Her Best Birthday Ever

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: When our neighbor, Nina, turned sixty-eight, my wife, Lynn, and I took her a cake and we both also gave her what she'd been missing the most since her husband passed. Older people have fun, too, you know.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

Lynn and I have been married for forty-one years and even though we're in our sixties, I'm sixty-five, she's sixty-two, we sure haven't given up on sex. For her fortieth birthday, I gave Lynn a new pair of boobs and she did it just right, had them brought back up to spec without blowing them up like a porn star. So, naked, she looks good, really good.

For me, even though my cock was still cooperating and I could give Lynn a good fucking, I got some of those pills so we could continue our marathon sex on weekends.

That ended a couple of years ago when we sold our business and retired. Now our marathon sex is all week long.

We have always put our sex as a high priority and love to tease one another by touching or exposing ourselves whenever the mood hits and it hits often. You see, Lynn had always had a high sex drive that has only seemed to grow rather than diminish like some of her friends.

So, we are fucking all the time and when we're not, we're playing with each other or giving oral or masturbating each other. I usually get a hand job during the news each night, just don't tell Brian Williams.

We've lived in the same house for fourteen years now and we've had the same neighbor, Nina, all that time.

Nina and Lynn are good friends and they have coffee all the time. She's a few years older than we are and this all started about a week before her sixty-eighth birthday.

Lynn came back from having coffee and told me about her upcoming birthday, complete with a suggestion to commemorate the event.

"You should fuck her silly for her birthday, Hank, really give it to her and make it an all day affair."

"Whoa, where the hell did this come from?"

"Oh, she was telling me how much she's missed sex since Herb died."

"Geez, that's eleven, twelve years ago," I added.

"Yes and she's just gotten herself off ever since. Well, except for a woman friend she just told me about. Seems that our neighbor is bi-, another thing we have in common."

I knew from the first time I met Lynn all these years ago that she was bisexual, after all, I met her with her girlfriend so it was pretty apparent from the start. Over the years, Lynn has had some girlfriends and there have been a few that we've had threesomes with, so it's nothing new to me, for sure.

"So, what did you do, offer me to her for her birthday?"

"No, no, I didn't say anything but I thought I could make her a cake and we could take it over and, well, we could both give her a day she'll remember."

"You mean just like that? Both of us like all day long?" I asked, rather amazed.

"Sure, she's just told me how much she misses sex. So, we should be more neighborly, right?" Lynn asked me.

Well, look, we had certainly not had a closed marriage by this point, no, early on, we used to swing with the best until the scare of all the diseases and stuff killed it for us.

But even after that, we did add people to our sex who were carefully chosen, we just kept the list a lot shorter than it used to be.

"If you think she'd go for it, well, it's fine with me, Nina is an attractive woman and, you know me, right?"

"Oh, I know you so well, Hank. I knew you'd love the chance to fuck Nina. In fact, just talking about it's made me horny. How about you pretend I'm Nina and it's my birthday. Let's go fuck."

See, that's what Lynn is like, always up for it so we went down the hall to our bedroom and fucked until lunchtime. Then we had a naked lunch and went back for more. Retirement's all it's cracked up to be, trust me.

So, on the following Thursday, Nina's birthday, Lynn called her after lunch and told her she'd baked her a birthday cake and we wanted to bring it over.

Before we could even ring the bell, Nina opened the door to let us in.

"Oh, that's so sweet, you really shouldn't have. You two are so nice," she said as we went back to her kitchen.

"Well, Nina, I made the cake but Hank has something for your birthday, too, go ahead and show her, hon," Lynn said as I pulled the sweatpants down that I was wearing. I rarely wear briefs, after all, it just slows things down.

"Oh, my," she laughed, "that's quite a present. I haven't had one of those in a long time."

I was pulling off my teeshirt while Lynn was also getting naked.

"Let's leave the cake here and take us to your bedroom, Nina, so we can all have some birthday fun," Lynn asked her.

"Oh, this is my lucky day, follow me," she said as she began shedding her clothes.

Once in her room, we both embraced her, kissing her, our hands moving over her, as she held us both tight.

"Do I get you both? I do like men and women, you know?"

"You told me the other day, Nina, I happened to be the same way, so, yes, we're both here for you. We hope you're really horny."

"Oh, I am, I always am and with your hands all over me, oh, let's get in bed," she gushed as she whipped the covers away and hopped in the middle as we got on either side of her.

We were both touching her, rubbing her all over and she quickly spread her legs open for our hands and fingers to pleasure her. She had a hand now on my cock and her other one was fondling Lynn's boob.

"I like how you shave, Lynn, it looks so nice that way. I've never had any reason to bother but, well, maybe I should, huh?"

"We could shave you right now if you want?" my wife asked her.

"I hate to stop this but, well, what do you two think?"

"We have all day, Nina, even all night, too, so let's go do it," Lynn said and we all got up and went in her bathroom and got her razor and shave gel.

"Maybe we should take turns licking you there to get you all moisturized first?" Lynn suggested and knelt down between Nina's legs to lick and tongue her as I stood there while our neighbor played with my cock.

I leaned over to tongue her mouth and play with her boobs as Lynn ate her. Then, we switched places and I began tonguing her furry pussy as Lynn kissed her and they fondled one another.

I lifted up off her and took the gel and sprayed some between her legs and began shaving inward while they continued their play together. I got her nice and smooth, then ran the water until it was warm and got a face cloth to wipe her clean with.

Then we both pulled her up and said, "Let's see how you like it" and led her to the full-length mirror.

"Oh, I love it, makes me look younger, doesn't it?"

"Come on, a good fuck from Hank'll make you feel younger, too," Lynn said as we returned to her bed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.