My Wife and How She Became a Hot Milf Sex Slave Slut - Cover

My Wife and How She Became a Hot Milf Sex Slave Slut

Copyright© 2012 by Mike S

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - How a man's fantasies were fulfilled. Codes are for entire story and may not occur in first chapters.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Day Three

Barbara Sanders, AKA Babs Sands, had just finished putting her new light blue lingerie on when there was a knock at her door. A quick glance at the bedroom alarm clock showed it was exactly 10AM. She quickly ran through the living room to the front door and opened it.

"Very nice, you look gorgeous," Mr. S said as he stepped through the door without being asked. "I hope that little panty is a thong, turn around." Barbara did as ordered after closing the door.

"Babs, I didn't tell you to close the door, open it back up all the way," Mr. S snapped. Babs quickly opened the door as far as possible. The tone in his voice sent shivers down her back and she remembered her neighbor's humiliation before the neighborhood last night and didn't want that to happen to her. She quickly had second thoughts about wanting anything to do with this man, or her neighbor, but knew she was now committed.

Barbara, as Babs Sands, had made a few phone calls last night to her various contacts and had finally gotten one who, when she described Mr. S and his car, got a run down on what was known of the man. What she had learned had frightened her and she had been at Victoria's Secret, waiting for them to open this morning. With her still red hair and bright blue eyes, she had quickly decided on the pale blue half bra, thong, garter belt and matching stockings. A white pair of "Fuck Me" sandals with a 5 inch heel had completed the purchase and she had hurried home to be ready when Mr. S arrived.

"That's more like it Babs," Mr. S commented as he crossed the living room to the easy chair. Babs stood frozen at the door awaiting his next command. She wondered how she had ever thought of having anything to do with him but knew it was because of her desire to get revenge on her neighbors, and that thought steeled her nerve. Whatever was needed, whatever was asked, she would do so that she could get even with them.

"Turn and stand in the doorway, I want to admire your ass." Babs turned and stepped into the doorway immediately. Mr. S could see out the door and saw the woman across the street out working in a flower garden look at Babs. "Wave at your neighbor, show her that you see her looking at you." Babs lifted a hand and waved. The neighbor looked stunned but hesitantly waved back, then got up and hurried into the house.

"I think you embarrassed her, Babs" Mr. S chuckled. "Now I want you to do one more thing for me before you get to go next door, ready?"

"Yes" Babs answered, dreading what that one thing would be.

"I want you to walk down to the sidewalk, wave to the neighborhood and then turn and slowly return. I want the neighborhood watching here because my slut/slave is going to come over here in just her panties to invite you over for coffee." Babs thought about that and realized that being humiliated and controlled by this man was strangely erotic. Her cunt was wet and the crotch of her thong was soaked to the point she felt juices running down the inside of her legs. Taking a deep breath she stepped out onto her porch, walked down the steps and her sidewalk to the street and raised both hands and waved at all her neighbors, wondering how many were seeing her. Turning back around and putting a pronounced swing to her hips, she slowly returned to her house where Mr. S told her to close the door.

"Now that wasn't so hard, was it" Mr. S asked "I thought anyone who had made as many porno movies as you did, should have no problem appearing in public half naked for her neighbors, right?"

"Yes Master," Babs said on a hunch that it was what this man would want to hear.

"Very good," Mr. S complimented her. "You are getting the idea. Now, do you have a dildo or vibrator, anything you would like to fuck the slut next door with?"

"Yes Master, I have a thick pink vibrator I call the pink pleaser that I would love to use on her as well as a big black strap on that I would also love to fuck her with." Babs replied.

"Get them, I want to see," Mr. S replied and Babs hurried to her bedroom and returned with the 2 sex toys. She held them out for Mr. S's inspection. "Very nice, put the strap on on so I can see what that looks like." Babs hurriedly got the dildo on and then waited for Mr. S to speak.

"Okay, put them in a bag, get your robe on and tell the slut that you would love to have coffee with her. Once inside her house, remove the robe and drop it. She will want to have sex with you but you will refuse although you will torment her and use the pink pleaser on yourself as she begs for sex with you. Use your imagination on how to make her beg to eat your cunt until I tell you to let her. Do you understand?" Mr. S asked.

"Yes Master, I get to torment, humiliate, and embarrass the slut but no sex until I have your approval," Babs replied.

"Yes, I am going to tell her to suck your cunt and let you do want you want to her as far as sex goes, but she has to have your permission to do anything," Mr. S said as he got up and crossed the living room and exited the house.

A minute later, without knocking, he entered the house next door. Dianka, dressed in nothing but a red thong, was at the sink doing the breakfast dishes. She turned at the sound of the door opening and smiled when she saw her Master. He pussy began to run as thought of what he might make her do today flashed through her mind.

"Master Mike! Good morning Master," Dianka gushed as she grabbed a towel and began to dry her hands.

"Do you have coffee on, bitch? A new, full pot?" Mr. S asked as he crossed to the kitchen table and sat on a chair after turning it to face his bitch.

"Yes Master Mike, would you like a cup?" Dianka asked, already reaching for a mug.

"Not just yet bitch," Mr. S said. "I want company to have coffee with and your slut ass doesn't count. You will go next door and invite Barbara Sanders over to join me for coffee."

"But Master Mike, I..." Mr. S cut the slut off.

"I didn't ask, I ordered, you bitch" he exclaimed. "Maybe I need to take you out to the car and bend you over the hood again. Then when a crowd has gathered to watch, offer to allow them to spank you as long as they strip to their panties like you. Would you like that?"

"No Master Mike, I will go ask Barbara to join you for coffee," Dianka replied and started for the living room.

"Where are you going slut?" Mr. S asked.

"To get dressed, or at least my robe," Dianka hurriedly said as she saw the look on her Master's face.

"I didn't tell you to get dressed bitch. I guess we do need to go to the car for punishment. Tell me slut, how many women would come forward to spank you if the opportunity arose?" Mr. S said. Dianka just hung her head. "Answer me slut, and look at me when I'm talking to you."

"Master Mike, probably all the women would come forward to spank me, the way I've treated them," Dianka admitted.

"How many would strip to do it?"

"5 at least hate me enough to strip for you in order to spank me, Master Mike. Maybe more, I don't know.

"And if I told them to spank you until you had cum and then you would eat their pussy until they had gotten off in return?" Dianka's face grew beet red, even as her pussy spasmed at the thought of that happening and her being forced to do that.

"Still at least 5, and again maybe more, Master Mike. I don't know how many would want me to lick their pussy and make them cum, but those 5 would probably do anything for the chance to spank me." Dianka responded.

"Then unless you want that to happen, you will walk next door, not run, and invite Babs over. You will wave at anyone you see to acknowledge them and become a better neighbor. When Babs and I have our coffee, you will kneel before her and offer to suck her cunt for her; do you understand all of this?" Dianka was asked.

"Yes Master Mike, I understand and I will do as you ordered" Dianka replied and started for the kitchen door. Mr. S stood and followed her but when he got to his car he stopped.

"Wait a minute slut," he ordered and Dianka obediently stopped. Her ass began tingling and she grew red with embarrassment as she thought he was going to carry out the spanking anyway. She cringed though as he reached in the car and hit the horn and held it down to attract the neighborhood.

"Now go get Barbara, tell her I said to remove her robe and that you both are to stand on her porch and wave to everyone until I call you to come back to me here. Now move." Mr. S ordered. Dianka started to Barbara's house again but saw two neighbors had come outside to see what was going on. Since both were women that would strip so that they could spank her, she raised her hand and waved at that as ordered to avoid the spanking. Arriving at Barbara's front door she knocked and Barbara opened it immediately.

"Master Mike says you are to remove your robe and the 2 of us are to stand on your porch and wave at all our neighbors. He will call us and then we can stop waving and go back to him," Dianka told the hated woman there. Barbara had half expected this from the son of a bitch but at least she had more than just a thong on. She put down the sex toy bag, removed her robe and grabbing the bag again, stepped out onto the porch with the hated slut from next door. Carefully closing the door and ensuring it was locked, she had her keys in the bag, Barbara stepped to the edge of the porch with Dianka and both raised a hand and waved to the neighborhood. Several cars driven by men passing by slowed down and honked at them and returned their wave. Fortunately no one stopped and Mr. S soon called them and the 3 went back to Dave and Dianka's house.

Mr. S and Barbara sat at the table facing away from it and watching Dianka as she got two mugs, filled them with coffee and set them on the table. She then got a carton of milk and the sugar bowl and set them on the table. Then, taking a noticeably deep breath, she stepped between Barbara's legs and went to her knees. Taking another deep breath she looked up at the older woman.

"May I suck on your cunt, please?" she asked as she had been ordered. Barbara took a deep breath, she so much had fantasized about this, but now that it was happening she had to refuse.

"No bitch, you can't" she said as she had been ordered. Reaching down she pulled the crotch of her thong aside and showed Dianka her pussy. "But it does look good enough to eat, doesn't it bitch?" Dianka knelt there wondering what to do. Her Master had said to suck that cunt but she was being refused.

"Bitch, I'm waiting," Mr. S said.

"Is your Master waiting for you to suck my cunt bitch? I wonder what happens if I won't let you?" Barbara mocked her.

"Please, let me suck your cunt," Dianka said.

"Why should I?" Barbara asked. Dianka found she was suddenly getting turned on. That pussy did look good enough to eat and although she had never done that before, she suddenly wanted to eat this pussy on display before her.

"Please allow me the honor of sucking your cunt," she pleaded as she looked into the other woman's eyes. "I promise I'll suck you so good that you will flood my face with your cum and I'll eagerly swallow it all. Please Mistress, let me suck you off." Barbara smiled at her as she pulled the pink pleaser vibrator from her bag, turned it on low and held it to her clit.

"OH fuck, this feels good," Barbara sighed. Dianka's pussy spasmed as she thought of the older woman using that on her and fucking her with it.

"Please Mistress," she cried. "Please let me suck your cunt as you play with yourself." Barbara laughed and turned the vibrator up. She had to be careful though, she didn't want to cum just yet. She reached back into the bag and brought the big black strap on out and held it before Dianka.

"Suck this slut," She ordered.

"Yes Mistress, ' Dianka said and leaned forward. Opening her mouth she engulfed the head of the dildo and then went down on it. Getting half of it in her mouth she began to bob up and down, sucking as if it were a real cock.

"Very good, slut but I want to see it all in your mouth. I want to see your lips on the fitting where the dildo is attached to the harness," Barbara gasped. Watching this little blonde slut suck on her dildo and holding the pink pleaser to her clit was causing her to rapidly approaching orgasm. Why didn't the son of a bitch allow her to let the bitch suck her cunt so she could flood her face with the juices rapidly boiling up inside her?

Mr. S had watched the start of the action but saw movement of the corner of his eye and looked to the kitchen door. Half of the door was window and there were 4 women's faces peering in and watching the action. Turning his head he saw another 2 women were looking in through the kitchen window over the sink. He considered for a moment and then waving the women at the window over to the door he moved to the door and opened it. When all 6 women stood before him, looking like deer caught in car headlights and wondering what he wanted, he spoke.

"Would any of you ladies like to come inside, sit on the floor and have a ring side seat to the action?" he asked. Dianka quickly pulled her mouth off the dildo and looked at the door as did Barbara. Both women grew red at the thought they had apparently been spied on and now Master was offering to let them come in and watch close up.

"I didn't tell either one of you to stop," Mr. S said knowing that they had both looked to see what was going on and Barbara had pulled the vibrator away from her crotch. "These women have been watching you so there's no need to stop. That is unless you want to be punished?" Barbara didn't know what he meant but saw Dianka dive back onto the dildo and begin sucking. She had seen the women and 3 of them were among the 5 that would love the chance to spank her. Seeing Dianka's reaction to the words and even though she didn't know what was meant, Barbara quickly placed the humming vibrator back on her clit.

"No Babs, shove that pink motherfucker up your cunt and turn it on high. Let's give these ladies a show as you cum all over that thing," Mr. S ordered, without turning around. The moan from Babs and the look on the women before him faces, told him that she had obeyed. He also noticed two of the women with their hands very close to their crotch and realized they were getting turned on and were close to masturbating.

Downtown Tracy had arrived at the store and Dave hung the closed sign up and locked the door. They went into the back room and Tracy pulled the video cassettes from a bag.

"Master wants 20 copies of the sex at the house, 1 of each of the men having sex with Dianka, and 20 copies of the glory hole sex. Then we are to make 100 DVDs of the entire sex show with Dianka doing everyone. That means what I shot the other day at your house of Master breaking her and then the station and my house tapes. The title is to be "A Blonde Housewife's Descent to Slut ... All in 2 Days." Those will be the first order to fill requests for the DVD when it is offered on line. I imagine it will be a 2 DVD set with all that was taped," Tracy said as she told Dave what Mr. S wanted. Looking at the number of tapes Dave shook his head.

"No, it will be more like a 3 disc set" he said. "Okay I guess we should get started. Once we get the 20 DVD's for each of the 20 men fucking Dianka, we'll make the 20 of the glory hole. Then we'll combine it all and the machines will take over, feeding blank DVDs in and making that copy and then the next and the next. Once it is all made for the first set, it will start the 2nd. It will automatically imprint the name of the movie on each DVD and number them 1 to 3, if that's all that's needed, and then start over. So once that is set we can go get something to eat and relax until the 100 are made. Then we'll have to put all the DVDs into cases and come up with a picture for the cover."

"I have that," Tracy said holding a memory card from a digital camera. "On the front will be a picture of Dianka with 8 cocks pointed at her face and the back will be her bukkake facial." Dave took the memory card and inserted it into the location on the computer and pulled up the 2 pictures. The first showed apparently the 8 Latino's and Asians before they had covered his wife's face in cum, and the second after they had all cum. Dave's cock sprang to attention as he looked at his wife covered in other men's cum. Tracy, who had expected that reaction, immediately grabbed it.

"I've only had this in my cunt once, but today it's going to be buried in my cunt and ass both. So let's get busy and get to the point the machine operates on its own so that we can get busy fucking," she said.

Back at Dave's residence Mr. S was taking in their bodies as he was talking to the women standing just outside the door.

"OK ladies here's the deal. If you strip to just your panty and it's a bikini or thong, you'll be allowed to stay for the show and, if you desire and I like the looks of your body, when they are done with each other they will make sure you have a nice orgasm by eating your pussy or using that vibrator or dildo on you, your choice on how you get your jollies. Anyone interested?" He asked. Babs was surprised when every one of the women began removing their clothes.

"My God," she thought, "what have I gotten myself into? All these women want to watch this slut and I have our fun and then will expect us to let them have their fun." But then it didn't make any difference what happened after her Master spoke.

"Slut, eat Babs pussy," Mr. S ordered as the six women sat in a semi circle around Babs and Dianka. Without a word or the slightest hesitation Dianka opened her mouth and put a lip lock on Babs nether lips as her tongue invade her inner sanctum. The vibrator had done its job well and Bab's reaction was almost immediate.

"OH FUCKING HELL, YOU BITCH ... I'M FUCKING CUUUUMMMIIINMNNG!!" Babs exclaimed and raised her ass off the chair and shoved her crotch into Dianka's face. "EAT MY CUNT YOU SLUT." Babs then began to rub her crotch over Dianka's face, rubbing her juices over the trapped woman's features. Finally her orgasm subsided and she lowered her ass back onto the chair seat and Dianka pulled her face back away from Bab's crotch. "Fuck slut, your face looks good covered in my pussy juice." Dianka lowered her head but her Master put an immediate halt to that.

"NO slut, hold your head high and look at all your neighbors. Let them see that cum covered face, it does look good," he ordered. Dianka slowly turned around and then looked at each neighbor individually and held their gaze for a moment, letting them take her face in before turning to the next. Mr. S whispered in Bab's ear and she stood and stepped into the strap on harness and then fastened the dildo to it and then applied pressure to Dianka's shoulder. Dianka obediently bent forward and soon was on her elbows and knees with her ass in the air. Babs knelt behind her and ran the dildo up and down Dianka's wet pussy.

"Fuck Master, she is so fucking wet so I don't need to wait, it will go in now," Babs said and looked at Mr. S who shook his head "no". "Okay slut, what do you want? Shall I shove this up your slut hole or in your asshole? Tell me what you want." Dianka held her piece, hoping Barbara would just shove it in and get it over with and not make her say anything. Babs placed the dildo between her legs and began fucking into her sparse pubic hair, rubbing her clit on the forward and back strokes. Dianka began breathing harder and harder and was soon panting. This was torture; she was so hot she had to have a cock. The well mannered housewife of two days ago was gone and lost forever and her new personality dominated her psyche.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.