My Wife and How She Became a Hot Milf Sex Slave Slut
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2012 by Mike S

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - How a man's fantasies were fulfilled. Codes are for entire story and may not occur in first chapters.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Sunday Continues

Mike and Tony returned to the front of the house and saw the reason for their recall as Brad, Bill, Bob, Naomi, Mary, Roxy and 2 men were crossing the street. Everyone was in the proper uniform and looking at all the women in bras Mike remembered Rich saying his wife and daughter seldom wore them. Tony took his position back in the corner and watched Naomi approach. His cock stirred in his pants as he admired the way her body looked in the white lingerie that contrasted so well with her mocha chocolate skin. He guessed her at about a 38 D, 26, 38 and to him that was the perfect figure for her, fuck that 36-24-36 bullshit.

Mike was sitting on the swing again and the 3 MILFs all knelt before him. Naomi took his hand and kissed it and the other two followed suit. The 3 boys and 2 husbands stood behind the kneeling women and Naomi spoke up.

"Master ... er Mr. S, we humble slaves request you grant us our desire to stay in the new community. We will abide by the laws of said community and any orders you have for us. We will go to the club this Saturday night and perform any duties on or off stage that you require. We hope that Joan has dogs for us to pick up at the pound so as to increase the Master dog population for all the female slaves." When Naomi finished all three women bowed before him and placed their foreheads on the floor with their arms above their head in supplication.

Rich, Choung Suk and Britney had just exited the neighbor's house and started for their car when he noticed the proceedings on the other porch and taking them both by the hand headed over and stopped them before the porch so they could see and hear what was going on. Mike had seen them approaching so had not said anything until they were where Rich wanted them.

"Slaves, teenaged Masters and husbands," he began. "These 3 Masters will become my protégés with Mike Miller and enforce the rules and codes of the community. Their word is law and to be obeyed as if I had spoke. But there are going to be some changes, so some may not want to stay. Mary and Roxy, you are the property of your Master son to do as he wishes from the end of school until 6PM. After 6, you are the property of the community as is all females. Your Master's will alternate among you on school days, all 3 of them going to a different house daily to use the slave there. They will continue their morning trips to Dianka to have their morning needs satisfied. Naomi, you no longer have a husband so until you rectify that with a man, your son is your Master all day, every day. Are these additional duties acceptable to you slut slaves?"

"Yes master," they all responded.

"Are these requirements acceptable to the husbands," he asked.

"Yes Master," they both answered as their wives had instructed. They had figured yes sir would do but their wives had told them to call the slut slave Master also. He controlled their wives sex lives and their husbands should realize that and acknowledge him as their Master also.

"I know that's a change of your possession of slut Naomi boys, but getting your mothers as well as her should make up for it" he said.

"Yes Master," the 3 boys responded. They all thought that with Naomi having to obey Brad, all three of them could have her 24 hrs a day if they wanted.

"Then slut Naomi, I think Tony would like you to take a walk with him so he can talk to you," Mike said.

"Yes Master," she replied and pushing back until she knelt before her Master she looked at Tony in the corner.

"Does Master Tony desire this slut to go with him," she asked. "Does he want this slut's body to use for his sexual gratification?" Not knowing what some of the girls thought of him, of his dream boat status with them, Naomi had noticed the cute man that served her Master as his number 2 the night before and her pussy had spasmed when the man had dropped Amos so efficiently. She had been hurt when she saw Dianka riding his cock; he should be using her so she could thank him for helping Master rid her of her soon to be ex husband abuser. When Dianka had told her this morning how good Tony was as a lover, she had felt despair that she had not gotten to feel that.

"Yeah, come on Naomi," he said as he moved to her and held out his hand to help her up. He found he was incapable of calling this woman a slut, bitch, or anything else that was not respectful. He had managed not to say anything like baby, honey and sweetheart though and just used her name. Naomi stood, very gracefully he thought, like a swan gliding across a pond. The two left the porch hand in hand and Naomi felt her pussy juices freely flowing down the inside of her thighs from his touch as she suddenly found herself so turned on. Maybe he was taking her into the yard to throw her on the grass and fuck her in front of everyone. But instead he led her around to the side of the house.

Mike looked at Rich and his family standing in front of the porch. He had seen Rich before so he checked out his wife Choung Suk and found she was exactly like she had been described but when he looked at Britney he thought her father had not done her justice. The girl was exquisite and by far the most beautiful of any of the other girls that would be living here. He had thought all of the girls were cute and the twins beautiful, but they all paled to nothingness when compared to the black 16 year old that stood there.

"You slaves may leave as I think these people would like to talk to me" he said and when they were all crossing the street he waved Rich and his family onto the porch. Rich had seen enough of the proceedings on the porch that he thought he knew what to do so he led his wife and daughter on to the porch and then told them to kneel. Choung Suk looked at her husband for a second before she fell to her knees but Britney looked as if someone had chopped her legs off below them as she instantly fell to her knees. Rich noticed her speed and thought she did really want to move here. Mike had noticed the girl grab her skirt hem as she fell and raised it, flashing her panties at him. Barbara had also noticed it and "humphed" at the little hussy flashing her soon to be husband.

"Master," Rich started but stopped as Mike raised his hand.

"I told you, call me Mike" he ordered. Britney smiled to herself as she realized she had guessed right and daddy had been going to talk to this man and apparently had been approved to move in. Choung Suk frowned as she wondered when her husband had talked to him.

"Yes sir" Rich said and started again. "Mike, I ask to be allowed to purchase one of the soon to be empty homes in your community. I offer my wife and daughter to be used by the community..."

"Sluts daddy" Britney said remembering what the other women were called. "Do it right and offer your sluts to be used by the community." Mike smiled at the girl who smiled back at him. Yes, he thought, she will be a participant in the sex. Then he wondered if dad wasn't here because she had told him to do it. His wife might be under his control, but maybe he in turn was under his daughter's control. Or he's just a doting father and spoils her he thought as his 3 grown daughters flashed through his mind. Choung Suk's mind was spinning, what was going on here she thought. Remembering what Roland had said about the neighborhood changes she suddenly wondered if Rich wanted to move here and as her pussy spasmed, she realized she did also. Swinging and strangers fucking her was fun but they had to be discreet that others didn't find out. Here everyone would be doing it so there was no need to hide it. But she didn't work, would others be able to enter her house and demand she have sex with them all day while Rich was gone?

"Mike, Rich started again, "I offer my sluts" and looked down at his daughter to see her beaming up at him. "I offer my sluts to be used by the community in any way you see fit. I desire to buy a house that is soon to be empty and move here where they will be available whenever and for whatever you order. These are my wishes; ask what you will of me or them."

"Yeah Mi ... Master," Britney said as she realized she had almost said Mike. Just because he let her father call him that did not give her the right she knew. "Ask your new sluts whatever you want." Mike laughed at the girl's enthusiasm but Barbara frowned again until she heard Joan also laughing and looked at her to see a gleam in her eye. She looked back at the girl and studied her carefully and suddenly knew why Joan looked like that and was laughing. She thought that maybe Joan had wanted the girl as a lover but with a careful look at the gleam in the little black girl's eyes Barbara realized that she was like Joan. She had a subservient nature and wanted to be dominated by a man and to please him however she could. Also like Joan, she was going to love dogs when that happened. Barbara wondered if the girl knew she was looking for a Master or not, but she did seem to know that she wanted to live in the neighborhood.

"Slut Choung Suk, did I pronounce it correctly?" he asked and at her nod he continued. "Do you want to move into the neighborhood, offer your body to anyone that wants it, and wear the uniform of the community as displayed by Joan?" He motioned Joan to stand and Choung Suk looked at the girl and what she was wearing and then looked back at the man that her husband was apparently offering her to as a sex slave and smiled at him.

"Yes, I would like to move here Master," she said. She quickly realized she had said it wrong and started again, "Yes Master, this slut would love to move here and be used by anyone that wanted her. This slut has two questions though Master."

"What are your concerns, slut" Mike asked.

"Master, this slut does not like to wear bras all the time; does this slut have to wear one? Also, I do not work so could anyone come into my home and ask for sex while my husband is at work?" she asked.

"No slut, you will not have people entering your house to ask for sex. If you or your husband invite someone over to the house and they ask for sex, then yes, you have to do it whether it's male or female. If you are outside then you are telling everyone you are available for sex," he explained.

"Yeah, anyone or anything honey when you're outside," Rich thought as he considered King and Duke.

"As for the bra," Mike continued, "that is the most, I repeat most, clothes you are allowed to wear. If you want to wear less, no bra, or no panties, or run around nude, I'm sure no one will complain." Mike noticed Tony and Naomi returning, still hand in hand but Naomi had her head on his shoulder. Mike thought it might hurt her or anger Tony, but he had a job for him and work came first, Tony knew that.

"Then if this slut can go braless at least, can stay in my house and be left alone if I so desire, then Yes Master, this slut would love to live here," Choung Suk said with enthusiasm. In her mind she fantasized about putting her blindfold on and getting in a doggy style position in the yard and trying to guess who used her pussy or ass or who presented his cock for her to suck, she didn't know about all the dogs that would be running loose in the neighborhood. If she did know, would she care?

"Very well, please wait a moment," Mike said and looked at Tony. "You have something to say Tony, Naomi?"

"Yeah boss," Tony said but Naomi cut him off.

"Master, this slut would like you to remove Tony as the manager of the club so he can come home earlier," she said.

"Why is that slut, he lives at the club it's his home," Mike said toying with her. Naomi realized she had forgotten the most important part of the request.

"Master, may Tony move into this slut's home and make this slut his? Can he become this slut's Master and order this slut to do as he wishes? I promise to love honor and obey, making my Master happy no matter what his orders are," she said and then looked hopefully at Mike. Thinking of what she had said and how quickly Barbara had asked him, he wondered if her statement signaled wedding bells for them soon.

"I will consider this," he said and saw Naomi look crushed and about to cry again. "Does the slut realize that Tony's job, no matter what it is, comes first? Does she realize that he may not enjoy doing what he is told, but he has to do it?"

"Yes Master, as I have to do what the Supreme Master of all Masters orders" Naomi said as she hugged Tony's arm.

"Then when he has finished his current assignment he may go home with you so that you can explain to Brad that 3 till 6 is now his time, like his friends with their mothers," Mike said and turned to Rich and Choung Suk. "Slut Choung Suk stand," he said. As she was obeying Rich spoke up.

"Mike, she goes by CS if her name gets to be too much" he offered.

"OK, Rich I want you to remove slut CS's top and shorts and get her bent over the porch rail where Tony will initiate her into the neighborhood by fucking her both vaginally and anally and blowing his cum deep into her bowels," Mike said.

"No problem" Rich said as he moved before his wife and began to unbutton her blouse. He hadn't expected his wife and daughter to be initiated today, he thought later in the week, but it was nice to get it out of the way and his cock was twitching and hardening at the thought of watching them being fucked, especially Britney. Removing her blouse he unsnapped her shorts, unzipped them and slid them down her legs and after she had stepped out of them led her to the porch railing and positioned her over it with her lower body raised waiting for Tony. A quick run up her slit from clit to puckered asshole found her juices at floodtide and he realized she was hot thinking about being used in front of everyone. He saw her look at Britney and the two exchanged a smile and he wondered what they had talked about when he was busy trying to get them in here. Tony watched the preparations of the little Oriental as he held Naomi's hand. Finally the time approached to go and fuck the woman and he turned to her.

"Naomi baby" he started when she placed her finger on his lips to silence him.

"Slut understands that her Master must follow the orders of the Supreme Master," she said. "Let your slut prepare you for your Asian cunt." Naomi dropped to her knees and unzipping his pants fished his cock free and engulfed it in her mouth. Tony gasped as he watched his white cock vanish into that black mouth and her tongue flick over his sensitive tip. Naomi made love to her Masters cock with her mouth and everyone on the porch watched as she showed her love for the man she had seen for the first time the night before.

Mike knew it was gratitude over Tony's handling of Amos, her abusive soon to be ex-husband, and knew Tony also knew that. He hoped Tony was smart enough to gain control of her spirit and turn this superficial love into a deep meaningful love. He wanted Tony to be happy but he could not release her to him totally. As the only adult black female in the neighborhood, she was too central to his plans. Now he had CS and if she was all he hoped for, he had it made. He'd have a black, an Oriental, and with Dianka, a white. He had all the bases but Hispanic covered and they would try to interest a Hispanic family with a teenage daughter into moving in. He would also need an Asian family with a teenage daughter to cover his teenage ethnicity front. He looked at CS bent over the railing waiting to be initiated and smiling as she watched the man who was to fuck her get his cock sucked and prepared for her. Seeing the size, it was as large as her husband's, she thought she would have gladly prepared it herself and then looking at her daughter watching what was going on and licking her lips, knew that Britney would have prepared it for mommy's cunt.

Britney and she had not talked about Rich's walk but she knew her daughter's sexual history, and yes she had satisfied the boys by making sure they would cum before she released their cock. That she was a virgin, and that she had started teasing her father which CS knew was a dangerous game that might go too far, but at least her father would be gentle if he broke her cherry. She had no idea what would happen to her daughter here today, Mei Ling had explained the 16 & 17 year old option when she was outside with her father. It was discussed in Korean so Roland did not know what was being said, but CS knew her daughter would want to participate. Would she also be initiated today and if so, by who? She looked over her shoulder at her new Master and saw his concern for his friend and his woman in his eyes and suddenly hoped Master would do it himself. He would be loving, caring and tender as he did it, he might be a mean man but he had a tender gentle side to him when it came to friends she thought. CS hoped he would completely break her in, fuck all her holes and make her a woman. Choung Suk wondered if she could ask him to do it.

Naomi pulled off Tony's cock, took his hand and led him onto the porch and behind the other woman. There was total silence as it seemed even the world stopped as she loosened his pants and let them fall. She then gripped his cock and pulled it to its target and placed the head of it at the woman's cunt, kissed her man and thrust her tongue into his mouth as she thrust a finger into his ass. Tony gasped around their locked lips and bucked forward as she released his cock and CS moaned long and loud as the missile entered her silo.

"OH yes", she cried. "That's so good!!!! Initiate me ... fuck me ... oh yes fuck me!" Britney's breathing had increased and she was panting watching her mother take that cock when she felt something on her cheek and looking up saw Master holding his hand out for her to take. Taking another look at her mother and then a deep breath, there was no turning back now, no more teasing and tantalizing, no more games; she took the hand and allowed him to pull her to her feet. Keeping her hand in his her new Master guided her off the porch and over to the side of the house. When he stopped again she looked up at him. Her 4'11 stopped in the middle of her Master's chest. She knew tall people from school and around but daddy was only 5'8 and now this man, who was her Master, towered above that. Looking up into his face she knew that this was the man to take her cherry. She wanted him so bad her loins ached for his cock to invade them. Suddenly she saw his lips moving and realized he was talking to her and she shook the cobwebs and fairy dust that had settled there as she had her brief fantasy.

"I'm sorry Master, she said. "This slut wasn't paying attention. Should this slut bend over for you to punish for her error?" Even as she said it the story of his public spanking of another woman and her cumming from it flashed through her mind and as the temperature in the core of her cuntal volcano continued to build, she hoped he would spank her, maybe she would also cum and find release from the tension that was building in her belly. Mike smiled at her enthusiasm.

"No slut, while seeing what's under your skirt when you bend over would be interesting, I did enjoy the panty flash as you knelt, I'll let it pass and explain the rules for 16 year old girls," he said. He told her she had the option to stay like she was and dress normal and not have sex with anyone who asked for it, and then he told her of what she could do if she decided to participate in the neighborhood's sex program. When he talked about the other girl's planning on flashing teachers and the boys at school and making dates to meet them at the Man Trap to sell them what they were showing off, Britney's eyes glowed, when she was told she was available to anyone in the neighborhood if she was outside, her breathing began to become a pant. When Mike had finished she was panting as if she was running flat out or had been getting pounded by a cock for an hour. Mike looked at the girl and as hot as she appeared to be, he was surprised her clothes did not burst into flame.

"So do you want to remain the virgin you told your dad you are, or do you want to participate in the sex?' Mike asked. Britney turned and dropped to her hands and knees and flipped her skirt up over her ass and pulled her lime green thong aside, and looked over her shoulder and up at her Master. At 6' 5 he seemed a giant behind her.

"Here's your answer Master," she panted "fuck this slut, make her a woman, fuck her and make her your sex slave." Mike admired her taut little ass and held out his hand to her. Britney burst into tears as the man she wanted to fuck her, the Master she wanted to serve, turned her down. Mike went to a knee beside her, pulled her arms around his neck, and scooped her up off the ground and carried her back towards the porch.

"Oh fuck me harder, deeper, shove that cock up my little Oriental cunt," they heard CS telling Tony as they rounded the corner. Britney tried to see her mother through her tears and wished she had been ordered over the railing and fucked by Tony. She would no longer be a virgin and from the sounds from her mother, Tony was good at what he was doing. Why hadn't daddy gotten the message yet?

"OH fuck my cunt, Master ... oh fuck me ... yes fuck me ... OH FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE ... I'M CUMMIIINNNNNGGGGGGG!" Choung Suk screamed. "NO PLEASE, NO DON'T STOP" she screamed as Tony pulled out of her cunt but that changed when he placed the cunt juice slickened cock at her rosebud and forced it open and then rammed his cock on up her ass. 'AAAAAAIIIIIEEEE!" she screamed. 'OH YOU ARE SPLITTING ME IN TWO BUT OH FUCK ... IT FEELS SO GOOD ... OH FUCK ... OH FUCK MEEEEEEE ... I'M CUMMIIINNNGGGG AGAIN!" CS thrashed under Tony as his ass continued to hammer in and out from hers. CS was sobbing in ecstasy as her orgasm seemed to roll on and on.

Britney brushed tears away to see what was going on and her cunt throbbed in emptiness and she longed to feel it filled. Climbing to the porch Mike set her down and her little 4' 11 frame leaned back to look up at his 6'5 height and she started to ask him why he had not fucked her in the yard when he spoke.

"Get on your knees slut, no games, no panty flash, just get on your knees" he ordered. She quickly complied. "Unzip my pants, pull my cock out and put it in your mouth." As she unzipped his pants and put her hand in them he continued. "I don't expect a good blow job today, but you need to practice. When you move in I expect you to find me and give me a good blow job, make me cum and swallow that cum within 5 minutes without touching my cock once it's in your mouth. Your mouth and tongue only have to make me cum."

"Yes Master" she said as she opened her mouth and placed the cock in it and then closed her lips around it. Instinctively she moved her tongue around it, licking it and found she loved the taste and then she began to bob her head up and down, running it in and out. She was pleased with herself as she felt it thicken and lengthen as she bobbed and licked on it. No longer hearing her mother she swiveled her eyes and saw her also on her knees with Tony's cock in her mouth and her head bobbing in and out on his cock. Then Tony grunted and she saw her mother swallow, then swallow again, and then Tony's cock was out of her mouth and she was jerking it and Britney saw the familiar jets of sperm erupting, but instead of into the air and back down onto her hand, like happened when Britney jerked a boy off, these jets were landing on her mother's face, in her gaping mouth, on her extended tongue. Britney couldn't wait until that happened to her. Maybe Master would cum in her mouth and let her swallow it today.

Britney stopped bobbing but continued licking on the growing log in her mouth as she watched her mother. Tony's cock finally stopped and her mother took it back into her mouth to clean it. Britney started to bob again but stopped as that black woman knelt on the other side of her mother and scooped some cum on her finger and then looked at CS.

"This is my man's seed and I claim it," the black woman said and then stuck the finger in her mouth and apparently cleaned it off because when it came back out the thick white goo was gone. But instead of using her finger again, Britney saw her tongue come out and then she leaned to her mother and began to lick her face clean and when Tony pulled back the woman's tongue went into her mother's mouth, both women wrapped their arms around the other and Britney knew they were French kissing.

"Get up slut, bend over the rail and grab it," her Master said. Britney stood and as she moved to the rail saw the young blonde standing there waiting.

"I love your hair," she said as she ran her fingers down through it. "I think you and I are going to be BFF. When you're positioned, move your feet a little further apart, that's it, now I'll prepare you for Master. I heard your name is Britney, I'm Joan."

Britney felt Joan move to her rear and felt her lift her skirt and flip it up her back and then she drew Britney's thong all the way aside, further than Britney had and then ran her finger from Britney's clit, through the juicy gash and to the rosebud entrance to her ass. She made the pass five times juicing up her finger and as she reached her ass that 5th time, Joan slipped the well lubed finger in to Britney's ass and began to pump it in and out. She leaned down beside Britney and told her to kiss her and Britney leaned to her and as soon as their lips met, Joan used her free had to grab the back of her head and pull her tightly to her.

Joan's actions were an attempt to take Britney's mind from her hymen and keep her mouth against Joan to prevent her screaming. As soon as Mike saw Joan pull her closer he began to rub his cock, like Joan had run her finger, over the same territory. He was surprised at the juices flowing from the girl and judged she and he were ready with just one pass. Carefully he placed his cock against her virginal vagina and spread the lips with the head and it eased in. He slipped right in due to the girl's state of arousal and his head bumped against the virginal barrier and stopped.

"This will hurt, but hopefully not for long" she heard her Master say and then Britney felt a tear and knew she was no longer a virgin. The cock stopped as she felt the ball sack swing against her clit and felt his pubic hair on her ass checks. Joan had stopped finger fucking her ass because her hand was crushed against it by her Master's body. Master did not fuck her, he stayed embedded in her and allowed her body to accustom itself to the intruder, but strangely there was no pain. Britney's body had been so prepared and she had been taken to such a high state of arousal, that the hymen broke and allowed the intruding object past it without causing pain. Her mother, father, Tony, Naomi and Barbara all saw the blood and knew she had been telling the truth about her virginity. Joan released her head and pulled back and looked into her eyes. Britney's had a faraway look in them and Joan looked back at her Master and smiled.

"You have taken her to heaven Master," she said. "I felt nothing like she was screaming or anything as you penetrated her. I think she was totally prepared and felt no pain whatsoever. I think you should make this little slut yours, fuck her now and fuck her hard. Make her cum over your cock again and again and then ram it in her ass and make her cum again. Make her my sister in my worship of you and claim her ass now." Britney heard the words and they sounded beautiful. She wanted Master to fuck her and make her cum. She wanted him to now pop her ass cherry and make her cum. She wanted him to make her his fuck toy, his sex slave, his anything, if she could just be with him.

'AAAAHHHHHH!!!!" she cried in joy as Master pulled back and then slammed back home. 'YES MASTER ... FUCK ME ... MAKE ME YOUR SLUT ... FUCK ME ... OWN ME ... OH MASTER FUCK MEEEEEEE!!!! I'M CUMMIIIINNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!" Britney screamed her joy to the world. 'FUCK ME MASTER AND MAKE ME YOURS!"

Britney was so loud people appeared in their windows to look at what was happening. Roland and Mei Ling ran from their house as they thought they recognized the voice and were shocked as they saw Britney against the railing being fucked by that Mr. S. Then Mei Ling saw her BFF Choung Suk kneeling nude on the porch and she realized her friend and family would be moving into the neighborhood as she left it.

"HOW COULD YOU?" she screamed at Choung Suk in Korean feeling totally betrayed. Would they buy her house and move into her home? She then turned and fled back to her home. Roland stood there looking at Choung Suk and, what he had always considered a hot little slut, Britney but his wife called and he reluctantly tore his eyes away and cursed under his breath that they were not staying and he would not have the use of that mother/daughter team.

"MASTER ... FUCK YOUR SLUT ... OOHHHHH FUCK MMMMEEEEEEEE ... I'M FUCKING CUMMIIIINNNNGGGGGG ... OH AGAIIINNN" Britney continued screaming as her young pussy convulsed in its second cock induced orgasm. The young black teen was in constant motion, writhing, thrusting back, pulling forward, and grinding as she attempted to get more cock into her hot little cunt. Mike had stopped moving and the girl was fucking herself on his pole all on her own. Her hair whipped around as she flung her head in the throes of her orgasm. 'FUCK ME ... FUCK ME ... PLEASE MASTER ... FUCK ME!" Just as she managed to quit orgasming and had slumped forward over the railing her Master withdrew his bloody and juice soaked cock from her now well fucked cunt with a slurping sound.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.