Sexy Sue, the Obedient Secretary - Cover

Sexy Sue, the Obedient Secretary

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sue was born to a world of pampered wealth but finds she is lacking the excitement of real everyday life. She makes friends with Polly the upstairs maid and ventures out to taste the sweet and bitter aspects of the real world in 1939 England. Her new job is demanding in more ways than one. She soon adapts to the needs of her new boss and learns the multi-splendored pleasures of obedient submission to his every whim. Soon Polly is panting to follow in her footsteps.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

THE OBEDIENT SECRETARY WINS A HUSBAND

Sue was quite surprised that her maid and very close friend Polly could not be convinced to place her lips anywhere near her nether regions and perform the exercise revealed to her by her sex-crazed boss Mr. Nelson. She had so wanted to experience the rapture that had turned the middle-aged man into a humping machine in mid-day even before the day's repast.

She even tried to convert the pretty Polly to the benefits of arse licking by showing her the process in vivid detail with her own practiced mouth. Polly was hard pressed to keep her whimpers to a decent level of decibels to keep their Sapphic pleasures a secret unto themselves. Still, she was reluctant to return the favor because of her fear of becoming far too slutty in her ways. The beautiful young upper class lady who was Polly's mistress respected her wishes and accepted her reluctance as evidence of the girl's basic good nature.

Polly made up for her finicky ways by paying special attention to young Sue's greedy pussy with her well trained pointed pink tongue. The 19 year old mistress was biting the pillow to keep from alerting the household of her spirited orgasm. They fell asleep wrapped around each other like a pair of lovers molded into one.

Tonight was the night for the meeting with her Father's friend and his son Alfred, a boring banker just like the Father.

The public conveyance was moving slowly today. Sue made her way to the familiar corner and saw Alfie with his head buried in a newspaper. She managed to swing her hip in a tight little pivot and wound up with her bottom offered up for his silent pleasure. The handsome lad continued to read his newspaper with one hand and his other hand began immediate explorations below-decks.

Soon poor Sue was literally hanging on his every little movement with a leaking puss and heaving bosom. The wise young boy quickly brought the girl to her destination at the point of his fingers and allowed his rampant cock to meander into every nook and cranny of her luscious bottom. When she arrived at her stop she looked back at Alfie with eyes brimming in appreciation for his ministrations.

She saw Ruth, Aaron's 17 year old daughter sweeping the street in front of the fishmonger's shop with noticeable vigor so early in the morning. Ruth told her that her father would be late this morning because of some business at the bank. She had been hoping that she would be invited for lunch real soon to sample the seafood and perhaps have some invigorating exercise at the end of Aaron's huge cock.

Mr. Nelson was in good form this morning. He made her pick up the envelopes on his desk with her pursed lips after removing any trace of color remaining on her delicate lips. Sue usually decorated her lips with the cherry stick purchased by her father in France. Every time she bent over to acquire one of the envelopes between her lips, her bored boss would poke his finger into her defenseless bottom. It was not unexciting but she was in fear that the fellows in the shop would see her humiliated in such a degrading manner and laugh at her behind her back. One time, when he went in real deep with his middle finger, she fell forward on her face and dropped the envelope. She was certain she would pay for that later when he had time to tend to her.

"Miss Weston, we will be having a visit from my father, the honorable Mr. Nelson Sr. He is a bit hard of hearing, so just listen and try not to disappoint him. I have informed him of your abilities in making a good seat on a lap prior to receiving a deserved correction."

Sue was astonished to see a much older edition of young Mr. Nelson walk into the office. The man had to be in his eighties and slightly bent over from age. It didn't really look like the old fellow would be bending anyone over his knee in his condition.

Her boss dropped a cup of tea and quickly blamed Sue for the accident.

"Young lady, you must be trained to be more circumspect!"

Mr. Nelson guided Sue over to his father sitting on the leather chair and told her to get over his lap and not look back or say a single word. When she had taken up position, she felt her boss pull up her long dress and stick it inside her waist belt. She thought for a moment that they would be pulling down her bloomers next and was dreading the exposure of her bare flanks to the elderly man. But after a bit a shifting around, she felt the old man start to tentatively test her cheeks with his long thin fingers. She could tell he was well experienced in delivering corrections to female staff and was not reluctant to slide his fingers into her nether crack to excite her rear opening.

The spanking was well organized and she had already taken 25 sharp blows before feeling her juices start to rise between her legs. The old man was a master at the process. She could feel his long shaft pressing with authority into her pussy mound. Despite his age, the old fellow was able to muster an impressive cock-stand to excite a young girl's senses.

Sue was of the opinion that her spanking was completed, so she was taken aback when she felt her bloomers being jerked down with absolutely no warning. She could feel the cold morning air blow across her reddened cheeks with irritating currents of goose-bump creating drafts.

A finger poked her pucker hole with some degree of familiarity and she assumed it was young Mr. Nelson testing the tightness of her most private of openings. The meaty sound of the father's hands resuming their steady beat on her flanks caused her to spray some female juices onto the old man's knee in a most unladylike fashion. For an older person, he was certainly able to muster reserves of strength to punish her most severely. She knew her ass cheeks were quivering with fearful anticipation and she felt her slit split open to let her juices ooze out inexorably down the insides of her legs.

Sue was so overwhelmed with emotion that she pushed her pubes down hard onto the old man's stiffened cock and rubbed her slit like one of the common bedsit girls that stood on the corners in the busy neighborhood. She was gasping now from the inquisitive fingers probing her anus and the spirited spanking just drawing to a close. Both of the Mr. Nelsons were digging into her blouse to play with her sensitive little nipples. She could not help but giggle at their schoolboy enthusiasm. Old Mr. Nelson was licking her rose tinted breast tips with the delicate touch of well-practiced aficionado of mammary pursuits.

When she heard the sound of their trousers falling to the floor, she knew they were getting down to more serious work. She was lucky to have a boss and his closest relative so concerned with her training that they spent so much time to tend to her disciplinary regimen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.