Love Struck Teen Wizard - Cover

Love Struck Teen Wizard

Copyright© 2012 by Songloader

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - a Teen Wizard finds his true love, suffers a heart shattering disaster, and finds out the only thing he needed was his best friend

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Hypnosis   Magic   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Body Modification   School  

I woke in the early morning; my clock said 4:30. MP was tracing circles on my chest. "Jeremy," she said in the faintest whisper, "are you awake?"

"Yes, MP, I guess I'm not used to sleeping like this, but I'm looking forward to getting used to it. What's the matter? Why are you awake?"

"I was just thinking—Jeremy ... why did you make my boobs grow?"

Patiently, I explained, "Mostly because I hated the way those girls were teasing you. You were my best friend other than Ted and Josh. I loved you even then."

"Well, I'm glad you made them grow. If you hadn't you wouldn't have come over to my house to feel and suck them, and I wouldn't have jerked you off or given you a blowjob, and then you wouldn't have made me cum, and we wouldn't have fucked or become a couple. So, I guess making them grow was a good decision."

"Huh? MP, how long have you been thinking about this?"

"A long time, Jeremy, a very long time." She stopped tracing circles and moved her hand down to my cock. I was already hard. "Oh, Jeremy," she cooed, "I think you're ready for me again."

I grabbed her suddenly and rolled her over. She was pinned beneath me, my legs between hers. "You think I'm ready for you? I know I am!" I kissed her hard as I pinched her nipple. She groaned into my mouth. She reached between us to rub my cock into her slit. She was already wet and oozing pussy juice. She pulled me into her as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I pushed hard, forcing myself against her cervix. "OH, YES, JEREMY, FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARDER!" We moved into each other faster and harder. We were working hard for each other; sweat pooled between MP's tits. Our moans and grunts were coming faster and faster. "OH, YES! YESSS! YESSSSS!" MP was screaming as her orgasm took over her body, shaking and shuddering beneath me. I was pumping her madly until, "UNNNGGGHHH!" My cum poured into MP until, at last, I fell in a heap onto her. I moved her leg, rolled over, kissed her, and held her tight as we, once again, fell asleep.

We woke around eight, showered together, and walked into the kitchen in our robes. Mom was there, bags under her eyes. "Don't you two ever sleep?" she asked.

"Sorry, Mom," I replied. "I guess we got a little carried away."

"Oh, don't apologize, Jeremy. When your father heard you he got so hot he gave me the best fucking I've had in months." MP and I laughed.

"Mom, I asked MP to marry me. She said 'yes.' That's why we were celebrating."

"I assumed that was a fait accompli. But it nice to know it's official. What will your parents say, MP?"

"My mom will be thrilled. I don't care what my dad thinks." We ate breakfast as Mom and MP talked about their plans for the future. They got along much better than I could have dreamed. Mom taught MP some of the simpler spells, mostly things to do with housework, cooking, and the like. She also taught her some defense spells—just in case. They made great companions for each other, too.

We were home about a week when MP told me there was something we had to do. I took her to a florist where she bought a dozen white roses and a heavy ceramic vase. Then we went to the one place I dreaded—the cemetery. MP placed the flowers on Mandy's grave. I couldn't help myself—I started crying again. When MP took my hand I noticed she was crying as hard as I was. We went to visit Mandy every week and we cried every time. When her headstone was laid we planted flowers and marveled at how they bloomed even in the cold of winter.

We decided to marry as soon as we could for two reasons. The first was to allow MP to share in my magical powers. As my wife she could tap into my abilities to supplement hers. The second was because her father was acting like an ass. First, he tried to snatch MP as we were coming out of the supermarket. You already know how far that got. I was just about to freeze him when MP held her hand up telling me to stop. I could see her reciting a spell she got from Mom. She held her thumb and forefinger apart and slowly moved them together. "Don't let them touch, MP, unless you want to kill him." This spell was squeezing his balls and it wasn't long before he was on the pavement rolling around in agony.

"Daddy," MP began, "I don't want anything to do with you any more. You're the one who threw me out, remember? You're the one who threw away all my clothes. If you ever try anything like this again I'll really hurt you." This was the only time I had ever seen MP angry—she was magnificent! She joined me in the car. When we drove away her father was still lying on the pavement.

About a week later he called the police in the middle of the night accusing me of kidnapping MP. It took us an hour to explain to the cops, with MP telling them repeatedly that there was no way she was ever going home. The next day my dad's attorney prepared papers for family court declaring MP to be an emancipated minor. We also obtained a restraining order, keeping him at least 100 feet away from his daughter.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.