Love Struck Teen Wizard - Cover

Love Struck Teen Wizard

Copyright© 2012 by Songloader

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - a Teen Wizard finds his true love, suffers a heart shattering disaster, and finds out the only thing he needed was his best friend

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Hypnosis   Magic   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Body Modification   School  

MP and I had several classes together and one of them was Health, a course that I thought was mostly a complete waste of time, at least until the last week in April when we started the Sex Education part. It was one of the few times you could hear a pin drop in the classroom. Ms. Finley, a good looking brunette with really big tits was our teacher and I know all the guys and probably a lot of the girls were wondering if she had gotten this knowledge firsthand. We learned all about the male and female anatomy and how both sexes reacted when stimulated which was pretty interesting but we were all waiting for the really important stuff—how to fuck! Ms. Finley opened the class by asking if we knew what a condom was. There was a lot of giggling and tittering in the room, but a stern look from Ms. Finley put an end to that. She showed us several brands of condoms and opened a foil package so we could see what the actual condom looked like. Then she proceeded to roll the condom down a cucumber (I guess she couldn't use a real penis without getting into big trouble!). We were extremely attentive, actually staring at the demonstration, so I was surprised when MP turned around, looked me in the eyes, and mouthed the words, "I'm ready!" She smiled broadly at my reaction which was to almost fall out of my seat.

When the class ended MP was waiting for me in the hallway. "Did you mean that, MP? Are you really ready to ... you know?"

"Yes, Jeremy," she was practically whispering in the noisy corridor, "I am ready for you to fuck me. My mom and dad are going out tonight so I will be home alone until after midnight. I told them I would get you to come over to keep me company and they said it was OK. You can fuck me tonight. I have some condoms from my mom." She leaned over to kiss me briefly on the cheek even though that was strictly against the rules. Ms. Finley saw her but fortunately let it slide. We parted toward our respective classes but I couldn't wait for the day to end.

MP and I were surprisingly quiet on the walk home. Even Ted and Josh commented. We were still friends, but no longer the Three Musketeers. Dropping them at their homes, MP and I were free to speak so I asked her, "Are you sure you want to do this, MP?"

"Why, Jeremy? Don't you want to? I want to fuck you."

"MP, it's all I've thought of since we started fooling around. I'm the luckiest guy in the world."

"I'm glad," she said, leaving me at my house, "see you at seven." She blew me a kiss and I went into my house, meeting my mom in the living room. Telepathically she asked me how my day was and I responded in the same way.

"I understand you're spending the evening with MP. Her mom called me today and asked if you could. Is anything going on between you two that I should know about?"

Now there is one thing you never do with a witch, wizard, or warlock, and that is lie. We have a special radar that tells us immediately if you're telling the truth. Believe me that was one of the reasons why I always behaved so well in school. I knew I couldn't ever lie to my parents. I also knew I couldn't lie now, either. "Yes, Mom, we have been experimenting with each other for a few weeks now."

"I see," she responded. "Is anything going to happen tonight?"

"I certainly hope so," I replied, a smile on my face.

"Well, I only have two things to say. First, be careful; second, don't hurt MP. She is a really nice girl and your dad and I really like her."

"Yes to the first, Mom, and no to the second. I really like her, too."

"You understand, Jeremy, that this is just normal growing up fun, that you could never marry MP or anyone else who is not a person of magic, don't you?" This was another big issue between the Harry Potter movies and our lives. We almost never married normal (non-magical) people unless there was no opportunity to marry one of our own kind. So far I hadn't ever met a young eligible witch, but we lived near a major metropolitan area so I had some hopes.

"Yes, Mom, I understand that. I just hope I meet someone who qualifies."

"Something tells me you will, Jeremy." She kissed my forehead and hugged me. Somehow, no matter how much I grew up I always felt safe and loved in my mother's embrace.

We had dinner early so I'd have plenty of time to clean up before going over to MP's house. At 6:55 I kissed my mother good bye and hugged my dad. He shook my hand, slipping two condoms into my hand. "Have fun, Son," he called to me as I was half-way out the door. Jeez, I wondered how many people knew about this.

"I will, Dad," I called back. In less than a minute I was at MP's door. This time I was going to knock, but MP was there to greet me. We walked into the living room where her mom and dad were making their final preparations before leaving. They went through a list of final instructions for MP before I interrupted, telling them that my mom and dad would be close by if we had any problems. Mrs. O'Brien kissed MP good bye then approached me. She just placed her hand on my cheek and smiled then left with her husband.

MP closed and locked the door, turning to me when it was secure. We were both obviously nervous. For the first time in our lives we were without words for each other; we just stood there and stared for almost ten minutes before we simultaneously broke out laughing. MP came to me across the room, melting into my arms. We kissed tenderly at first then with ever increasing passion. MP was grinding her lips into mine and I was grinding back. She opened her legs so she could rub her pussy up and down my thigh. Eventually, we broke the kiss, took each other's hand and walked slowly to her room. The drapes were already drawn closed and there was low romantic lighting. I pulled MP into another kiss as my hands fell to her breasts. She moaned softly into my mouth as her hand found the growing bulge in my pants. We pulled apart briefly and I began to unbutton her blouse. I pulled it down her arms laying it on a chair. I reached around her to remove her bra, but my inexperience showed and I struggled for almost a minute before MP took mercy on me and unclasped it herself. Meanwhile, MP had removed my shirt and was working on the belt and zipper of my shorts. After a few minutes we were both naked. Once again, I pulled her close, savoring the touch of her hot skin up and down my body as she pressed those delicious breasts into my chest. Together we fell onto the bed.

Now you may be wondering why I didn't use magic to bend MP to my will and fuck her sooner. That's strictly against The Code which governs the people of magic. Should I be discovered forcing MP, or any girl, to fuck me through the use of magic I could lose my powers—forever. And, don't forget, I can't lie to my parents or any other witch or warlock. The risk was just too great. It was better to take my chances like every other guy. But now it looked like I was going to get very lucky.

We groped each other for what seemed an eternity but were only a few minutes before we were ready to ... I looked at MP before telling her, "I've heard that the first time for a girl can be painful and also ... uh ... messy."

"Oh, Jeremy, I can't believe you're so sweet to me. There's nothing to worry about. I broke my hymen over a year ago fucking myself with my hair brush and, you're right, it was ... uh ... messy. But, don't worry, everything will be OK tonight. You ready?"

I nodded and moved between her legs before jumping off the bed entirely. "Condom," I told her before she could ask. I pulled one from my shorts pocket just as she brought one from under her pillow. We both giggled again. I tore it open and was about to place it on my cock when she took it. "Let me," she whispered. Gently she rolled it down my hard cock just as Ms. Finley had showed us. I moved forward placing my cock at her entrance. When I hesitated just a second or two MP pulled me into her. I glided into MP's tight cunt effortlessly thanks to the lubricant on the condom and the fact that she was dripping wet. I couldn't believe how tight and warm her pussy was as it squeezed my cock. Of course, my magic had made my cock just the exact perfect size for MP's tunnel. I tore myself from my reverie to see how she was doing. Her breathing was shallow and rapid and she had this goofy smile on her face. "You OK?" I asked, stroking her face.

"Oh, yes, Jeremy, never better. Does this mean we're a couple now?"

"I guess it does. I couldn't be happier." We began a rhythm, moving together—with each other, grinding into and against each other. We weren't at all experienced but we managed just fine as we built our way toward our mutual orgasms. To prepare myself for tonight I had masturbated in the shower; I wanted to last for MP, not only because I didn't want to embarrass myself, but because MP deserved the best I could give her. I noticed her breathing change as she grunted and moaned louder and faster. I reached down to tickle her clit and she came forcefully, thrusting her hips up almost a foot and holding me there until it subsided maybe thirty seconds later. She held my head and pulled herself up for a long hot kiss as she forced her tongue deep into my mouth. I humped her faster and harder, and with a long grunt, exploded into the condom five times before I collapsed onto her. Remembering our Health class I gripped the condom tightly and withdrew from MP's wonderful cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.