The Bells of Tanah - Cover

The Bells of Tanah

Copyright© 2012 by Invid Fan

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Supermarkets. Not the first thing you think of when it comes to interstellar travel. But, one cold winter night, the stock boys and cashiers of a small Bells store find themselves far from home. Will there be aliens? Spaceships? Two for one specials? Only time will tell...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Space   non-anthro   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Hairy  

Chuck needed to piss.

With a yawn, he made his way down the central corridor of the ship. His brown hair was a bit wild, without the excuse of having slept on it wrong. True, hair didn't really stay in place in space, and he needed a haircut, but Melinda never helped matters given her habit of grabbing his head during sex. Not that he was objecting.

The thought of Melinda had him shaking his head, making the hair problem worse. She had been ... well, drunk tonight. Drunk as a skunk, although all the skunks Chuck had seen had been relatively sober. After helping her tipsy form back into their cabin, she had jumped him, going on some sort of incoherent rant.

"You can't watch me, Chuck ... you can't watch me if I go Lez with her. You can't, she won't want it ... do you want to? Do you want to watch me fuck her? I'll do it ... I'll go Lez if you want ... you can watch! I want you to watch..."

His father, in one of his rare attempts at giving dating advice to his son, had told him not to avoid crazy women. That, if he found someone who was willing to do anything, ANYTHING he wanted, to just go with it and enjoy while it lasted. There'd come a time, however, when she decided to start doing anything SHE wanted.

At that point, he should run like hell.

Chuck wondered if he was there yet.

Their group was so small, though ... they had to stay on good terms with everyone. Had to adapt to everyone's quirks. Had to, well, not be jealous. Chuck wasn't exactly sure who Melinda was talking about, but he knew the pairings that existed now would not all last, that like some bad teen soap there'd be messy breakups and switching of partners. That's just how human society worked. That said, even though Melinda could be a pain, even though the thought of being with Alicia or Nona did excite him ... he was in no hurry to end what he had. He liked her. Despite all her faults.

Hell, maybe because of them.

Entering one of the two restrooms, Chuck made his way to the piss sucker. He was sure it had a real name, but given its function for males this seemed more appropriate. There were several devices, depending on which waste you wanted to excrete and your gender. Some even seemed to be made for non-humanoid races, unless the Orang had a third gender with attachments not apparent on Daium or Rinda. The one he wanted was a long hose, with an adjustable drawstring bag at the end. Grabbing it with his left hand, his right fished his cock out of the opening in his boxers. He had slipped the boxers on instead of grabbing that stupid loin cloth. Oh, how he wished he had a dozen more pairs of these...

Putting his soft male member in the opening, he pulled the string to close the bag around it. Hitting the green button on the wall before him, a motor began whirring he could feel the vacuum begin sucking inwards. With a sigh, he began to piss.

You couldn't aim. That was his main problem with the whole process. Now there was no fun to be had while taking a piss. You couldn't step back and go for distance, or try and paint the inside of the bowl. Heck, no checking the color, to see if today's was a deep yellow or more like clear water. If one of them started pissing blood, how would they know?

Well ... there'd probably be other symptoms.

Chuck let the beer drain from his system. Tired ... after this, back to his cabin for more sleep. He needed sleep...

There was a "bing" from the wall in front of him, followed by the sound of the vacuum powering down. Removing his penis from the contraption, he wiped the tip with his underwear and slipped it back inside.

Mission accomplished.

Pushing off, he traveled to the door, hit the button, and looked out as it slid open.

There, in the open doorway across the hall, was a nude Rinda looking at him with four shocked eyes.


Rinda's fur was wet, or at least still a bit on the damp side, a darker shade of blue than normal. It was slicked down, smooth. The black skin of her face, hands and feet seemed to shine, as if polished. Chuck's eyes, though, were drawn to the white fur of her chest, to the two breasts and their pink tips. They were on the small side, maybe about the same as Melinda's. He'd have to use his hands to measure, naturally...

Realizing he was being a bit rude, Chuck brought his eyes back up to hers, smiling an embarrassed smile. The room she was leaving was the bathing room, as, like any sensible species, the Orang didn't shit where they bathed. She obviously hadn't expected anyone to be up this late. Raising his right hand to badly cover his eyes, he turned his head away.

"Sorry! Didn't mean to look! I'll be going!" Making a show of grabbing blindly for one of the wall hand holds, Chuck turned his body back towards his cabin. This had been interesting. Now he kind of understood Justin and Daium a bit better...

"No! Do not go!"

His grip on the wall tightened, lower body continuing its forward momentum as he turned the upper half to face her. His right hand moved to grab a ceiling handhold as he came to a stop. She hadn't covered herself. His gaze must have shown his questioning confusion, as he could see her try and come up with the right words.

"Chuck, talk? Please? My cabin?"

He shrugged. Sleep would have to wait.

"Sure. Lead the way."


The stuffed animal was the first thing he noticed. Orange, almost to the point of glowing, it floated in the vicinity of her bed. It obviously had been well loved over the years, something he could appreciate. He still had his own Teddy, back at home, much of its fur gone. His mother had even, long ago, given it two open squeaker operations...

The thought of his mother sobered him.

Still not covering herself, Rinda moved over to the desk, and the various spiral notebooks floating there. Closing the door behind him, Chuck took a good look at her backside. Her butt was black, furless, smooth. It didn't look like there was a crack, as humans had. As she bent over, he could just see pink showing between parted legs.

His cock, deciding it was recovered enough, made up its mind to wake and see what was up.

Looking back to give him a small smile in apology, Rinda spent the next few minutes looking through her phrase books. On a small tablet computer, she typed some notes. Whatever this was, she obviously felt accurate communication was important. Chuck just shook his head.

"Rinda, should we go get Nona, or Daium, to translate? It would be easier..."

"No! No, no..." She looked panicked. "No, I can talk, speak..." Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath. "I can talk to you, Chuck. Alone." As she once again met his gaze, Chuck nodded.

"OK. Take your time." He thought about pulling his legs up into a folded position, while he waited, but realistically he wasn't flexible enough. He settled for just floating by the door. Relieved, she went back to her notebooks. When she was ready, Rinda positioned them around her in space and motioned Chuck to come over. Using some ceiling handholds, he maneuvered until he floated about five feet in front of her.

"So ... what do you want to talk about, Rinda?"

Licking her light pink lips, she swallowed, then spoke.

"Chuck, you and Melinda ... you are Mates, yes?"

Being asked that in the middle of the night by a nude girl set off alarms in his male brain. They were the good kind of alarms, meant to keep him from not noticing what said nude female seemed to be after. His dick hardened even more. Now, before all this, the way his life had gone, it would turn out Rinda was the one who had designs on Melinda and was in fact asking for permission to go after her, leaving him all alone. He had more confidence now, more optimism.

"We do mate, but are not, really, Mates. Melinda knows there are not enough males for all the females." Which was true, and she'd said as much, but part of him still felt like a jerk for saying it. The other part was still taking in the alien tits and pussy in front of him. Rinda nodded.

"In..." she looked at her notes. " ... school, the Academy, more boys than girls. Us girls helped boys, mated often. Expected." Chuck raised his eyebrows. She nodded, completely unembarrassed. "On ship, same. Few females, had to help males most nights." She smiled. "Only ones I liked. Enjoyed it."

Well, he was glad for that. For a moment he had been afraid she was saying she had been gang-raped over and over. Instead, it sounded more like some porn or girls gone wild video. A hell of a recruiting tool, too, although you'd probably only get a certain type of female to volunteer (as opposed to every male). Which might be what they wanted...

"So, why are you telling me this?"

She closed the distance between them, eyes staying on his face.

"I have been here four days. Alone. I am not used to being alone. Anak Patung," she pointed to the doll, Chuck's eyes following her long black finger, "was my only friend. She is NOT a good..." Another glance at her notes. "Lover."

Chuck's mood began to change. Rinda came closer.

"Chuck, I need someone. Need someone to hold. To kiss. To..." Reaching her right hand out, her fingers brushed against the bulge in his boxers.

It was like ice had been poured into his veins. First Melinda, that first night in the bakery department, and now Rinda. No. Not again.

His left hand intercepted her right, removing it from his package. He pressed their palms together, fingers interlaced. His right hand did the same with her left. Her skin was smooth, but damp. She was sweating. Looking into her four eyes, Chuck tried to speak slowly, calmly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.