Cave In - Cover

Cave In

Copyright© 2012 by Bassman007

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Teenager exploring a cave is caught in a cave in. Upon recovering he discovers he has new talents and also makes one important new friend.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control  

The next morning I woke up to Bonnie, the nurse from yesterday coming into my room as part of her morning rounds. "So how are you this morning?" she asked as she checked over the monitors and things that were attached to me. It only took a moment for me to connect to her thoughts, now that I knew how to do it.

Bonnie is about five six, thin, with medium size tits, long straight brunette hair, pulled into a pony tail. Her thin face is almost elf like, reminds me of Liv Tyler in Fellowship of the Ring.

"I'm feeling good!" I told her as I listened to her thoughts, mostly boring stuff about her job and what she needed to do this morning. I began to wonder if I could see into her mind as well, since all I could hear was what she was thinking at that moment.

Just like with listening, only with my eyes, I looked at Bonnie, and zoom, I was inside her head. Not only could I hear what she was thinking, I could see the visuals of her thoughts. I was also able to look at her memories, which were scattered all over the place, like little bubbles of light. I didn't realize how complex and active our brains are; it was really chaotic.

I needed to figure a way to easily access everything, something like a computer terminal. An instant later I was sitting at an imaginary computer terminal. So I typed in to her memories and pulled up different ones. I found out that she is thirty-three, married, but separated, with no children. Her husband was a doctor and it turns out he'd cheated on her with another nurse, and she was trying to decide whether to forgive him and patch it up or divorce him.

She been born and raised in Kansas, where her parents still reside. She has a younger sister that lives in Nebraska. I looked at several of her memories, like her first date, first time having sex, and so on. I would have looked further but we were interrupted by a younger teenage girl in a candy striper uniform. She was there to see what I'd like for breakfast.

Bonnie informed me that I needed to keep it fairly bland since I haven't had anything in my stomach for a couple of months. So I ordered oatmeal, toast and juice. By the time the candy stripper left, Bonnie was finished with my vitals and was telling me that today I would begin my physical therapy. First though, someone would be by to disconnect me from everything so I could move around better.

My mom dropped by on her way to work and left me some clothes to wear, which I was grateful for. All I had were those open back gowns the hospital supplies, and with no underwear on, going anywhere would mean my naked ass hanging out for all to see.

An hour later I was disconnected from the machines, catheter and feeding tubes. Now if you've ever spent anytime in a hospital, you know how boring it can get. Bonnie had told me that I could get up and walk around if I felt up to it. So eyeing the clothes that my mom left, clear across the room of course, I decided to get dressed and walk around. On top was a pair of sweat pants, which was perfect, so I decided to try out my new abilities and I reached with my mind and picked them up and floated them back to me in the bed. Next was a t-shirt.

Trying to stand was harder than I thought it would be, my legs were really weak. Straining to stand, I felt the now familiar buzzing in the back of my head, and my legs steadied immediately. So I dressed and walked out of my room for the first time in two and half months.

I walked around the floor I was on for a few minutes and soon began to tire, so I headed back to my room. As I got close to my room I heard a man's voice shout, "Hey kid! Commere!!" I poked my head in the door to the room next to me and saw an old man laying on the bed looking at me.

"You as bored as I am?" the old guy asked. I nodded and he motioned for me to come in and sit down. I figured what the hell, so I did. "Hi, my name is Max" he told me sticking out his hand to shake mine. His hand was old and looked liked a piece of wood, but his grip was firm.

"My name is Alan." I told him as I sat down in a chair next to his bed. He proceeded to tell me about himself, and that his heart was about done and he was just waiting to die. I realized this was the guy that Maria was complaining about last night. I was curious, so I looked into his mind and sure enough, Maria had come in last night and gave him a blowjob. He thought at the time, it'd probably kill him, but what a way to go.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.