Doretta's Mistake - Cover

Doretta's Mistake

Copyright© 2012 by Amasterfound

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Doretta has a big gambling problem and it will cause her to lose her freedom when she can't pay back a loan shark. The twist? It's not the shark, but her brother Anton who claims ownership of his little sister.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Size  

The Sun from the window woke her up the next morning. Doretta opened her eyes and tried to remember where she was. It all came back at once when she rolled onto her back and her ass stung. She recalled the severe whipping that her ass took and all that had transpired. She was shocked at the way she felt about it. How could she enjoy it so much? She had never thought of herself as submissive or being anybody's slave. There were so many things and so many questions running through her head. She wasn't ignorant about BDSM and sex. She had read a lot about both. She even knew what fisting was when he asked her. She just decided to appear ignorant of it, because of his attitude toward her shaved pussy.

Doretta glanced over at Anton and saw that he appeared to be still asleep. He had rolled onto his back and uncovered himself. She took this time to get a better look at his naked body. He had the same deep brown hair on his groin as everywhere else. His cock in its flaccid state appeared to be about five or six inches long. The hair on his chest was curly and he had a strip of hair that pointed down to his cock. The hair on his legs was very thin and a lighter brown. She rolled onto her side and took in the view of his body. She had never seen a naked man before, except in pictures and movies. She wanted to memorize what he looked like. She took her time looking, and then glanced back at his face. She wanted to make sure that he was still asleep.

Anton had been awake for some time and lay there thinking about his little sister. He knew when she awoke, but he decided to pretend that he was still asleep, in order to see what she did. He watched her through the slits in his eyes. It amused him that she admired his body. He saw her eyes glance at his cock. He wondered if she knew that his exact length was ten and a half inches fully erect. It scared a few girls that he was so huge. The large size ran in his family. His dad told him that when Anton was a teen and broached the subject about his impressive dick size. He opened his eyes when she turned on her side and gazed at his massive cock. She didn't pay attention to whether he was asleep or not. He laughed at the embarrassed look on her face when she glanced and saw that he was awake.

"Did you enjoy the view, dear sister? My size doesn't seem to have scared you," Anton teased her.

"Uh ... um ... yeah I guess I did. I'm not scared, just a little fascinated. It's not as if I'm familiar with a man's average length. Most of the men I've seen in porn have cocks that large," she blushed as she answered him.

"Well, the average dick is around seven inches long. I am well above average. I want my morning blowjob. Then you will go into my private bathroom and prepare yourself for me. I'll have Cora prepare a hearty breakfast for us," Anton announced.

"Yes, Sir," she replied, blushing even more. She was shocked at how easily she called him "Sir".

Doretta quickly got on her hands and knees to suck his cock. Anton was hard within a few seconds. This did not surprise her. She'd grown to enjoy sucking him. She found that she loved the taste and texture of his cock. What amazed her even more was that she liked his forcefulness. She decided to see if she could make him more aggressive with her right now. She sucked lightly, but did not go down on him the way that she knew he wanted. He lifted his hips to indicate that he wanted more. She pretended not to understand.

Anton knew exactly what his sister wanted. He figured her out last night. She was a pain slut, who liked it when he was rough with her. She wanted someone to control her. She was exactly like their mom. He saw the same defiance that he caught in Mom's eyes when Dad told her what or what not to do.

Anton decided to give Doretta what she wanted. After all, he enjoyed it, too. He put his hands on the back of her head and forced her head all the way down on his cock. He kept pushing until he buried her nose in his pubic hair. If she wanted it rough, he would give it to her that way.

Anton gasped as his cock slid into Doretta's throat. Damn that felt good, Anton thought. He never tired of it. He pumped his hips up and down in tune with the way he held down her head. He didn't know how long he would last before he expelled his cum down her throat.

It didn't surprise Doretta to find herself wet when Anton fucked her face with force. She ached to play with herself and cum, but wisely refrained until he gave her his consent. What surprised her was how fast she came to terms with her new way of life. Was that why she kept pushing him when she knew what he would do? Was she really a pain slut? She got wet when he whipped her pussy last night. She sucked him deep and knew he was close to blowing. She quickly grabbed his balls and played with them, since she'd read that it helped men cum faster and added to their enjoyment.

Anton gasped as he neared the point of no return. He felt his balls contract and his cum stir within them. His cock twitched and jerked as he emptied his load down her waiting throat. He roared with such force that he was sure that the whole house had heard. He pushed her head down as far as he could get it and held it there. Once he was done, he pulled her up and kissed her full on the lips.

"Damn, that was good! Now, go prepare that ass. You will find everything you need in the linen closet behind the door," he told her, swatting her ass hard.

Doretta complied, scurrying from the bed and running toward the bathroom. Just as she was about to close the door, he forbade her to play with herself. That was off-limits, unless he gave her his permission. He now controlled all her orgasms. Hell, he controlled everything. If he could control her breathing, he would!

Anton lay on the bed and decided that he would make her earn every orgasm. That was part of his domineering, traditional Greek view on men and women. He would especially control her sex life. He knew that he was sadistic, but he had no guilt or shame about that. After all, he could sense that she was a masochist, only in denial about it. He stood up, crossed the room to the intercom on the wall, and buzzed Cora.

"Cora, prepare a breakfast of steak, eggs, biscuits, sausage gravy, and fruit for breakfast. Serve it in the breakfast room in forty-five minutes. I want the curtains wide open and the patio doors open as well. You are to serve us this morning," Anton decided with a devious grin.

"Yes, Sir, I'll have it prepared and served," Cora responded, wondering why he wanted her to open the curtains and to serve him.

Usually Anton served himself. He also liked his privacy in the mornings, knowing that the gardeners would work in the garden this early. It must have something to do with his sister. She stood outside his suite of rooms and listened to them last night. He had really given it to her. Her pussy got wet just thinking about it now.

"Doretta, you have exactly thirty minutes to be cleaned out, showered, and out here," he ordered.

"Yes, Sir. I'll be finished by then," she responded nervously.

Anton walked into his "office" and readied it for their next session in there. He felt that it was time to turn part of the basement into another dungeon, with bigger and heavier BDSM furniture. The basement provided more room and a better dungeon atmosphere. He then walked back into his room and put his robe on. He wouldn't wear anything under it. He had plans for his dear sister at breakfast, before she got to eat. He intended to start right now and show her that he was boss. He would use any of her holes he wanted. He didn't care who watched or saw. Besides, he promised her that before breakfast he would use her ass.

Doretta was finished and cleaned within thirty minutes. She made sure that she cleaned out fully. She wanted no punishment and didn't want to know what would happen if she wasn't clean. She suspected that it would be even worse than what she already received. She walked into the bedroom and presented herself to his view. She stood there as he inspected every inch of her. He bent her over and even examined her ass. He roughly pushed his finger up her asshole. Once he was satisfied with her, he told her to follow him downstairs. He reminded her that she was to be nude unless he told her otherwise. Gulping, she meekly followed him.

"Go stand beside the table and wait for me," he turned to Cora, "Start with juice and coffee, please."

Doretta wasn't pleased to see that Cora stood there with a grin, knowing what was up. She was even less thrilled to see that the curtains and even the glass doors were open, allowing the gardeners to view them. She wisely held her tongue.

Anton stood at the windows and peered out, "The roses look fantastic, John."

He walked over to his sister and told her, "Get on your knees and suck me, while I sip my coffee."

It was on the tip of Doretta's tongue to tell him to fuck himself, but she refrained at the last minute. Instead, she waited until he sat down, knelt, and sucked him. He pushed her head further down and fucked her throat. After he was totally hard, he then pulled his sister to her feet and bent her over the table.

"I will now show you what Bancroft does to girls who don't pay him. I'll do it just like he does, which means no lube," Anton decided.

Anton spread her ass cheeks and shoved his cock deep inside Doretta. He didn't ease it in or do it gently. This was to teach her a lesson. It was punishment. He wanted her to learn what she could expect from a vicious loan shark. He also wanted her to know that he could be as harsh if he wished to be. She needed to know that he was in control of her, which meant that he could take any hole that he wished, even her asshole. He could and would even take it in front of the help.

Doretta screamed when Anton pushed every inch in all the way to the hilt. He didn't even give her time to adjust, since "Big Ed" would not have. He wanted her to understand what exactly could have happened. He raped her ass. He violated it. He then picked up the small, paddle-looking cutting board that Cora left on the table and began spanking Doretta's ass with it. Her ass was even tighter than he thought it would be.

Doretta was surprised that that Anton would fuck her ass here in the breakfast room where anyone could see. She was even more shocked that he didn't even use lube. Damn, her ass felt like he ripped it open! He hadn't given her time to adjust. She had hoped he would use lube the first time, but instead, he wanted her to feel what Big Ed would have done to her. Wouldn't telling her have worked? Damn, her ass hurt, she thought again. She began to believe that he was a sadist. He then started to spank her ass. Damn, that son of a bitch hit hard, she thought. Her ass was already sore from last night.

Doretta pleaded for Anton to stop, but her begging fell on deaf ears. He wouldn't listen to her. This was part of her punishment. Boy, did she ever regret disobeying him! She should have gone to him and confessed immediately. She should have admitted it when she first got into this trouble. Hell, she should have done as she promised and not gotten into trouble the very next day. She knew for sure that if she ever got any of her freedom back, she would never do that again. He finally stopped paddling her.

After what seemed like forever, Doretta began to enjoy it. Her ass didn't hurt quite so bad. She even moaned a few times out of pleasure. By that time, she forgot where they were and that the staff could see them if they so chose. She no longer cared about that. All she wanted was to cum. She'd been horny all morning and had not yet received permission. Anton had certainly turned her into his slut. She only hoped he kept it limited to only the staff knowing, but somehow she doubted this.

"Oh yeah, I'm fixing to cum again! This time, I will unload in your ass. No cleaning it up either, I want it running down your thighs. Oh, YES, FUUUUCK!" Anton screamed as he came in her ass.

After Anton came, he pulled out and saw her ass gaping open. He also saw that she had indeed cleaned out good. Her ass was a nice shade of red. He intended to keep it that way for a few days. She would never make that mistake again!

"Okay, you may sit and have juice. I want you to keep your legs spread, so your pussy is open for display. John will enjoy seeing it," he taunted her.

Doretta sat down. Her face flamed red. She sipped her juice, hoping to end the humiliation soon. Anton, on the other hand, had different plans.

"Are you still horny, dear sister?" he asked, knowing full well that she was.

"Yes," she replied.

"Then play with yourself for all of us to see," he ordered her.

Doretta did as Anton asked, though she pleaded with him not to make her do that. He said nothing, simply pointing his finger to where he wanted her to place her chair.

"Cora, please serve us our breakfast," Anton asked.

"Right away, Sir" Cora said, hurrying to do as he requested.

Cora served the breakfast and watched the view. She noticed that John stopped working and started watching from the door, knowing that he could see everything.

Doretta was embarrassed, but also turned on by having everyone watch. She played with her clit and inserted a finger. When her brother ordered three, she added two more. She was very wet, though she didn't wish to admit that being exposed aroused her.

"Suck all your juices from your fingers, and then eat your food," Anton ordered.

"Yes, Sir," she replied.

Anton watched her eat and stroked his hard dick. He popped a buttered biscuit into his mouth and ate it. When he was done, he watched his sister and wondered what to do to her next.

"That will be all, Cora," Anton announced.

"Follow me to my office. I need to make sure that Big Ed got my bank draft for your loan. While I do that, you'll stand in the corner like the naughty girl you are," Anton instructed.

He led the way to his office and sat at his desk. Logging onto his computer, he went online and checked his bank drafts. Yep, one bank draft to Edward Bancroft showed on his banking info. He looked up and saw his sister standing there as she rubbed her ass.

"Stop that! There will be no rubbing your ass after you are punished!" he ordered.

Once Doretta stopped, Anton decided to close her banking account. She would have to earn it back. Then and only then would he give her partial control of her money. He looked at the balance. There were a lot of cash withdrawals from the ATM. Why had he not thought to look at those last month, when she had that last debt? Damn, well he had only himself to blame for that. He knew better than to trust her.

"Looks like you have some explaining to do about your ATM abuse. When were you going to tell me you emptied your account? No wonder you borrowed so much money. That should have been a hint to check out your bank account, when you got into that trouble last month," he asked.

"I was afraid to tell you. You were already mad last month about my debt. I was scared to tell you about the ATM use. That was why I went to the tracks. I hoped to win enough money to put back in there before you found out," she confessed.

"Well, if you had been honest then, you would not be in trouble now. Are there any other secret debts I need to know? If there are, now is your last chance to tell me before I really get pissed off! I have closed your bank account. It will be a long time before you have any control over your money again!" Anton stated.

"Yes, Master. I borrowed five grand from Candy's father. That is it, however. You have found out about them all. I am deeply sorry for not taking better care of money. I should have come to you then, instead of gambling more to try to make it up. I have learned my lesson. I will take my punishment like a big girl. I also borrowed ten thousand from Frank Santino. He's an insurance agent and something of a financial speculator, though he calls himself an 'investor'. He's also a master with two full-time, live-in slaves. One of them is a stripper friend of Candy's named Melissa," she answered, not leaving out of the corner, because he hadn't told her to.

"I am pleased that you called me Master, but there is this new secret that will need to be taken care of. What is her dad's name? I'll call him up and pay that off too. I do not like having any debts whatsoever. That's why I only have one credit card, which I always have paid off monthly. Not to mention that you're in such unsavory company as strippers and their wiseguy masters," he insisted, assuming that Frank had mob ties.

Doretta reluctantly gave her brother the requested information. She felt ashamed at having yet more debts that she owed. However, it was a relief that everything got out into the open and Anton would pay it immediately.

Anton called Candy's father and sent him the bank draft for the five grand. He paid another two thousand to the man, simply because it was long overdue. He felt awful that the man lived on a fixed income and needed the money, which he was simply reluctant to badger Doretta about, since Candy and she had been best friends.

"I'm sorry, but Doretta can no longer be associated with Candy, because of all of this. By the way, you might want to watch your daughter's, too. One of them is a stripper who lives with a possible gangster," Anton warned the man as a favor.

Anton then grudgingly made another call, this time to the possibly corrupt Frank Santino, the man with the stripper slave who had loaned ten grand to Doretta. How did she know such low life characters? That had to be Candy's doing, which had already ended as of yesterday.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.