Sexy Sue, the Obedient Secretary - Cover

Sexy Sue, the Obedient Secretary

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Sue was born to a world of pampered wealth but finds she is lacking the excitement of real everyday life. She makes friends with Polly the upstairs maid and ventures out to taste the sweet and bitter aspects of the real world in 1939 England. Her new job is demanding in more ways than one. She soon adapts to the needs of her new boss and learns the multi-splendored pleasures of obedient submission to his every whim. Soon Polly is panting to follow in her footsteps.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

BONUS STORY

Note to publisher: This story has been reviewed for over 18 age requirement. There is no incest content in this story.

Introduction: Alice is very happy in her job in downtown Manhattan. She also enjoys riding the subway to work each day allowing her to be nicely rubbed by a new stranger each and every day. She is very close to Sal her landlord in the Bronx but she wouldn't want to cause his Aunt Gina to be jealous. Alice is eager to seal a deal with her boss and quickly gets to her knees in order to stay in the downtown office instead of being shipped off to New Jersey with the rest of the workers. It is not effort at all for her to be a completely cooperative "team player" for the perk of staying downtown.

ALICE EARNS A PROMOTION

New York City is a city of over 7 million people. It is comprised of five separate and distinct boroughs. Each of these boroughs constitutes little kingdoms of unique flavor and mixes of diverse populace. The entire city is then subject to major changes in demographics mirroring shifts in ethnic groups that make the picture of New York City ever changing and never constant.

The borough of The Bronx is a prime example of just such changes.

Mrs. Alice McGregor is a recent resident of The Bronx. She was not pleased at her relocation from the upper East-side of Manhattan. She loved her apartment in the three story brownstone on a quiet side-street. She loved her neighbors, even the gay couple, Hank and Joshua on the first floor. Alice had lived there ever since her wedding night a little over twenty years prior. Her last ten years as a single parent was not easy. Her ex-husband had been a philandering jerk with a cock always ready to make a new conquest.

Alice lived now on the 5th floor of Sal the Super's apartment building just below 200th Street in The Bronx.

In recent years, the 50ish Alice had reserved her sexual activities to female companionship with none of the disadvantages of male failings. In all honesty, she had never lost her love of cock in the right place and at the right time. Her last male partner prior to the energetic Sal was a married Cop with a flair for punishing her bottom when he came close to shooting his load. When it came to the point that his rough treatment turned her off so badly that she was unable to have a proper orgasm, she broke it off despite his tearful apologies.

Other than her many female friends with whom she had very satisfactory dalliances, her only other outlet was the tightly packed subway train. The multitudes of frisky male strangers who teased her lush body with their stiff cocks each morning were ignored with stoic disregard. Yet, they often helped her to achieve a semblance of internal satisfaction of her female parts. Many a morning, she had trudged up the subway steps with a large wet spot in the center of her frilly panties.

Only this afternoon on the way home she had been covered from behind by a rather large black gentleman with what felt like a large tent pole between her spread open legs. She had no choice but to open her legs wide to maintain her balance in her four inch heels. Alice could see over her shoulder the muscular male was innocently looking at an advertisement for ladies pantyhose on the wall of the subway car. As she slid back and forth in the swaying train right on top of his rampant cock, Alice wondered if it was her tight ass gap or the picture of the young girl in pantyhose that keep him rock hard for such a long time.

The train was almost to 42nd Street when Alice felt the unusually tall man stiffen up and go rigid against her bottom. She could discern the swelling of the long meaty pole and the pulses that informed her that the stranger had loosed his load messily inside his trousers. There had been no reciprocal release on her part but at least she could feel her panties were damp with her own juices. The now embarrassed man rushed off the train at the next stop and Alice leaned on the metal pole for support. She looked around; only a wise looking old woman stared at her with a knowing smile on her wrinkled face.

She had to admit her heart was beating rapidly and she had enjoyed the little interlude with the total stranger.

Ever since she had caught Sal in her bathroom with her young friend Debbie, she had become needier of male copulation even if it was of the external, non-involved kind. Sal had given it to her twice already and had even sampled her tiny little rear opening in a most satisfying manner.

Alice was an attractive 50 year old blonde (not natural) with a terrific figure that was highlighted by a shapely heart-shaped ass impossible to resist in a tight skirt and high heels. Her breasts were a solid C cup and she had prominent nipples that stuck out like little darts when licked or flicked. Under her frilly panties, her puffy camel-toe was fringed with a curly well-trimmed dark bush that contradicted her flowing blonde hair she had affected since her ex-husbands banishment from her life.

Sal had discovered how tight her pussy was the very first time they met.

The feel of Sal's salami sized cock had reminded her of the years she had been deprived of hard cock in her pussy and the touch of a real man's fingers on her body.

The encounter on the train had made her entire body hum with waves of sensuous desire. She hoped Sal would be able to visit her this evening if he was not too busy.

Alice was wary of offending his Aunt Gina. The young handsome apartment manager had told her he was "boinking" his aunt. He went on to explain that she was not really his blood aunt but a close friend of his mother. Alice had a feeling that he would be boinking her regardless of the relationship.

Once, she had ventured into the basement to find Sal pushing his aunt over a garbage can in a most un-nephew like manner. She had remained immobile long enough to hear Gina's groans loud and clear. They did not sound to be protesting in the least little bit.

Sal told her he was visiting with the Conte family from next door in the private house. Alice was immediately jealous because she had seen Sal with the five young Conte sisters more than once. She wasn't certain if he was doing any of them. They ranged from about 18 to 29 years of age. They all seemed very smart for their age and Sal was a pretty good looking guy. Alice hoped Sal was using some type of protection around them because the father looked pretty tough and she heard he was some type of Union "big-wig".

The next morning, Alice hopped on the bus that took her to the subway entrance. The ride down on the subway was sort of uneventful. The only interaction she got was from a 20 year old college student that used the back of his hand to explore the area under her ass cheeks with a determined look on his face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.