A Lost Soul - Cover

A Lost Soul

Copyright© 2012 by MP Crane

Chapter 3

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Would you try to save a lost soul, or would it try to save you? A nobody named Jordan sees a young girl soaked to the bone, Hannah, walking in the mist of a storm on an abandoned country road.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Reluctant   Fiction   Horror   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

"Well my daddy always was really overly over the top, in loving me," she says as she wiggles her little heart shaped butt in his lap to get more countable and then continues, "kissing and loving on me since I was a little girl. He really liked the fact that I wanted to suck on his fingers when we were looking at our books or watching a movie, but he never forced me to do so or anything for that matter. One day when I was about 14 we were watching one of our favorite movies together, and I started to wonder if a man's cock was really as big as it showed on the movies. So I asked him. He paused the movie and then asked me if I wanted to see one in real life. I could fell the log in his pants getting bigger every time we watched a movie as he lay behind me, like you did last night. I really wanted to know and how and why it got bigger. So before I could answer him, he pulled it out and it stood tall with a little dampness at its tip. Then I stared at it for a few minute, and he asked if I wanted to touch it. I took it into my hand, and it felt strange. He smiled down at me and started to laugh at me, and said you know how to touch it, like on TV. So that was the first time I ever had him, let alone any man, in my hand. He asked if I wanted to play with him every time afterwards, after a couple weeks he asked me if I wanted suck on him like they did on TV. So after that every day we watched our movies with his cock in my mouth, and I liked making him happy. He said I was good at it; I think I was good at it because liked the flavor of his cum. I didn't know that what it was at the time, but it tasted salty and good. After some time he would have some of his friends come over and watch movies with us. In our movies they only did oral and anal. Well you know where it went from there."

Sitting there in a haft daze dreaming about the life she had just revealed to him or was he remembering it. Without even thinking,"So what you're telling me is, you are still a virgin, since you never had it in your front?"

She looks down with shame then said, "No I haven't ... my daddy always said that is for my husband. That is if any one will ever marry me, so no I haven't ... but I will when I find him"

"So what happen with your dad that made him no longer want you, if you don't mind me asking," Jordan asks with a carouse look on his face?

"Well um," she looks down.

"Its OK you can tell me," he says as he softy rubs her arm.

"I started to grow up, and I was no longer his little girl anymore." I got old and now I'm ugly look at me,,, no one will want me. I know you will tell me different, but you only want to take care of me because you feel pity on me."

He smiles and lifts her chin, then says, "If that was the case I would be driving right now not talking to you," giving her a peck on the lips. She starts to cry and then he pulls her close and whispers," Your still very young and very beautiful, I may not be your daddy or love you like your daddy ... But now I am your uncle and as such I would love to love you and take care of you as such ... You know what. I think, I want to show you something when we get into the next town but you gotta remind me to go to the hardware store first."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.