Mary and Her Brother

by RonBo

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Fiction Sex Story: Mary's perspective on their sexual experimentation. This is a stand alone story but reading Roger and his Sister will enhance the story for you.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   .

Mary arrived home a little earlier than usual. Her last class had ended by a fire drill so Mary and her best friend Jill slipped away rather than going back inside the school. They went their seperate ways.

When Mary went upstairs she saw that her brother Roger's bedroom door was closed. She stopped outside the door and listened closely. She heard strange sounds coming from her brother so she assumed, correctly, that the sixteen year old was masturbating. Mary smiled as she ran her fingers along the crotch of her pants making herself feel so nice.

She made another assumption that her brother probably hurried home from school to have a good wank before she came home. Her plan was hatched at that moment. She left the house to walk around the neighborhood killing time while she finished planning on just how to catch her brother with his pants down.

Two days later Mary skipped her last class to be home a good half hour before her brother. She secluded herself in his messy closet kneeling on a bundle of discarded clothing. Leaving the door ajar by about six inches gave her a view of the large mirror on Roger's dresser which then gave her a perfect view of her brother's entire bed. Perfect she thought.

She didn't have to wait more than ten minutes before Roger burst into the room, turned on his computer and started stripping off his school clothes. Mary couldn't see much because of where Roger was standing but when he was naked he went to his computer to start up a nasty program showing naked women doing things to equally naked men. Roger was naked also as bent over the keyboard adjusting the program to his liking. This was Mary's first look at her brother's cute bare bottom.

When Roger turned around almost running to his bed Mary had a glimpse of her brother's hard five inch dick standing straight up bouncing off of his belly. He laid on his back, immediately grabbing his cock tightly moving it up and down with a slow deliberate motion.

Gawd Mary thought, this was so hot watching her brother jerking off. She could see a small white girl on the computer monitor with a large black penis in her mouth. She knew that it was called a blow job or giving head or the dirtiest, sucking cock. Her pussy was soaking wet, needing her fingers badly. She moved her right hand to her crotch knocking a shoe from somewhere to the floor. It made a noise but not too loud. Roger probably didn't even hear it.

"I can see you Mary. Come out of the closet if you want to watch. I don't mind." her brother said while still stroking his prick. Mary was caught. After a slight hesitation Mary stood on wobbly legs leaving the confines of the closet behind. She didn't quite make out what her brother said but his hand patting the bed next to him with his free hand said it all. Mary sat next to her reclining naked brother unable to take her eyes off of his hand gently rubbing his cock. There was a tear drop of what Mary thought must be pre cum rising from his pecker's one eye.

"You can touch it if you like." Roger said hoping she would touch his cock. No one besides himself had ever touched him there. Mary wanted to touch her brother's hard cock badly so without any hesitation she pushed his hand away from the hard tube of flesh putting her own hand tightly around the fleshy shaft. "Faster Mary. Stroke it faster so I can cum." Roger begged.

It wasn't but a minute before the teenage boy's prick erupted spurting his ejaculate two feet into the air, returning to cover Mary's hand and Roger's chest. Her brother's cum was hot, feeling good, almost enirely covering her tiny hand. She wanted to lick some cum off her hand to see what it tasted like but didn't want to freak her brother out.

When Roger said, "Let me do you now." Mary played dumb pretending not to understand what he was saying, but she thrilled deep down knowing that soon brother would be playing with her pussy, which up until now had only felt her own fingers. She was very excited as her brother reached his hand under her skirt finding a wet pair of panties. Roger smiled as he pushed the crotch of the panties aside to finger the wet teenage pussy.

Her legs involuntarily gripped Roger by the hand as he brought her to a great orgasm. It was so much more intense because it was her brother doing it and not her own hand.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.