Sexy Sue, the Obedient Secretary - Cover

Sexy Sue, the Obedient Secretary

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sue was born to a world of pampered wealth but finds she is lacking the excitement of real everyday life. She makes friends with Polly the upstairs maid and ventures out to taste the sweet and bitter aspects of the real world in 1939 England. Her new job is demanding in more ways than one. She soon adapts to the needs of her new boss and learns the multi-splendored pleasures of obedient submission to his every whim. Soon Polly is panting to follow in her footsteps.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

THE HUMILIATION OF THE OBEDIENT SECRETARY

Young Sue Weston boarded the public conveyance coach and moved to the corner where her silent paramour "Alfie" usually waited for her presence.

She looked into the dark corners, but no Alfie was visible anywhere. Sue's overheated slit was steaming in anticipation of the young lad's adventurous strolls in her secret garden. His strong fingers had been giving her the most satisfying of orgasms each morning before her labors at the Commodity Office. The attractive young girl felt like stamping her foot she was so incensed by his absence. She quickly turned her uncorseted bum away from the groping hands of a middle-aged pervert who ogled her person with the most lecherous of eyes. Strangely, she knew only Alfie's well-practiced hands would be able to bring her to that height of delight she needed so desperately.

The well-dressed young woman exited the coach at her stop and began to walk steadfastly in the direction of her employment. She did not need the job, but she wanted so much to be a part of the "real world" and not cloistered in her upper-class prison of maids and utter boredom.

When she passed the fish-monger's establishment on the second corner, she saw the muscular worker who always smiled and greeted her with a cordial "Good Day to you mum". It was as though he saw through her subterfuge and recognized her for upper crust gentry. Today she paused momentarily and responded to the large fellow's greeting.

"And a good day to you, sir. I would be remiss if I did not thank you for your daily courtesy. Have you worked here very long?"

The man smiled widely exhibiting astonishing bright white and perfect teeth. Sue was a bit envious as her own teeth were a bit off from her daily consumption of tea or coffee. She was careful to stand well back as the man was using a dangerous looking knife to decapitate and clean a mound of fresh fish for the morning's trade.

"No, I am Aaron Stern and I own this business started by my dear departed father Abraham. I see you pass me every morning, young miss, and I am most impressed by your grace of movement and the glow of your charm."

Sue was taken aback somewhat by this discourse. The man spoke with an educated grammar and was not a worker but an owner of what appeared to be a thriving business. The fact that he might have discerned the bounce in her step from her early morning ministrations from Alfie gave her pause momentarily but she internalized that there was no possible way he could suspect her base instincts.

"My name is Sue Weston and I work just down the block on the corner in the Office building. I find that the scent of the fish each morning arouses my sense of smell in no small degree. I have a fond liking of seafood of all types including the wonderful shelled creatures in your saltwater tanks."

The tall, muscular man called by the unfamiliar name of Aaron pointed his long sharp knife at the huge glass tanks and smiled as he replied,

"The lobsters are my favorites as well, pretty Sue. I plan to have some for lunch in my garden out back today. You are welcome to join me and partake of fresh long-tails from the sea. My daughter Ruth is the finest of chefs when it comes to preparing seafood."

Suddenly, Sue felt a little tingle in her womanly slit.

Could it be possible this common person was making an advance toward her?

No, it was just too incomprehensible to even imagine. Besides, the lure of the succulent lobster was too much for her to refuse given the mediocrity of fare at the only restaurant in the area.

"I would pleasured to join you, sir. My lunch is at noon. Is that convenient to you?"

"More than convenient, young Miss Sue, just walk through the store to the rear and it will be waiting for you. Good fortune at your work this morning."

Sue continued to the office with thoughts of tasty lobsters causing her mouth to produce an overabundance of saliva similar to the rivers of juices whilst performing with her mouth filled with throbbing man-meat. She had only performed that particular trick of most recent for her sometimes demanding boss, Mr. Nelson and the brothers, Stanley and Virgil, her co-workers at the auditing duties. She had been pleasantly pleased at her seemingly natural abilities in the process of extracting copious amounts of creamy cum from the rampant male members. In her own fastidious manner, she consumed the output right down to the last drop much to the delight of the other parties. She had been somewhat hesitant when Mr. Nelson presented his rump to her for her oral ministrations after a particularly energetic session bent over his wooden desk. She so much wanted to return the gift of hard hands on his plump middle-aged cheeks, but he was, after all, her boss and deserved a modicum of respect.

"Sir, do you expect me to present my tongue into your nether regions?"

The impatient overweight man only chuckled and pulled his arse cheeks apart for her easy access.

Sue was mortified but still she wanted to be adventurous in her acquaintance of those activities that seemed to be of interest to the common folk. She felt Mr. Nelson shiver when she placed her delicate fingers on his rear-end and moved her face up into the crack that exuded a strong earthy scent of male arousal and musky deep-hidden secrets. Her lips were gentle as they touched his puckered bung hole and she proceeded to kiss him all around the general area with little baby kisses and soft tender breaths from her mouth.

Mr. Nelson was audibly groaned in sheer delight as she tended to his anal desires. Soon she ventured to reach out with her pointed tongue and flicked the tight hole with an exploratory movement. She was astonished to see Mr. Nelson's long cock stiffen to absolute hardness and clear drops of his pre-cum dropped steadily onto the top of the desk. She reached out with her hand and grasped the throbbing cock and began to stroke it with gentle measured movements designed to heighten his sensitivity to her probing tongue. Sue moved her hand now dripping with the liquid of Mr. Nelson's pre-cum right back to his pucker hole. Quickly, she lubricated the tight little opening and even pushed some inside the brown eye. She was very satisfied to see the older man quiver and quake as she performed this decidedly naughty procedure. His excitement made her excited in return and she moved her other hand to her own slit to test the flow of female juices beginning to flow down the inside of her pretty well-shaped legs. She felt she had to make up for the missed opportunity with Alfie on the public conveyance this very morning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.