberal ... and you guys will fit in here fine. So I guess that makes me, the only person on this entire campus that knows that Joseph and ... what did you call her, Jet, are both brother and sister, and boyfriend and girlfriend. Hmmm ... I'm certain that we can all work this out, can't we Joseph?" She put her hand on my shoulder.

I could tell that Jet was upset, but we also knew that this woman could cause us a lot of trouble, so Jet gritted her teeth and said, "When we get back here on Monday, come on over. I've learned how to share, I hope you do too, Mary Ann?"


Charles & Claire, along with his other dance partner, Kalista, were really something to watch. Maybe I can get Jewel to take some dance lessons with me; isn't dancing making love, only standing up?

On our trip home, I apologized again to Jewel about flirting with Mary Ann, but now it seems inevitable that a romp between the three of us will be happening sooner, than later.

We got home, and brought inside all of our school stuff. I promptly made some computer labels and labeled everything with our name, an email address, and a phone number.

In an effort to get all of our school application stuff done, we had been fighting our sexual impulses during that time. Now we're home for maybe the last time, for quite a while, so I made a 'do not disturb' sign and hung it on the door, along with a sock on the doorknob. Lastly, I closed the blinds and locked the door ... I wasn't going to let anyone or anything interrupt us, once we got started.

The phone rang.

"Hello," I said.

"Hello, Joseph ... this is Dad, you guys are home? I was just checking, I hope I didn't interrupt anything."

"Dad, Jet and I just got home and were hoping for some 'quiet one on one time.' Why don't you take Jenn and Mom to dinner after work, and maybe a hotel for the night, we're gonna be loud and proud all day."

"God, I envy you two; in love like you are, can't keep your hands off each other, and you're going away to pursue your dreams, together." I could tell that he was getting emotional; so was I. "We won't come home tonight, maybe I can get Jenn to join your mother and me in a threesome?" I heard him laughing as I put down the phone.

"Are we going to be alone, lover?" Jewel asked.

"All night, Dad's hoping to get some of Jenn later tonight?"

"He's her type ... he's got two legs--and a dick!"

We both laughed as we took off each other's clothes.

After getting naked, I lay back and just looked up at my sister/girlfriend/companion. As I stared at her, my dick was getting very big and very hard.

"Need some help with that?" Jewel said.

"Whatever you want, my beautiful and gorgeous sister."

"Flattery will get you everywhere," she said as she knelt before my slightly bent, but hard as steel dick.

She took it in her hand and pushed it up against my stomach. Then she licked the underside of it, making it throb a bit. She took my balls and plopped them both in her mouth and, using her tongue, played with them like they were a couple of M&Ms; really big M&Ms.

Doing this, I knew it would make me cum quickly, but she knew me by now; she knew if she got me off quick, then our second coupling would be wonderfully erotic and orgasmic. She continued sucking on my nuts, until she heard me start to pant, knowing that I was seconds from cumming, and she wanted it in her mouth.

"Oh-oh-oh, Jet ... I'm so close. Put your mouth back on my dick, please ... let me--let me cum in your mouth?" I cut loose a load just as she put her mouth on me. I must have put a couple of tablespoons in her, because she smacked her lips and quietly said, "Thank you, Bro!"

After I caught my breath, I moved from being on my back to being on her front, kissing her mouth, that now tasted of me, which I had gotten used to. While I was kissing her, I took her breasts in my hands and held them and just kissed both of them all over. I got her nipples between my fingers and rolled them both, which made her moan and tremble at the same time.

Skipping the joy of eating her, I moved into position for giving her one of my 30-minute long 'slow-fucks, ' which she had grown to love, over the last few weeks.

She used her hand to get me harder, and then I slowly put it inside her, pushing all of the way in, making her shudder, and then I started my leisurely paced fuck. She was enjoying it, as was I.

I closed my eyes, and I was remembering that day that I bought her the Rose. It was an early spring day, and I had bought it to apologize to her for telling her that I loved her. Now that I think about that, that was as stupid and romantic as I had been, in my relatively short life.

I remember Mom asking if 'we kissed and made up.' It was more kiss and make out, but at the time I was still forming my feelings for my older sister.

Jewels moans brought me back to the present. She was getting louder, and I placed my thumbs on her nipples, knowing that would get her close to orgasm ... I knew I was very close.

"Jet, are you close?"

"Yeah, Joseph ... real close, any time you want to ... speed up, I'll be there, just push that big dick in your sister, come on bro ... man up, show me what you got?"

I went from my medium speed to a bullet train speed and she was practically screaming at me to slow down--she needed me to go slower?

I took that as a challenge and started churning inside her as fast as I knew how to fuck. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she started to flop around, and I started to cum, and cum, oh god almighty! My nuts burned so bad, I must be using the emergency stash; I slowed down, but went very deep and she gave out a yell that was amazing to me.

I had to stop; she appeared to be out cold beneath me. I pulled out of her and she was breathing but really shallow. I had heard of woman going unconscious during sex, I just never expected it to happen to anyone I had been with. I glanced at my watch to keep an eye on her, but I stayed right next to her, just in case she needed me.

Less than five minutes later, her eyes opened and she looked over at me and asked, "Did I pass out Joseph? Ohmigod, that was fucking terrific."

"It might have been for you, but I've been waiting ... and was kind of worried about you."


We started our packing up our stuff; we kept all of our school paperwork and other such stuff, in our new backpacks.

We went online and ordered each of us the newest IPhone, and a MacBook Air for us to share, having it all shipped to our new address in Medford. I remembered that the entire SOU campus is a Wi-Fi hot spot, so we would always have good and fast, and cheap Internet. That meant that the only computer stuff we would be taking with us, was our printer, a relatively new model that should be enough to last for our three years there.

I took out the card that Mary Ann gave me and called it.

"Hello, this is Mary Ann Wright. How can I help you?"

"Hello, Ms. Wright?"

"Hello, Joseph ... I thought I told you to call me Mary Ann?"

"I know, but my parents taught me to treat my elders with respect."

"Your elders? Boy ... you're quite the Boy Scout aren't you?"

"Eagle Scout, Mary Ann ... with three palms."

"I have two more for you when you get back here, Joseph."

"I was calling to let you know when we would be back in Medford. My best guess is in three days, maybe four."

"Aren't you just the nicest young man, I could just eat you up, and I probably will."

"Thank you, Mary Ann, Jet and I will see you in a few days?"

"Bye, Joseph ... thanks for calling."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.