Love Struck Teen Wizard
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Songloader

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - a Teen Wizard finds his true love, suffers a heart shattering disaster, and finds out the only thing he needed was his best friend

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Hypnosis   Magic   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Body Modification   School  

We went away to college and MP was sorrier to leave Mom than I was. We lived off campus in a small apartment a few blocks from school. For the most part the four years were uneventful, but MP did have the occasional problem with men, not that she couldn't handle them. By now she knew more than a hundred spells. She had enough power on her own to manage most of them and she was able to tap into mine for those that required a little extra. I was studying in the library and she was in the student union when the first occurred. I could "see" the two football players approach her table. It was a simple spell; MP didn't mind my "spying" and I felt better knowing that she was OK. Like I really had to worry--when the assholes got a bit too aggressive she recited the same spell she had used against her father. It was too funny to watch these bruisers writhe on the floor in agony. MP remembered not to touch her fingers together, but she came pretty close. I sent her a message—"Nice going, tiger. I'll give you a special reward when we get home."

She sent one back, "Oh, goody! I have a nice reward in mind for you, too." After that the word got out—"leave that red-headed bitch alone!"

I turned twenty-one my senior year and, because I had demonstrated mastery over more than five hundred spells, was elevated to warlock—my powers tripled! After graduation I attended a prestigious law school and in my last year MP rewarded me by telling me she was pregnant. I obtained a position with a firm that specialized in civil law. My first big case was against the asbestos industry. I was just about to open our case when I asked the judge for a continuance. I got it when I told him my wife was about to give birth. MP had twins—a wizard and a witch—both with flaming red hair. We named them Patrick and Patricia.

I've been sitting here at my desk reminiscing about the past. It's a luxury I've rarely enjoyed. But today is special. Today's my last day—I'm retiring as soon as Mary Patricia (yes, I stopped using that silly nickname years ago) arrives to take me to lunch and then we'll drive to our summer home in Bar Harbor, Maine where she's planning to fuck me silly. Some days I can't remember what I had for breakfast, but I can see these events as bright as day even though they began more than fifty years ago. I'm now senior partner at one of the country's most powerful law firms. I made a fortune taking on big oil, tobacco, and the pharmaceutical industries. CNN once described my courtroom performance as "magical" because of my ability to anticipate my opponent's every move. Remember—I told you I always used my magic for good.

MP had promised me sex three times every day. When she did I thought she'd tire or that stresses would slow her down. But that never happened. There were times—when I was working seventy hours a week as a young attorney or if I was in a tough case—when it was cut to two—maybe a blowjob in the morning and some hot sex when I staggered home exhausted. Then she'd do all the work. Other than that it's been three-a-day, more than a thousand a year. I figure that wonderful woman has given me more than 40,000 orgasms and I've tried to reciprocate every time. She's given me so much more than just sex. She is exactly as I described her to her mom so many years ago—the most loving, caring, most unselfish person in the world. No wonder I love her so much.

Our son, Patrick, is a congressman from Connecticut; our daughter Patricia, a cardiologist in Pittsburgh. We have four grandchildren—three wizards and a witch. Mary Patricia hasn't changed much over fifty years. She still has that beautiful red hair and in all that time she has gained only ten pounds making her breasts, ass, and tummy just a tiny bit larger but just as inviting.

We ran into Mandy's brother Steven when we visited Mandy's grave about twenty-five years ago. I thought his wife looked a bit familiar. She was—it was Alicia Young. Steven had never met a witch so he was given permission to marry an ordinary woman. She told me, 'Daddy was all set to move when he suddenly changed his mind; he never did that before! So Steven and I ... well, I did tell you I gave great blowjobs." We all had a good laugh as Steven gave me a knowing wink.

Mary Patricia still has my locket. She has, true to her word, never taken it off. When asked about it she always says the same thing, "Jeremy gave it to me when we were very young. It holds his heart; I always keep it close to mine."

Overall, it's been a wonderful life. Yes ... giving Mary Patricia boobs was a marvelous decision—the best of my life.

Life has never been better.
Songrighter

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.