The Bells of Tanah - Cover

The Bells of Tanah

Copyright© 2012 by Invid Fan

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Supermarkets. Not the first thing you think of when it comes to interstellar travel. But, one cold winter night, the stock boys and cashiers of a small Bells store find themselves far from home. Will there be aliens? Spaceships? Two for one specials? Only time will tell...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Space   non-anthro   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Hairy  

"Gentlemen, what are your intentions? ... I'd like to go home."

Justin's arms wrapped tighter around Daium. She felt warm, comforting. On the wall, images of the crew of Apollo 13 trying to deal with encroaching death, farther from home than man had ever been before. Actors, pretending to defy fate.

Maybe this movie hadn't been such a great idea.

Daium, sensing his mood, turned to rub her cheek against his. The two floated in the darkened Commons. Around them, the others, taking in the movie from home each in their own way. Justin had thought it would be fun, a way to pass the time. Show Daium what Earth had been like, how they had gone into space. Now that she had figured out how to hook the conference room DVD player into the ship, they'd raided the rental vending machine and found this. But...

It was about people making it home. People that weren't them.

"Humans ... brave." She whispered it to him, her glasses reflecting images recorded untold light years away. He nodded.

"Some of us. Those who can't run away."


Daium followed Justin into his cabin. He wasn't surprised. The last few nights, they'd kissed, cuddled, talked. Well, made noises at each other. What communication there was mostly consisted of the non-verbal type. The best kind, Justin had come to discover. Closing the door behind her, Daium dimmed the lights.

"Listen to music, Justin?"

"Sure." Going over to the iPod plugged into the wall, he scrolled through the options. He was so happy he'd splurged on something large enough for almost his entire collection. Poor Alicia, doomed to only have 8 gigs of bad pop music. He was in a Genesis mood, he thought. Early Genesis. Seeing the cover he wanted, Justin hit play. A moment later, it came through the speakers Daium had installed.

"Can you tell me where my country lies?"

Said the unifaun to his true love's eyes

"It lies with me!" cried the Queen of Maybe

For her merchandise, he traded in his prize

Justin's eyes closed. Head nodding slightly to the beat, he pushed off, floating backwards towards the center of the room. The fact he did not fully understand the songs only seemed to add to their meaning. There was magic in the words, pulling him in. If he opened his mind enough, understanding would come...

Soft fur pressed against his body. Lips kissed his face, a small wet tongue tentatively touching his skin. Daium. Justin's arms went around her. Eyes still closed, his mouth opened, inviting her in. He could feel her whimper into his mouth, could feel her body tremble against his. Justin ran his hands through that wonderful fur, up her bare back, down over the smooth skin of her rear...

He didn't feel any clothing.

Opening his eyes, he looked up into her dark blackish brown ones. Their lips separating, she brought her black nose to touch his brown one. Her breath on his face was sweet, with a hint of fruit.

"Daium?"

One of her hands came up to caress his cheek, a gesture almost more intimate then a kiss. She almost seemed to be getting up the courage for...

"Justin, I ... love you."

Time stopped.

His mother had said she loved him. Not of late, although she naturally probably still did. In his entire eighteen years on Earth, and now off it, no one else had ever uttered those words.

Even if he had heard them a thousand times, they would have meant nothing compared to now.

"Oh, Daium ... I ... I love you too..." His lips moved towards hers, but she pulled back. Justin may have been unfamiliar with love, but even so this seemed odd. She obviously saw the confusion in his face. Smiling, Daium pushed her body off of him. As he had felt, gone was her clothing. Bare breasts, white fur surrounding pink nipples. The white fur of her chest continued down, between her thighs...

Daium, reaching the bed in the middle of the room, grabbed one of the vine supports and swung herself onto it. She landed on all fours, facing away from him. Hands gripping the side of the bed, she ... presented herself to him. Her skin was black, on her furless bottom, smooth cheeks. In the middle, shining pink, like a beacon between her legs ... an opening.

Her sex.

Looking over her shoulder at him, Daium looked anxious.

"Please, Justin ... I love you. Mate with me..."

If he allowed himself the luxury of thought, maybe he wouldn't. For all Daium was a person, her appearance was animal. She was asking him to take her like an animal. He was a human, and humans shouldn't...

Shouldn't what? Love?

He was Justin, and she was Daium.

Justin's loincloth came off almost of its own free will. He came up behind her, eyes not on her sex but on her face. It was beautiful, loving...

"Justin..."

Hands grabbing her hips, he pulled himself down, kneeling behind her. His cock, hard, bumped against her opening. It almost seemed to swell open at his touch. Her ankles shifted inwards, legs swinging over his to lock him in place.

He thrust.

It was tight. Hot. Wet. The angle was wrong. He was bent downward, the head of his shaft scraping against the top of her walls ... Her moan was guttural, primal. He felt himself responding the same way, hands squeezing her body for leverage as he pulled himself part way out, only to thrust in again. The bed began swinging, her fingers and toes gripping it with a force that could break bones. He could feel his release coming quickly. He had done nothing since leaving Earth. Not even the state of frustration Daium had left him in the previous nights, had resulted in self release. Semen floating around his room had seemed an unattractive option. Now...

"Oh, God ... Daium!"

He was her Mate.


The two of them floated, her back pressed against him. Justin was still half hard inside her, held in place not just where they were joined but by his hands gently playing with her breasts. The sounds of Genesis still filled the room. Not music he would have thought romantic, before, but now...

"Tomorrow..."

Daium's voice was soft. He brought his head even closer, hands stopping their teasing.

"Tomorrow ... I will meet my sister alone ... You, all of you ... safer here."

"Will you be safe?"

She was silent for a moment.

"You ... you will be safer here, my Justin..."


Alicia's first disappointment was that, despite years of seeing ads for movies and TV shows she never herself got around to watching (because, like, why?), you don't actually see other space ships in space. Distances being what they are, ships being as small as they are, if you can see it, you're probably going to hit it.

Her second disappointment was that Orang ships were boring.

They were four hours from Daium's goal when the first ship was detected by the sensors. Alicia, up among the branches, forced herself to pause mid-scolding of Chuck for looking up between her legs when her displays began to show new information. Squinting at the screen, it only took a moment to decide it was time to call in help.

"Daium? What does it mean when I see lots of numbers and the image of a bunch of circles?"

"Ah! Ship!"

Daium, who had been over next to Anthony trying to explain the computer database (Wikipedia this wasn't), launched herself up. Grabbing branches as needed, she quickly swung herself around and over to Alicia. Somewhat used to this by now, Alicia held out an arm for the Orang to grab as she landed next to her. Daium's furry body pressed against her for a moment, warm, comforting. As always, it confused her. She wanted the creature to back off, to give her room, yet...

"There." She pointed, but Daium's eyes were already on the image. A black hand came up to adjust those strange four lens glasses, the other reaching out in front of Alicia to start tapping keys. She felt it brush against her breast. Once again, she surprised herself by not pulling back. On the wall before her, and much larger on the wall down below, an image of a ship obviously taken from reference files was displayed. Like the one they were in, it was comprised of mostly circles. A spherical bridge, slightly ovoid middle, and another sphere at the back. Unlike their ship, though, it had small spheres attached to the main body.

"I'm going to assume those are some sort of weapons," Chuck commented from below. Alicia heard Daium sigh next to her, turning her head to look down at the others.

"Ship for war, yes. Small."

"Sentry," Anthony concluded. "Daium, they obviously know we're here. Have they contacted us?" Alicia saw what were obviously incoming transmissions. Fingers moving quickly, Daium seemed to be sending replies. In a moment green leafs appeared next to all the signals.

"We may pass." Daium let out another sigh. Eyes meeting Alicia's, she gave the teen a tired smile. "Forgive me for touching," she said, quietly.

"It's OK."

Eyes regarding her questioningly, Daium gently touched Alicia's hand ... then was gone, dropping down to the center of the bridge.

Why was Alicia's heart beating so fast?


"Daium, if something's wrong, tell us."

Hannah had just left the bridge, Anthony's eyes on the hatch swinging shut behind her. The closer they came, to whatever was ahead, the more nervous Daium seemed to get. Now, he had to admit, turning off all the lights in the Bells was probably a good idea, as attracting the notice of warships was usually something to be avoided and their store WAS a strange addition to most ships. But, these were her people. She should feel safer, surrounded as they quickly were becoming by what was left of her race. Instead...

One hand on the trunk of the bridge tree, Daium looked at Anthony. He couldn't read her. He brought a hand up to his face. It always helped him think when he stroked his mustache or chin. He had no idea why, and wasn't about to waste time now considering the matter. He was distracted by the smoothness of his skin- Hannah had made him shave an hour ago, better to be presentable for whatever was to come. Chuck had done the same. Anthony wondered how Alicia would react if he asked if she had shaved for the occasion...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.