Sexy Sue, the Obedient Secretary - Cover

Sexy Sue, the Obedient Secretary

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Sue was born to a world of pampered wealth but finds she is lacking the excitement of real everyday life. She makes friends with Polly the upstairs maid and ventures out to taste the sweet and bitter aspects of the real world in 1939 England. Her new job is demanding in more ways than one. She soon adapts to the needs of her new boss and learns the multi-splendored pleasures of obedient submission to his every whim. Soon Polly is panting to follow in her footsteps.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

The Obedient Secretary Is Expecting

Sue was certain it was an error. Certainly, she could not be with child. She was far too young to be saddled with a little one. More importantly, she knew it of paramount importance to have a husband lined up before her belly began to show.

Polly her maid confirmed her worst fear with a tear in her eye.

The pretty maid was desperately in love with her mistress and was afraid this complication would curtail their fiery dalliances behind the locked bedroom door.

At first, Sue was certain it was Alfie who had impregnated her the night of the party when he bent her over behind the window curtains. The flood of creamy cum had filled her quivering vagina and she could feel the forceful spurts up deep in her womb. She had wanted to immediately go and wash out the seeds but they had to go to the veranda for the festivities. Then Polly had asked her to wait and give her a chance to suck out all the seeds from her over-flowing pussy.

After a bit of reflection, she realized it could not have been Alfie because the timing was just not quite right.

No, it must have been either her boss Mr. Nelson or his aged father Mr. Nelson Senior.

She had been astonished at the alacrity of the old man and his ability to get so deep inside her core. On second thought she realized they both were more anal in their impalement activities and babies are not possibly conceived inside a clutching rectum.

Then the repeated interludes with Stanley and his brother Virgil almost every workday crossed her mind but the brothers were also more immersed in exploring her oral and anal favors and seldom if ever had traveled up her vaginal highway.

All of a sudden, she remembered Aaron the fishmonger plying her with the delicious lobster. She had eaten every single morsel with great delight in much the same way that she had opened her pretty pussy to the muscular middle-aged man's gallant cock. She remembered how it had reached deep inside to her very cervix and ultimately even probed delicately into her womb as he flooded her with copious spurts of creamy cum accumulated by a long time of forced abstinence. She remembered how she had walked around all afternoon in the office with the seeds slowly seeping down the insides of her legs. They must have taken hold and his virile swimmers had overpowered one of her defenseless eggs. Her poor egg waiting for a resolute attacker seeking entrance to her seething interior liquids.

The timing was close enough that her erstwhile fiancée Alfie would not suspect he was not the father. Yes, that would be the correct match for her. Her life with the banker's son would be comfortable and so very right from almost every aspect. Besides, he would be getting her goodies henceforth and a little pre-nuptial fun and games would be her little secret.

Later that night with Polly's sweet lips buried deep in her well-soaked pussy, she reflected that Aaron was quite suitable from her perspective despite the fact he was 20 years her senior. His long, thick cock was sweet tasting and he knew ways of penetrating her that made her shake with passion and scream with appreciation. She really did like to wrap her long shapely legs around his sturdy trunk and hang on tightly whilst he plumbed her inner core. The inadvertent touch of his daughter Ruth's hand on her bottom in the garden made her aware of the possibility of added benefits of a match with the rich merchant. She quickly put that thought out of her head because she knew her parents would be aghast at any suggestion of a match with a person of the working middle classes even if he did own several businesses. Of course, the fact he was not of their faith would be a major obstacle.

She pushed poor Polly's trapped face right up into her pussy and gave her juices up to the slurping young maid telling her that she was a very good girl. Sue was so grateful to Polly for her efforts that she decided to reward her with the delightful trick Mr. Nelson had taught her with his strict training methods.

Polly knew what was coming as soon as her mistress approached her waiting bum with her beautiful face. At first, Sue traced her nose all over the maid's pretty rump and then after she spread her arse cheeks, her lips and tongue licked and kissed the girl's most private place. Polly gasped at the insertion of her mistress's tongue into her tightly puckered dirt hole.

To be perfectly honest, the pretty maid was reluctant to do such a kinky thing because of her strict up-bringing. Nevertheless, she certainly did not object when her beautiful mistress fucked her nasty dirt hole with her precious tongue. The very thought of her own beloved mistress tending to her anal opening in such a depraved manner made her female juices flow copiously down the insides of her legs. The poor girl was whimpering in complete submission to the perverted impalement and Miss Sue Weston was pushing ever deeper into the musky tight channel of anal delight with frenzied ardor.

Sue reached around Polly and firmly inserted her demanding fingers into the maid's neatly trimmed pussy. She worried the girl's clitoris with her insistence hands and sensing the girl's loss of balance on the very edge of a full body orgasm, she dove into her vagina with an abandoned display of total control.

Polly's orgasm was memorable.

Now it was Sue's turn to bury her face in the pillow and lie silent and still in utter and complete submission to Polly's spirited spanking. The young upper class girl felt a wave of humiliation wash over her as the maid probed her behind with the little flexible cane.

Sue was glad that Polly was going to cane her.

She knew she deserved it badly. She was going to be unfair to Alfie and make him a father to her bastard child. She was planning to be unfair to Aaron and rob him of his natural child. She was going to deceive her parents and live her life in a long-lasting lie. She was even unfair and cruel to Polly because she would leave her untended in a house of no joy.

The caning was long and it was strangely comforting to Sue. The stinging stripes decorated both of her nicely rounded arse cheeks in mute testimony to her humiliation. A caning always made Sue squirt copiously. In fact, she had started right after the third stroke of the cane.

Polly's arm was tired.

She looked at the battered bottom of her mistress and cried real tears of regret. She knew that her mistress deserved it and that she wanted it desperately. Still, she wanted to hold and spoon her mistress's tattered cheeks and tell her how sorry she was that she had struck her so forcefully.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.