Alongside My Father's Cock - Cover

Alongside My Father's Cock

by erotic writer

Copyright© 2012 by erotic writer

Erotica Sex Story: My dad started acting different about two years ago. It was just small things like a pat on the butt, or he started giving me kisses when ever I did something good. Nothing big but it just seemed a little different. Then he started doing stuff that would make me a little uncomfortable. He would "accidentally" walk in on me when I would be changing and when I would do something small like put a glass in the dishwasher he would give me a kiss

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

My dad started acting different about two years ago. It was just small things like a pat on the butt, or he started giving me kisses when ever I did something good. Nothing big but it just seemed a little different. Then he started doing stuff that would make me a little uncomfortable. He would "accidentally" walk in on me when I would be changing and when I would do something small like put a glass in the dishwasher he would give me a kiss almost on the mouth just for doing that. Then he started doing really big stuff and it only got better. One day I was setting by my self. My mom was out as usual in her more than full time work, everything was normal. He came down stairs and said to me "I just read this thing that said teenage girls feel the best desire with their loving fathers." I said "really?" I knew it was the time "so?"

He looked at me and he almost looked upset. I went to sleep that night and was awakened to find my dad touching my waist. I didn't know what to say and he looked like he didn't know what to say, but then he said " I was just checking to see if there was anything wrong with your sweet body, because I know you don't think well what I told you if there was anything you want to share with dad." then he gave me a kiss on the forehead and told me to go back to sleep, and he left the room. I was going crazy; my panties were wet. I just thought to my self "was it because of my dad" but then I just thought it was because he was touching me.

The next morning he went down stairs and I was at the table. "I was just seeing if there was anything wrong" he told me "I understand" and then he said something hot. He said "You are becoming a big beautiful desirable girl" and he had a grin on his face. I was speechless I just kind of looked away, then he just got up and left the room like nothing had happened.

I secretly liked what he had said and it made me feel good. It was strange because I started looking at my dad differently. My father is about 6'5 and I am about 5'11. He is 41, He is kind of bigger, slim, and he has thick thighs and a nice butt. He has beautiful hair. I started having these strange feelings. Like this one time I was masturbating and nothing was really working, and then I thought to my self "should I try masturbating to dad, why not it will be like an experiment" so I started thinking of me and my dad having sex. My panties became wetter than ever almost as wet as they were that night my dad was touching me. Then I just started thinking to myself "should I be having these feelings" but then I said "fuck it, I don't give a damn care. The idea is bigger than me"

One day I was trying in vain to masturbate. Then all of the sudden I see the door open and my dad walked in. He looked at me and gasped, I was so embarrassed. Then he started grinning and said "you poor baby, it must be hell for you." then he came and sat down by me, and said something that I wanted to hear for the longest time "Would you like me to help you out" I grinned and said "yes please" and he said "You know I would do anything for you, you just have to ask" and he started running his fingers up and down my pussy. Then he started playing with my clit. I was just looking at him and he was looking at me and we just started kissing, our tongues where going all over one another. At this time he was moving his hand up and down as fast as he could. I was getting ready to cum and god did I cum. I came all over my dad's hand. He just said "I'm glad I could help you" then he gave me a kiss on the lips and left the room.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.