A Lost Soul - Cover

A Lost Soul

Copyright© 2012 by MP Crane

Chapter 2

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Would you try to save a lost soul, or would it try to save you? A nobody named Jordan sees a young girl soaked to the bone, Hannah, walking in the mist of a storm on an abandoned country road.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Reluctant   Fiction   Horror   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

He smiles at her, "That maybe true in your mind darling, however I know better..." he says as he starts bobbing his head slipping in and out of sleep still sitting at the wheal.

She cocks her head at him,"Sir, sir ... How long have you been driving?"

He cracks an eye open at her through his apparent exhaustion, "A while ... well since last night around, ... I don't know seven or so, why,"

She glances at red color numbers illuminating from the clock in the dashboard 8:47. "I know just the thing, you are starting to look like death wormed over, and that's not a good thing to be while driving. So why don't we stay pulled over for the rest of the night," she says with a truly caring expression on her face. Then she unbuckles and climbs out of her seat into the back of the van. "Are you coming," she asks in her gentle girlish voice.

Then he unbuckles himself and looks in back to see that, she was bending over trying to create a make shift bed out of blankets that he had littering the floorboard in the back. He sat there silently watching her for a few more minutes with a sleepy yet sinister smile painted on his face. She slipped in between the blankets and covered up, "Why don't you take a nap down here and lay down in this grand bed with me," she said with a wave of her hand and an inviting parting of her lags.

He gets out of his seat and climbs into the back behind her and lays down against her, pulling her close - feeling the warmth of her body radiating against him. She then turns to face him, and starts to slide under the blanket. "What are you doing????" He starts to asks as he feels his pants getting unbuckled. Then the zipper lowers. Then he feels a soft set of lips wrap a round his limp cock. "I must say darling ... that I haven't felt that in ever so long," he whispers.

Then he feels the lips leave him, and a gentle voice whispering, "Relax and just enjoy it, I will do this until you cum in my mouth, and I will keep doing it until you fall asleep." He feels the softness of her lips wrap back around him again as she starts sliding up and down his hardening shaft. As she flicks the his head once in a while with the tip her tongue sending shivers down his spine.

He reaches down and sliding his strong fingers through her luscious, long red hair while says gently, "So you remember, not to distract me again when I am driving you will have to do this every night as a reminder, do you understand my sweet?"

She stops and he lets her raises her head off of him and out from under the covers. She looks deep into his eyes with a sinful smile then speaks ever so low, "Yes sir if you wish it, it will be my pleasure, until you are tired of me and ask me to leave or I die."

"Now darling, that's what I like to hear, and now please if you would, he starts to says softly, and gets cut off by her soft lips getting back to work without a scant thought. The next thing he knows, he was shooting load after load of warm, sticky cum into her willing mouth, and she keeps on sucking and swallowing just like she said she would.

As hours fly by as if they were seconds, and he finally falls asleep feeling completely drained. The sun appears spreading her rays upon the dark van as she finished cleaning him up in his sleep and then curls up next to him and passes out.

That afternoon, when they woke to the high-noon sunlight shining though the back window, blinding their eyes; thus waking them from their dead slumber. He leaned up thinking that the experience of last night was by far the most of sweet dreams, and that he just pulled off to get some rest. Then, when he finally regained his vision and the world can back into focus. There, curled up next to him was that beautiful young girl from what he thought was a dream, smiling at him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.