Charlie
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Pope Perv

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Read what happens in the life of a teenage boy

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Pregnancy  

Linda sat up and looked at her son. She saw the contented look on his face. She recognized the look, it was the same look his father use to have after they had sex. She saw his eyes open and look at her. She saw the smile on his lips as he gazed at her naked body. It was so good to have a man look at her that way again.

"We need to get a shower," she told him. "We have things to do today."

"Do we have to?" he asked, not wanting to move.

"Yes, now get up." Linda walked to her bathroom and watched as her son started for his. "Where are you going?"

"You said we needed to shower," he told her.

"Yes, but I didn't say we had to shower alone," she said with a smile, as she stepped into her bathroom.

Charlie followed her, and after his mother adjusted the water temperature, joined her under the water. He watched as she took the shower scrunchy, filled it with shower gel, and started washing his chest and arms. His hands came up to her breasts and squeezed as she worked her way down between his legs.

"Don't get any ideas," she told him, "We really do have things to do and we'll never get them done if we stay in bed all day."

"That was amazing," he said.

"I thought so too."

They washed each other's body, then dried them. Linda shooed him out of her bedroom and told him to go get dressed. They walked into the kitchen together a few minutes later, holding hands and laughing at a dumb joke Charlie told.

"Hi," Tracy said, from the kitchen table, where she was drinking a cup of coffee.

The pair froze. Panic rushed to their faces as they first looked at the woman, then to each other.

"Have a nice shower?" Tracy asked, her face absent of any emotion.

"How, how long have you been here?" Linda asked, gaining the ability to talk again.

"Long enough to wash your breakfast dishes," she said.

"Why are you here?" Linda asked.

"Don't I always come over for coffee on a Saturday morning?" she answered.

"I, uh, we," Linda stuttered, trying to think of something to say.

Tracy set her coffee cup on the table and took a deep breath. She turned her head to look at Linda, and said, "We are best friends, right?"

"Yes, at least I hope we still are," Linda replied, feeling like the whole world was collapsing on her.

"As far as I'm concerned we are," Tracy said, reassuring her friend, "Relax, it's okay."

Linda looked Tracy in the eye for the first time. She did not know what to expect next.

"I honestly believe that whatever happens within the walls of someone's house is their business. Nobody else's, even her best friend's."

Linda's eyes grew big and her lips parted, as a mixture of shock, surprise, and bewilderment flowed through her mind. "Really?" was the only thing she could think of to say.

"You aren't going to tell anyone?" Charlie asked, his own voice betraying his fear.

"Why would I do that?" she asked him.

"We both could get in a lot of trouble," he responded to her.

"True, that is why you should be a lot more careful," Tracy said, looking from one to the other.

"You, this doesn't bother you?" Linda asked, still not quite believing what Tracy was saying.

"Linda, be honest with me. Did you force or coerce him?"

"No," Linda said, in a soft voice.

"Charlie, did you force yourself on your mother?"

"I would never do that!" he said, "To anyone. That's just sick."

"Then why should it bother me?" Tracy told them, standing up. "Sorry to run out on you like this, but I've really got to go."

Linda rose to her feet as Tracy did. They looked at each other for a moment and Tracy gave Linda a friendly hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Call me later, okay?" she said, as she walked to the door.

"Wow, did that really just happen?" Charlie asked his mom, after the front door closed.

"Yeah, it happened," Linda told her son. "You ready?" she asked, as she grabbed her purse and car keys.

Tracy walked into her house and heard the TV coming from the living room. "Morning, Sleepyhead," she said, greeting her daughter.

"Humph," came the reply. You could call Jenny many things, but a morning person was not one of them.

Tracy patted her daughter's feet and when the girl lifted them, she sat down, allowing her daughter to put her feet in her lap. "I just had coffee at Linda's."

Jenny looked at her mother. Her eyebrows were raised in a 'What's new' look, but didn't say anything.

Tracy started rubbing the girl's feet and allowed her hands to go up her calves. "Want to know what they were doing?"

Jenny rolled onto her back and allowed her mother to get in a better position to rub her legs. "Sure."

Tracy switched feet and remained quiet for a few moments, while her hands massaged her daughter's leg muscles. "I shouldn't tell you. It's none of our business anyway."

"What, Mom?" Jenny asked, knowing her mom was going to tell her. She loved the way her mother's hand felt on her calves, loving the way it relaxed her and made her all tingly at the same time. She watched as her mother slid her hand further up her legs, pushing the legs of her pajama bottoms up with them.

"They were doing things," she paused, looked at her daughter to make sure she had her attention, "That mothers and their children shouldn't be doing."

Jenny raised her eyebrows at this news, but didn't say anything as she felt her mother run her fingertips lightly down her legs and across her feet. "What kind of things?"

"I really shouldn't tell you," Tracy teased.

Jenny brought her foot up and pressed it against her mother's boob. "These kinds of things?" she asked, as she wiggled her toes.

Tracy smiled at her daughter as she pushed her boob against the foot. "Un huh."

Jenny sat up and leaned close to her mother's ear. Her hand softly caressed her cheek as she whispered, "Tell me more."

"When I walked in their house, I heard noises coming from her bedroom," Tracy said, tilting her head to the side, enjoying her daughter's tongue on her neck.

"What kind of noises?"

"Moans, mostly. A few words," Tracy sighed, as she felt Jenny nibbling on her earlobe. "When I looked into the room, they were both naked."

"Naked? Charlie and his mom?" the girl asked, bringing her hand up to her mother's breast.

Tracy cupped her hand over her daughter's and felt her nipple harden. "Charlie was playing with one nipple while sucking the other."

Jenny pulled away and pulled Tracy's t-shirt over her head. She leaned forward and lightly pressed her lips against her mother's as she reached behind her and undid her bra. She licked her mother's lips, as she pulled it off her shoulders and dropped it to the floor. "Like this?" she asked, tweaking one nipple between her fingers and sucking the other into her hot mouth.

"Oh, Jenny," Tracy sighed, "You know how to get me going, don't you?"

"What happened next?" Jenny asked, momentarily taking her mouth away from the hard peg.

"I watched as he lay on top of her. Saw how her tits pressed into his chest, her own son's chest!" Tracy's voice was getting ragged as her daughter played with her breasts. "I watched her hand go between their bodies and guide his hard cock into her wet pussy."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.