My Wife and How She Became a Hot Milf Sex Slave Slut - Cover

My Wife and How She Became a Hot Milf Sex Slave Slut

Copyright© 2012 by Mike S

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - How a man's fantasies were fulfilled. Codes are for entire story and may not occur in first chapters.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Day Two

Part One: AT HOME AND WORK

Dianka had gotten up the next morning and had gotten her husband off to work as usual but when he had asked something about the night before she had told him that for some reason she could not remember anything from getting dressed in the morning until about 2 AM this morning when she had awoke and went to the bathroom. Dave had a funny smile on his face but didn't say a word and then he was gone. Dianka sat at the table to finish her mug of coffee and then she would go shower and dress for the day. As she was finishing her coffee and preparing to put the mug in the sink, there was a knock on the back door. Since it was the back door and it was only 7:30 she guessed it was Tracy and yelled for her to enter, the door was unlocked.

The blonde housewife was startled when a man she had never seen before entered her kitchen. But even as she opened her mouth to say something her pussy spasmed and she felt the crotch of her baby doll thong get wet. There was something about the man that caused her heart to race and she fought the urge to drop to her knees before him and suck his cock dry.

"What the hell is wrong with me," she asked herself as she fought her urges. "Why do I want to suck off a man I don't know, or any man for that matter, I love my husband and am faithful to him." So both the man visitor and the lady of the house looked at each other. Dianka looked the stranger up and down. "My God," she thought, "this man has to be about 6 and ½ feet tall, weigh around 250 pounds had a moustache and be around 55. Suddenly another spasm went through her cunt and she had to lick her lips as suddenly her mouth was dry, her heart was pounding, and she was totally at a loss for an answer to all this. No man, including David, ever had this effect on her before in her life. But for some reason this man had her longing to furiously masturbate and finger fuck herself as she sucked his cock dry and swallowed his load.

"SWALLOW HIS LOAD?" her mind screamed at her. "You don't swallow cum, you don't even allow it in your mouth or on your face!" it told her, but the urge remained. The man smiled at her and then started for her living room as he crooked his finger at her, indicating she should follow.

As Dianka meekly followed him into the living room her mind was struggling with her body. The mind told her this was wrong, she should at least have a robe on as her robin's egg blue baby doll and thong were both transparent and her body was on display under it for the strangers gaze. But her body refused to listen and go for a robe but walked proudly head up and chest thrown out as she followed the man into her living room. The man crossed to the recliner and sat and held his hand out. In it was a DVD case that Dianka saw had nothing on it. It looked like it would if it had come from a new package of DVDs.

"Turn on your TV and Disc player and insert this," the man ordered. "Then go to the coach and set on the edge of the seat with your legs spread, bitch." Dianka flinched at being called that name but even as she opened her mouth to protest her pussy again spasmed. Without protest Dianka took the case and went to the entertainment center and did as she was told. The disc player was on a shelf below the TV and normally she would squat down to insert the DVD but today she stayed upright, knees locked as she bent at the waist to insert the disc into the player. She even held the pose for a minute because she knew her thong was pulled taut over her Mons and the string was imbedded between her cheeks so everything was on display for this stranger to see.

But this wasn't harmless public old man flashing in the mall, this was something else entirely and then her mind knew what it was and she rapidly jerked erect and turned to ensure the man was still seated. Her body had hoped her would come behind her and fuck her senseless there in front of the entertainment center. What was wrong with her? She didn't want strangers to have sex with her, did she? She never had before but something about this man was different and not just the large bulge in his jeans that she had noticed in the kitchen.

Then Dave and her role play popped into her mind. They had played that a man was raping her, that her husband was tied up in a chair as he helplessly watched his wife wantonly fuck another man, and her mind realized her body had decided this was the man and wanted the rape fantasy to become a reality. She hurried over to the couch to put as much distance between her and the stranger as possible but found herself sitting on the edge of the seat as ordered and her body turned so that her crotch faced the stranger and her legs were as far apart as she could get them. She saw he had the remote control and turned to the TV as he nodded his head in that direction, telling her to do so.

Dianka felt her mouth drop open. She couldn't believe her eyes ... there she was on her TV screen doing her strip tease dance but this stranger and not her husband was her audience!

Across town Dave heard his small one man shop open and looked up and swallowed hard. He nervously licked his lips and then gave a low wolf whistle at the vision before him. Tracy closed the door and Dave heard the lock click into place. Dave continued to ogle the brunette as she walked towards him. She had a white crop top and micro mini skirt on and Dave could see the crotch of her white panties peeking out under the hem from the time she had appeared until the present. Also visible were the garter belt straps holding her white stockings up and she was wearing a white shoe with stiletto heels high enough to scream 'FUCK ME'. Evidently the skirt was so short her panties were on permanent display.

Then Dave saw it, around Tracy's neck, diamonds glistening in the light, spelling out 'SLAVE'. It had to have been given to her by the old man she had filmed fucking Dianka the day before but he had not noticed it when fucking her last evening.

"I have been instructed by my Master to drive you to the station, wait till you come out and then take you to my house and stash you in the closet for the ultimate floor show. I still am not allowed to go in with you and suck your cock as you film the blonde below however. You did bring the video camera, correct?" she informed David, even as she came around the counter and stopped before him, grabbed his face with both hands and pulled him towards her as she leaned forward. Dave automatically opened his mouth as they lips came together and was rewarded by her tongue entering his mouth and dueling with his own. Her left hand dropped to his crotch and fondled what she found there and then she broke the kiss.

"If you have the camera I have been given permission to do this though," she said as she pulled her head back and slipped to her knees. She reached for Dave's belt and soon had it and his pants unfastened and around his ankles. Tracy looked up at Dave expectantly and he picked up the camera from the shelf under the counter and showed it to her. Suddenly his underwear was at his knees and his cock was being swallowed as the brunette took more and more into her mouth and then down her throat. Dave's cock was much smaller than her Master's so she had no problem what so ever in bring her nose into contact with Dave's pubic bone and then stay there as she swallowed again and again and her throat muscles acted like hands and milked his cock like a cow's teat.

Back at Dave's house his wife was watching herself give this stranger oral sex and she was amazed when she saw herself take his entire cock into her mouth and down her throat. Her left hand unconsciously crossed to her right breast and kneaded it as her right hand slid under the waist band of her thong and came in contact with her clit. She ignored her visitor as she vigorously rubbed herself. Finally she stopped and pulled her baby doll over her head, and then she plunged her hand back into her thong to again attack her clit as her left hand now lifted her left breast up as her head came down and her tongue tip flicked over her nipple. It felt like a bolt of lightning had hit her as she leaned back and brought her ass off the couch and pounded 3 fingers into her cunt as she watched in total lust as on the TV screen this stranger shoved his cock up her ass and moments later her on screen persona was begging him to fuck her ass. Then she was shocked as she realized she was actually talking.

"Come on old man, fuck me! Shove that huge cock up my pussy and fuck me till I beg you to stop," she called to him. Then suddenly her subconscious dredged up her drug forgotten memories and everything came flooding back including Tracy sucking on her pussy as Dave had pounded Tracy's cunt. This tape had been shot by Tracy and then Dave if it continued. Was her husband in on this? Was he involved and if so, how deeply. Was this their rape role play but with him not here to watch?

"STOP!!!" the voiced thundered at her and she instantly stopped her masturbation and lowered her ass back to the couch. "What do you want Slut," he asked as he looked at her. Tracy never thought about it or hesitated...

"I want you to fuck me. I want your cock down my throat and then up my pussy and then my ass. I then want that nasty thing back in my mouth so that I can drink of the goodness of your loins," Dianka's face looked appalled as she said it but her cunt and mouth both got wetter with their own unique juices. Her mind was still rejecting any chance of cheating on her husband even as her pussy told her to forget her husband and feed it that big salami right now. The stranger had unzipped his pants and his cock stood erect and proud as Dianka stared at it.

"Get on your hands and knees and crawl to me like the bitch you are," the stranger said and Dianka felt her cunt twitch at his words. She quickly obeyed and as she reached the stranger sat up, ass on her heels and raised her arms and held them like a dog begging. Her mouth opened and she was startled as she heard herself bark and then her tongue extended and drooped as she panted like a bitch dog seeking her Master's approval. The stranger then held out a diamond necklace. Dianka saw it was not chain of diamonds like most necklaces but was custom made as there was a rectangle of diamonds and in the rectangle more diamonds spelled out 'BITCH'.

"Do you want this? Will you always wear it? I know you do and will so take it and put it on my 'bitch'," the stranger said. Dianka took the necklace and managed to get it fastened and then looked at the stranger with hunger in her eyes. Would she now be allowed to suck that magnificent cock standing before her?

"So if you want this cock and my cum there are some conditions for you to meet, are you ready to do that? To do anything or anyone I command?" he asked. Dianka never hesitated before she said "yes"; she would do anything for that cock in her mouth or anywhere else he wanted to put it.

"Then let's go to your bedroom so you can take a shower and I will find you some clothes. You will put on what is on the bed when you come out of the shower and then I will take you to an Apex station on the outskirts of town where you will prove your desire for my cock and earn your right to have it, understood?" he then asked. Dianka gasped as her cunt twitched, spasmed and then orgasmed at the thought of doing as this man wanted.

"I understand," she gasped as her heart raced. Her mind was traveling 100 miles an hour as she considered what she would have to do to earn that cock and prove her loyalty and as her body grew hotter her mind finally gave in. She told herself she would do anything to get that cock. "But wait" she thought, "had he said anything or anyone? What did anyone mean?" But then she concentrated on the cock before her and told herself she didn't care what that meant. All that mattered was that cock and she would do what was necessary to get it. She jumped to her feet and led this stranger to the bedroom she shared with her husband and as she led him there she had the thought "I don't care if he throws me onto Dave's and my bed and fucks me right now.

As Dianka went into her shower the stranger took a quick look through her drawers and then closet. Finding a lingerie set he liked he lay the black thong with pink bows at front and rear and black mesh garter belt trimmed in white at the center front on the bed. A pair of black stockings joined the lingerie and then the man left the room. When he returned several minutes later he had two packages in his arms. He placed them on the bed and then sat on the edge of the bed and awaited his newest sex slave, but was excited at this one being a hot wife MILF slut.

As Mr. S waited for Dianka to emerge from her shower Dave was groaning in his shop as Tracy's throat milked his cock which was spurting into her belly. His knees grew weak and he quickly leaned forward and leaned on the counter to hold himself upright. Tracy withdrew from his cock, looked at it and then took it back into her mouth for a few moments as her tongue whipped around cleaning the shaft. Then she leaned back again and satisfied with her work she leaned forward and kissed the piss slit in the head and then pulled his underwear and pants back up and fastened his belt and held her hands up to Dave. He grabbed her hands and hauled her to her feet and then Tracy picked up the video camera, again took Dave's hand and led him to the door. Dave unlocked the door and opened it and then pulled it closed and locked it as Tracy kept one hand on his ass as she held the camera in the other. When Dave turned to go Tracy grabbed his hand and placed it under her skirt, holding her ass and held it there as they walked to her car.

Twenty minutes later, at 10:15, Tracy dropped Dave and the video camera off before the store and then took off down the road. She had told him she would not be there when her Master and the blonde arrived but would return to wait for him out back after they arrived. Dave watched her go with a heavy heart and twitching cock. He loved his wife but the wild wantonness of Tracy turned him on so much that he was hard again. Adjusting the front of his pants, Dave attempted to make his erection more comfortable and then entered the station.

He walked up to the man behind the counter and said the magic words, "I'm the blonde's husband." The man smiled at him with a knowing look and then led him into the back storeroom and pointed to the ladder against the wall and the opening in the ceiling.

"Go up the ladder and go off to your left. You will find the hole in the floor and will be able to see down into both stalls below. So you can see the whore suck and fuck all the cocks, even as you can see the man she's doing it with. The big man said that when he enters the stall with the woman you are to get to the ladder, down here and out the back door there," he explained and pointed to the door. "The brunette, who created this little fuck place for herself, will be waiting outside that door in her car and she knows what to do then." The man turned and left Dave standing at the base of the ladder as he considered that statement.

"Tracy had created this glory hole for herself to service men?" Dave wondered and then remembered Dianka telling him Tracy was turning into a real slut since her husband had died and even more so here lately. He climbed the ladder and following directions soon found himself looking into the toilets. He saw he would have a great view and checked the camera and then sprawled on his stomach and awaited the action he was to tape.

Back at his house his wife had exited the bathroom and looked at the clothes on the bed. It was a favorite set of hers, the nylon feeling so soft and caressing against her skin and she normally wore a mid-knee length dress or skirt to cover the garter belt straps although they would be visible as she sat in the restaurant with her legs spread in the direction of the men she wanted to flash and tease while her husband looked on and watched her do it.

"What's in the boxes," she asked as she put the garter belt on and picked up the bra.

"What's in the boxes Master Mike," the man corrected her. Dianka looked at him as she adjusted the bra and settled her tits into the half cups, her nipples remaining in sight as he had thought they would. Dianka stopped in mid-motion as she reached for the panties and looked at the man again.

"No one is my Master," she retorted, "not even my husband." The man looked at her a moment and then stood and started for the door. Dianka looked at his back and suddenly fear sat in. Fear that this man was about to leave her. "WAIT!" she cried. The stranger stopped and turned back to her.

"Wait for what?" he asked. "You said you would do what I said and I just said to call me Master Mike. All my other slut slave whores call me Master, including your friend Tracy. But I was going to let you call me Master Mike, and just you. You were to be my number one girl but apparently don't want to be that after all. Goodbye Dianka." The man turned and exited the bedroom and Danika felt crushed. But then she ran after him and caught him in the kitchen and fell to her knees and wrapped her arms around his waist and held him in place.

"I will do all that you ask, including call you Master Mike, but there is something you must agree to first," she cried. The stranger turned in her arms and looked down to her upturned face and saw the tears flowing down her cheeks. "Please don't leave me until I explain this and if you agree I will be your number 1 slut slave whore. But you must realize that I love my husband and will not leave him. I will be yours all day and all evening but must be home by midnight to sleep with and hold my husband." The man looked down at her and felt a weight settle into his chest. This was to be his mistress, his hot slut wife MILF after he married her. She would run his prostitution and gambling. She was to be his lover, friend and wife and she was saying no to that. She would be another just slut slave whore in his stables of them and then it hit him.

Her husband had watched his wife yesterday afternoon as he had masturbated and so was apparently a voyeur and that initial thought had led him to having Tracy install him in the Apex to watch his wife at the glory hole and then at Tracy's house. He then decided on Dave and Dianka's future.

"I agree" he said and she jumped to her feet to wrap him in her arms. A quick kiss and then she pulled back.

"Master Mike, this slut slave whore must return to her bedroom to finish dressing so this slut can prove her loyalty and earn that magnificent specimen of meat that hangs between your legs," she said and then dashed back up the stairs. Mr. S, or Mike S or Master Mike, then followed her and arrived at the doorway as she opened the bigger of the two boxes. She held up a transparent white top and skirt that she knew would barely cover her crotch in front and probably leave the bottom of her ass on display from the rear. She turned to look at the man in the door who nodded at her, telling her to put it on. Not wanting to displease the Master again she pulled the skirt up her legs and then pulled the crop top over her head. No amount of hem pulling would get it to do more than cover what she had thought would be covered, but just barely. She knew her crotch would be in view to people as they walked towards each other and her lingerie was in plain view under the transparent material. Her nipples were prominently on display through the top also. She opened the other box and pulled out a pair of black 'FUCK ME' pumps with at least a 6 inch heel. Dianka had never worn such a stiletto heel before but not wanting to anger Master Mike again she quickly sat and hurriedly put them on and fastened the straps. She did not want to chance another scene and have him leave her after he had gotten her so hot to have his cock. Ten minutes later, a heavy coating of fire red lipstick on her lips they got in Master Mike's car and left for the Apex station.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.