The Bells of Tanah - Cover

The Bells of Tanah

Copyright© 2012 by Invid Fan

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Supermarkets. Not the first thing you think of when it comes to interstellar travel. But, one cold winter night, the stock boys and cashiers of a small Bells store find themselves far from home. Will there be aliens? Spaceships? Two for one specials? Only time will tell...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Space   non-anthro   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Hairy  

From his position near the back, Anthony looked over the bridge.

The newcomer, a very heavily armed addition to their group, still stood next to the entrance. She was blue. Not that surprising, he supposed. He thought he had seen blue monkeys before, and naturally from now on the people they met could look like anything that could be imagined, and a few things that couldn't. And, truth be told, they had expected Daium to return with companions. Her sister, most likely, although this didn't look like it would be her. Her weapon, now held not quite pointing at them, looked similar to the one he had in his hand, out of sight behind a bank of readouts. Primitive in outward appearance, but reasonably modern with regard to the clip and cartridge designs. The rifles, though, would look at home with any US Marine unit.

Nona, pausing in her attempted calming of the girl (if she indeed was female: it was hard to tell under all that equipment), looked back at him.

"Her name's Rinda, and she's a bit confused about us."

"Well, that's a welcomed change! Usually we're the ones confused." The girl's four eyes swung to look at Anthony. He smiled. She looked cute, in a furry way, especially as the gun lowered more. Her expression became even more uncertain. "Tell her to put her weapon away, and come over here. Once Daium is done getting us the hell out of here, we'll fill her in."

Eyes still locked on him, Rinda seemed to nod in agreement as Nona passed on the message. Slowly, she moved the gun back to her waist ... dropping it back into its holster.

Anthony let out an exaggerated sigh, putting his own gun in the holster he'd stuck against the console a half hour ago. He looked across the bridge at Justin, now standing next to a very busy Daium.

"Talk to me, Justin. What is she doing?"

"Plotting a course to take us away, using the ... well, 'warp' engines. They haven't been tested yet."

"Cool!" Melinda launched herself up to one of the lower tree branches, landing on it like a monkey herself. Anthony pictured her in a leopard bikini instead of the white one, and liked the image. The newcomer's eyes also followed Melinda. "Justin, make sure she doesn't leave the emergency brake on!"

"Ha!"

Chuck turned to Hannah, Tammy and Anthony, expression apologetic.

"Nerd humor, I assume. I suggest we ignore it."

"Already have," came Alicia's voice from the sensor station above them.

"We weren't talking to you," Melinda yelled back.

"We're such a happy crew," Anthony said cheerfully. His eyes went back to Rinda. She had finished unloading her weapons and gear. Her skirt, unlike Daium's usual leaf and flower patterns, was a solid blue, a few shades darker then her fur. Her suspenders, and the attached bra, looked to be a dull steel. Couldn't be too comfortable, unless there was some padding. Still smiling at the Orang, he nodded and motioned for her to come. Expression uncertain, she pushed herself along the handrail towards him, Nona just behind.

There was a flash of light, almost blinding. Instantly, the walls returned to their wooden appearance. Anthony's hands shot to his eyes, rubbing as he saw stars behind his eyelids. Realizing there was still a stranger on the bridge who didn't trust them, he tried to open them.

"Tell me that was supposed to happen..."

"Sorry!" Daium's voice came from somewhere in front of him. Blinking rapidly, he saw her floating closer, expression worried and apologetic.

"Next time," Alicia said, from above, "PLEASE turn the screens off first! Jesus, that hurt!"

"Sorry, sorry, sorry! First time!"

Shaking his head, Anthony finally cleared his vision, although his eyes were still a bit watery.

"Oh, that's OK. What doesn't kill us, is just fucking annoying."

"And the first time often hurts, anyway." Hannah blinked rapidly, then opened her eyes wide as if stretching them. Anthony chuckled.

"If it hurts for a guy, he's REALLY doing something wrong." Daium came to a stop in front of him, four eyes whirling with concern. Taking a deep breath, Anthony put a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry about it, Daium. We'll survive. Humans are strong." Seemingly as one, the two turned to look at Rinda. "And so are Orang. I assume, Daium, you didn't tell her what was going on?"

She shook her head.

"No..."

"Well, why don't you two go talk for a bit. Once she knows, meet us in the Commons and we'll all introduce ourselves."


The two Orang women floated in front of the store, looking up at the large glowing BELLS sign.

"So ... this thing just appeared in your back yard."

Daium laughed.

"Yup. It just plopped down in the snow sometime in the middle of the night."

"That's ... incredible."

"And stupid. I knew nothing about it until I heard these strange voices outside the house. Next thing I know, these creatures are around me, and one of them starts speaking our language." That, naturally, wasn't really what happened. However, there were some things Daium was willing to let be forgotten. History that is not passed on, does not exist, and she wanted to start off on the right foot with this girl. Truth and trust from now on, but ... well, certain past actions and relationships were not really important in the grand scheme of things.

Rinda turned to her.

"HOW do they know our language? That's really bugging me, Captain. It seems so ... wrong."

"From what they've said, there are dozens, hundreds of different languages on their world, although a small number are used the most. Nona's parents are from a small country that speaks our language, and she only knows it because it's all some of her relatives use."

"It's still wrong..." Rinda ran a hand through the fur on her head. Daium just laughed.

"One reason I'm learning their language. Come on, I'll show you inside."


Rinda floated between two cash registers, trying to take it all in. It was so ... alien, and yet the same. She could guess the function of just about everything. That shouldn't have surprised her, as she'd thought the same thing when learning about alien species in school, but this was her first time seeing one first hand. What the fingers can touch, her father had said, the mind can believe. She ran her hand over plastic covered booklets.

"Why is everything wrapped?"

"So it all doesn't float away. This place wasn't built for space, after all." Daium came up next to her, reaching over her shoulder to grab the plastic. An opening revealed itself, obviously cut into the wrapping. Daium reached in and pulled out a magazine, handing it to Rinda. Opening it, she saw color pictures of female aliens, many wearing not much more clothing than the ones on the bridge. Most of their breasts were bigger, though.

"Dad ... didn't know about your friends, did he?"

She looked at Daium. The Captain sighed, not meeting her eyes.

"No. No, he didn't."

"There's no mission, is there."

"Oh," the Captain chuckled, eyes turning to her as she adjusted her glasses, "the Commander gave me a mission. He told me to take my ship, and you, and travel as far from the Orang home world and fleet as possible. Travel far way ... and set up a breeding colony."

Rinda's jaw dropped.

"Breeding colony."

"Yup," Daium replied dryly.

"My father, rushed me off of his ship on the brink of a life or death battle ... to become breeding stock."

"Yup."

Her mouth opened again, then closed. Something nagged at the back of her mind...

"But ... there's no males here."

"Nope."

"You..."

"Had no desire to be bred like an animal by some soldiers picked out by your father, no." The Captain almost spit out the words. "So, I decided not to mention certain details. It's not like he asked about the composition of my crew. He didn't even check to see what the gender balance was."

"What is it?" Rinda, asked, curious. "I can kind of tell the males from the females, I think..."

"Three males, five females. The girls all wear something covering their breasts."

They floated, silently. This was all too much for Rinda. She was a soldier, damn it. Military life pleased her so much in part because of its order, its routine. There might be chaos around you, but you knew what to do, were surrounded by others just like you. She didn't belong here. When she saw her dad again...

Rinda's eyes shot open.

"You're not going back," she whispered. Daium shook her head, sadly.

"No. Even if your father hadn't ordered it..." She looked out the large glass windows, beyond which lay the dome and the blackness of space. "It wouldn't have been the right place for my friends, and ... I think, now, I belong with them."

"Great for you, but what about me, Captain?" Rinda couldn't keep the bitterness out of her voice. "Trapped away from our people, with no boys around..."

A smile flickered over the Captain's mouth. Rinda's mouth once again dropped open.

"Oh, no, don't say it..." Daium gave a helpless shrug, smile widening. "No! You did NOT breed with one of those things!"

Rinda suddenly found the Captain in her face, noses touching, strong hands grabbing her by the suspenders. She tried to back away, only to find herself pressed against one of the plastic wrapped displays.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.