Love Struck Teen Wizard - Cover

Love Struck Teen Wizard

Copyright© 2012 by Songloader

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - a Teen Wizard finds his true love, suffers a heart shattering disaster, and finds out the only thing he needed was his best friend

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Hypnosis   Magic   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Body Modification   School  

Life calmed down considerably and after all the tumultuous times we'd had the peace was welcome. We returned to school for eleventh grade. MP showed her legal papers to the principal, informing him that under no circumstances was any information about her to be given to her father. Dad's attorney sent a follow-up letter to reinforce the family court order. The following summer we wed shortly after MP turned seventeen.

MP was raised in an Irish Catholic family so a church wedding was important to her. It was a small ceremony—Ted and Josh were ushers; Dad walked MP down the aisle. Her mother was an honored guest as was Grandpa. Her father wasn't invited and we were relieved when he didn't show up. Had he come he was going to have to deal with my mother's wrath—not something I'd like to describe here. We lived near Greenwich, Connecticut so after the ceremony Mom and Dad treated all of us to dinner at Manero's, a fabulous and famous steak house originally owned by pro golfer Tony Manero who had won the 1936 US Open. In addition to wonderful steaks Manero's is reputed to have the best garlic bread ever. They claim that the best defense against their garlic bread is to have some you. Grandpa passed the basket to me. "Thanks, Grandpa, but I think I'll pass."

The entire group laughed wildly when MP said, "Um ... me, too." That was one of the few times I ever saw MP turn red with embarrassment. Everyone there knew we had been making love for years so I never did figure out what the big deal was. We flew to Bermuda for a honeymoon courtesy of Grandpa. A warlock buddy of his was the manager of the beautiful oceanfront hotel. He took great care of us. We swam and sunned, ate wonderful food, and made beautiful love over and over and over. Our wedding night MP came out of the bathroom wearing a sexy white teddy. She slinked rather than walked until she was halfway across the room. Then she dropped to the floor and slowly crawled. It was the sexiest, hottest thing I'd ever seen. I jumped from the bed, pulling her into my arms and the deepest kiss we had ever experienced. I knew absolutely nothing about lingerie so I struggled for several minutes while we kissed trying to get her out of it. Eventually, MP began giggling into my mouth. "Need help, amateur?" I groaned at her humor, but nodded. She unzipped in a second—now, why couldn't I figure that out?

We stood together, totally naked. I opened my mouth to speak, but MP put her finger to my lips, "No talking; fuck me." I lifted her by her thighs and gently lowered her onto my cock. MP smiled, "Now that's what I needed." She locked her legs around my waist, her arms around my neck, her lips pressed against mine. I drove into her, forcing her hips up and away from mine until I heard her groan—then I slowed down. MP pulled away; her eyes asked what the fuck I was doing. I knew she was desperate to cum.

"Beg me," I whispered.

She held her thumb and forefinger, as she did with her father. "Ha, ha, that won't work against a wizard. Go ahead, beg." I said as I resumed sliding in and out of her pussy.

Her eyes went wide. "If you love me, you'll make me cum," she pouted.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.