My Brief Career as a Whore - Cover

My Brief Career as a Whore

by mattwatt

Copyright© 2012 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Natalie wats romance from Warren; he wants to make money off of her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Lesbian   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   .

INTRO: ME, NATALIE

My name is Natalie Klimek, and I'm almost, just almost ashamed to write this but I've set this narrative as my penance, and I will carry it through. I'm determined. I guess that I should proceed by telling about myself.

(I've read enough of these stories to know that at this point I'm supposed to say that I'm sitting here in my chair in front of the computer screen either naked, or wearing a black thong with the back string tucked between my ass cheeks, a black push up bra, showing my nipples, black stockings, only thigh highs, and black heels. Sorry, in fact I'm wearing a pair of men's cast off plaid pj bottoms and a tee shirt--no, I don't know if my nipples are poking out agains the fabric--and I'm drinking warm milk, and not wine or scotch.)

Okay, I will apologize now because you shouldn't have to put up with bad attitude on my part. I've set myself the task of writing an expose' of a part of my life, of writing it as a penance, kind of, and I promise not to go on being as grumpy as this started out.)

Again then: my name is Natalie Klimek and I'm going to tell the story of how I became, for a time, well, a whore, really a slave. Yes, I used the words because it aptly describes exactly what happened to me.

It would be nice for me to be able to tell you a tale about being forced, beaten and submitting with appropriate crying, sobbing and wailing, of doing unwilling nasty things. It would be nice but it would also be untrue. I acknowledge that up front!

So, how does a woman like me get to be a whore? You ask. But you don't know anything about a 'woman like me'; so, maybe that's what I'd better do next. Tell you.

I'm presently 28 years old, and am a high school teacher. I come from, in my family, a very successful group of business people. My poppa and my uncle Ned have built a business that is both famous and prosperous. I was, however, intent on making my own way. Teaching attracted me, and so, here I am. Uncle Ned, my favorite, has always said that he had a place for me, especially after Poppa and Momma died. It's nice to have that kind of ace in your pocket.

But I wanted to teach and was quietly encouraged at the time by the family. I got a teaching job in a small city that was miles away from home, a kind of independence declaration on my part.

But me: I promised to tell you about me, and I guess I mean physically.

(Sorry, I'm not very experienced at this 'personal confession' stuff! I'll try to get it better! Promise!)

So here it is: I'm 5'6" tall, kind of medium height. I have dark hair that has a kind of reddish shine to it, if you see it in the right light. I weigh 125 lbs, a and try to keep myself in shape.

(My Mom, one of the most wonderful women I ever knew, had a big ass and I work at not imitating Mom in that way. Thus far, I'm successful! Just wait though, maybe.)

My lovely butt, I at least think it is, is set off by a pair of 38c breasts, my best feature, I'm sure.

I try to remain athletic to keep my weight under control, and have been a runner for many years.

I usually don't dress sexy, have never liked that style though I can, if I want.

Don't have a current boy friend, though I did have a steady in college but he turned out to be an abuser and, after taking his abuse for a while, I was happy when he went on to others, and left me behind. He seemed to lose interest in my, as soon as getting me to 'obey'--his word--was no longer a challenge. I've stayed pretty much away from men since then.

And, no, I'd not been attracted to women, though I will admit to an open mind about that subject, as you will see.

I have a keen interest in chemistry, my subject and enjoy teaching. My classes at the high school, for the most part, are students who are aiming for college and are much less of a discipline challenge than might otherwise be the case.

I have my own small house and enjoy my life of freedom from the strictures of the money class that I come from.

Yes, and one more introductory thing: the whore thing, I mean the willingness and all. You may well ask! It goes back, as far as I can tell, to the thing with the Abuser in college. (I'm sure that I can trace it back to childhood games with boys and friends, but I don't want to!) Anyway, one thing that impressed me, when I allowed myself to think about it, was how tingly, how very alive it felt to be ordered around, even by the cretin in college. Being a slave to the Abuser set the stage for my career as a whore. Strange but true!

I simply tried to let that kind of thought, the slave thought, lie and not dwell on it, or let it invade my thinking very often, after all, he was a thing of the past, and I was content in the present.

And so, contentment, teaching, enjoying it! All of that. But you want to know about the whore issue.

Well, there was Warren Baines. He was in one of my chemistry classes. And I'm sorry to be really romantically female about this but he had the most gorgeous eyes in the world. They were a kind of violet, and I was sure that Warren had all the women, all the pussy--as the contemporary slang would have it--that he could handle. I was more than half way in love with his eyes but kept that to myself.

My actual time as a whore, a whore for Warren, this huge thing that I'm writing about, started maybe innocently, at least on my part, if not on his.


WARREN

It was a later afternoon. I had no plans for the evening and stayed to look over my plans for the rest of the week and grade some papers. A knock on the door interrupted my progress.

"Come in," I said, and was please, that tingle again, to see that it was Warren.

(If I had an ounce of sense, which I admit that in all these situations that I'll relate, I did certainly not have, I'd have been on my guard.)

"Warren!" I said pleasantly.

"If you don't mind, Ms Klimek," he said, "I need some help with those chem problems from this week."

"Sure," I said, "Glad to help."

His look was just intense, and I spent the next few seconds staring at his eyes. They were wonderful. I only broke off when he said:

"Ms Klimek?"

He had a smile on his face, and the smile along should have told me that I was in trouble but I was not on my guard at that time, and was only enjoying his eyes.

"Ms. Klimek?" he said again.

"Sorry, Warren," I said, giggling a little. (A trait that I admit to!) "I was looking, er, at your eyes."

I stopped then and said: "I don't know why I said that! Sorry, Warren! Yes, the chem problems."

Warren was looking at me and smiled. His manner had changed, and I was suddenly nervous. As I stood to lead him out to the room to the board, I tried to identify the nerves, and it suddenly hit me:

"He was making me feel like the Abuser had!"

I knew immediately that the feeling wasn't all bad either. It kind of swept over me. Warren just watched; he seemed to know what my struggle was and only smiled that smile but one thing was true, right then, things had changed, the dynamic was different. It was almost as if I had allowed myself to be shoved back into an old way of thinking.

(That's the best way that I can describe what had come over me.)

I made an instant decision to ask Warren to come back the next day, so that I could get myself under control, but he intervened then, and it all started. By the time Warren spoke to me, I was in no shape to defend myself or refuse to do anything he asked of me.

(I don't know if any or many of you can relate with this kind of sudden mind frame but it was there, and suddenly and totally as strong as any time with the Abuser! It was that powerful. In the end, I just stood there by my desk and waited for whatever he was going to say to me. I've had that feeling at other times but it was only the Abuser that really acted on it. There have been times, when I'd get sharp looks from men, and, yes, even women at times, who seemed to know about the power that they potentially had but they didn't act on it. In those situations, I was left only with a kind of breathless feeling and wonder about what might have occurred.)

Then he spoke and it kind of began.

"Ms Klimek," he said quietly but confidently, "Natalie."

"Yes, uh, Warren..." I said in answer, only just refraining from adding the 'sir'.

He gave a short laugh. I knew that he was aware of what I'd almost called him. But I stood and waited for him, for him to do or say something. He was in control. So quickly, so completely. I was both taken over and aware of it having happened.

"Yes, Natalie," he went on, with me giving him rapt attention."Be a good girl and raise your skirt to your waist."

Normally it would have been the tipping moment for him, when it would work or he'd be in trouble. I guess for him it provided a kind of rush. But that was all past, said and done. It was as if we both realized that he had this hold over me. I merely stared into his violet eyes, and shook my head 'yes' and then had the worst thought in the world.

I suddenly had tears in my eyes and I had to speak, to talk, to explain. So, with tears streaming down my cheeks I pleaded with him:

"Warren, sir,"--I used it now and we both felt the correctness of the address--"Sir, I am so, so sorry! My panties are cotton and have rips at the waist..."

Here I actually began to sob; it was that overwhelming. I forced myself to push on:

"Please, please wait until tomorrow and I promise to look nice, sexy, what you want. I'm not saying 'no'! I'm pleading for a chance to be nicer and better! Please!"

The tension in the air was terrible; I knew that if he insisted, I'd expose my tattered panties but pleading was all that I could do just then.

He smiled and took a step toward me: "Then you do understand?" he asked.

"Yes, sir, I do!" I said quickly in return. "I promise tomorrow!"

"Yes," he said, "Tomorrow!"

I breathed a sigh of relief, as he wiped the tears from my cheek and then fed the salty tear water into my mouth. I accepted it as a gift from him. I was lost and knew it.

"Tomorrow I'll want to spank you for putting me off; you understand that, Natalie? Natalie Teacher?" he asked quietly.

"Yes, of course, I do, sir!" I said, still almost begging him. "Yes, I deserve that!"

"I thought so," was his reply. "Now, tonight I want you to call me on the phone. Make it late, about 11 o'clock! Do you understand, Natalie?" As he said that, he unbuttoned the top two buttons of my blouse, causing me to suck in my breath audibly. He took his pen and wrote his phone number on my cotton bra.

I was captured and I knew it!

"Yes, sir," I said, "I understand clearly. And thank you, thank you for giving me a chance to be nicer for you."

"Rules!" he said then, and I nodded my acceptance.

He slapped my face, bringing me to the edge of tears again.

"Sir?" I asked quickly.

"Always talk to me, no head nodding!" he said in a harsh voice.

"Yes, sir, no more head nodding!" I answered.

(Then I did something that I'd often done with the Abuser; it always seemed to please him and I wanted to please Warren very much right then. I took his hand and kissed the back of his hand. He smiled.)

Then he went on:

"Rules: No more pantyhose!"

"Yes, sir," I said, "No more pantyhose!"

"Get rid of the tattered panties! Buy new if you need," was next.

"Yes, sir, I'll get rid of the tattered panties," I agreed, smiling at him, hoping I was pleasing him.

"Tomorrow!" he said.

"Yes," I admitted, "Tomorrow!"

"What's going to happen?" he asked.

"I'm going to be spanked for today and do what I'm told!" I said quietly.

"Good girl!" he said then, "Now, Natalie, kneel and kiss my hand!"

I did and said a quiet: "Thank you, sir!"

He simply left; he didn't look back he just left.

(Silly but it reminded me of the myth of Orpheus. Warren didn't look back and that, according to the myth, meant that I would come back to him, for him.)

I sat at my desk, when he was gone and asked myself: "What just happened!"

I thought and let the feelings overwhelm me. I didn't even try to deny that it was the most exciting thing to happen, maybe ever! That thought made me shudder, and I whispered to myself: "Tomorrow!"

Excited thoughts were racing through my head, as I left the school and got my car. 'What a slut you are!' I thought and realized that I was agreeing with that assessment. It was true! For me it was true, and tomorrow I was going to prove it.


THE PHONE CALL

By the time 11 o'clock rolled around, I was a complete tingle. I knew that there was no turning back for this, nor did I want to. I was terribly excited. I waited almost breathlessly for him to answer.

"Natalie, is that you?" he asked.

"Yes, Warren, sir!" I said.

"Is this Natalie Klimek the chem teacher?" he asked in a sly voice.

"Yes, Warren," I said, determined to play whatever game he wanted. "It's Ms Klimek,, your Chemistry teacher."

"Calling about school?" he asked then pleasantly.

"No, not really, Warren, if you don't mind!" I said.

"Well," he went on, "If you have any clothes on at all, Ms Klimek, then this must be a call about school. Because otherwise you'd know enough to always be naked, when you call me!"

"Ohhhh, yes, sir!" I said, stumbling with the words because I already was taking off my night gown.

When I had the nightgown and panties on the floor, I spoke again:

"Sir, this is a naked Natalie Warren talking now!"

"Good, better!" he said, "Learn the rules, Natalie!"

"Yes, sir," I'm trying to do just that."

"Have you thought about this today, Natalie?" he asked.

"Yes, all the time," I answered.

"What conclusion do you have?" he wanted to know next.

"I don't regret anything that's happening, sir!" I said, being totally honest.

He chuckled, "No, I thought not! You are definitely that way, Natalie!"

"Yes, I know, sir!" I answered simply.

"Have others had you this way?" he wanted to know.

"Yes," I said.

"Tell me," he demanded.

"One specially," I said, "I call him 'the Abuser', sir."

He laughed. "Oh, yes, the Abuser, he knew!"

"Yes, sir!" I agreed.

"Others?" he asked then.

"Yes, a number of them but none of those encounters got acted upon but I knew that there were people who just seemed to be aware!"

"Women?" he asked then.

"Yes, there have been women, who have looked at me and kind of knew about me but nothing ever happened."

"Too bad," he said.

"Yes, sir!" I agreed, and he chuckled.

"Don't forget tomorrow!" he said.

"No, sir, I certainly won't forget tomorrow!" was my reply.

Then, feeling sexy, and wanton and bold, I said: "I wish that there was something that I could do for you tonight, sir!"

"Tonight?" he said.

"Yes, sir!" I affirmed.

"Well, I have something that I have to do but tell you what, I'll be at your house in an hour. I want you to be on your back porch waiting for me. I want you naked, and you'll get a chance to do something very nice for me," he said and simply hung up.

"Ohhhhhhh!" I wailed to myself, happy, almost jumping up and down, that now it was beginning, and maybe it'd be different this time. Maybe!


NIGHT ENCOUNTER

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth again. Then I combed my hair and pottered around, getting ready for him, never taking my eye off of the clock.

I kept the lights out in the house, and waited the last fifteen minutes on the back deck, naked, as he said. I lived in a neighborhood that was sparsely settled. I'd bought myself a home and land, so that I had no really near neighbors.

The waiting was tense but exciting, and finally I heard a car approaching, and saw that it pulled into my driveway. I waited now, the tension even worse than before.

Finally, in the dark of the night, after hearing his footsteps, there was his voice:

"Natalie?"

"Yes, sir," I answered, "Here I am!"

He came up onto the deck and I stood up, and then, by instinct, I went to my knees and waited. As I waited, naked in the nice smelling night, I put my arms in the air and watched him approach.

"Oh, how lovely is our naked Natalie!" he began. Then he went on: "Yes, Natalie knows what to do!" he said with appreciation. "Fucking gorgeous woman! Submissive woman! Ready! Waiting!"

"Yes, sir," I whispered to him and to the night, "Submissive, ready, waiting!"

Then he stood in front of me, as I continued to kneel. I watched his hand as it went to his zipper and opened the zipper. His hand went slowly and softly inside his zipper, clever and knowing what to do and how to do it. I waited and watched.

He fished out his erection, and I sighed for the desire for it. It looked lovely, all big and hard, standing up and almost winking at me in the moonlight.

"Ohhhhhh!" I mewed, not caring if I sounded like a mindless slut at that moment, and realizing that it's what I was.

"For me?" I asked.

"Yes," he said, "Take it now, Natalie! Suck my cock, teacher!"

"Yes, sir, Warren, sir," I mewed, "This teacher is going to be a cock sucker now."

I took the head in my mouth and tasted it's funkiness, it's wild kind of taste. I looked up at him and he laughed.

"Tastes funny, Natalie?" he asked.

"Yes, sir!" I admitted and took it back in my mouth, licking at it.

"It's been in Kathy Cathcart's ass hole during the last half hour!" he said with a chuckle. "Mind?"

"No, sir," I said quickly, not willing to do anything to make him angry or drive him away.

"Clean up duty?" he asked, chuckling again.

"Yes, very nice," I said, "Clean up duty; sucking your cock after it's been in Kathy's ass hole."

"Proper job for the pig from Chemistry!" he said, again almost merry.

"Yes, proper job for this pig from Chemistry," I admitted, accepting my place and I sucked his cock, taking it all the way in.

"Mmmmm, nice, Ms Klimek," he said, and I blinked my eyes at him twice to thank him. "Feels as warm and tight as Kathy Cathcart's ass hole!"

I blinked at him again and he chuckled a 'you're welcome' to me.

I had his cock as far in my mouth as possible. My lips crawled their way down the length of his shaft and finally, finally, finally I was able to kiss his pubic hair.

"What a mouth!" he said in wonder, and I was pleased, blinking at him twice again.

Then I used my mouth to clean it good, swirling my tongue around, using my saliva and my lips.

Then his cock swelled a bit and he began to cum, a great deal of cum. He held onto my head, pulling it roughly to his stomach, and I fought the gag reflex and took him all. When he was finished cumming, I sat back on my heels and breathed, smiling at him.

"Thank you!" I whispered, "For that."

"Nice clean up job, Natalie!" he said.

"Thank you for saying so, Warren, sir!" I answered.

"Maybe next time it should be your ass hole and Kathy Cathcart's mouth!" he said laughing.

"Whatever you want, Mr Warren, sir!" I said.

"I should write a note on the boys' room walls: 'Ms Klimek sucks dirty cocks!'

"Yes, sir," I said, a little bit less than thrilled by that idea.

He laughed outright and, stroking my face, as I still knelt in front of him, said: "Not yet at least, little Natalie!"

Then he took my arm and raised me up. I went to kiss him and he reacted:

"Natalie," he said severely, "My cock has been in Kathy Cathcart's ass hole and then in your mouth and do you think that I should kiss you?"

I was chagrined and put my face in my hands and said: "No, sir, I'm so sorry for being so thoughtless."

"Well, we'll deal with that later," he said, "At school today I'll use the belt and not my hand."

"Yes," I said eagerly, "The belt and not your hand."

Then I had a thought: "May I, shall I go and rinse my mouth first?"

He chuckled and said: "Exactly! Go into the kitchen and get your dish detergent. Spritz it into your dirty mouth and then add water. Wait five minutes and rinse several times. Then you can kiss me!"

I moved, as the writers say 'with alacrity', going into the kitchen, with him following and grabbed the dish detergent. I knew he was watching closely and I was determined to make up for my gaff. I filled my mouth with the soapy liquid and added water, causing foam. I sloshed it around and waited. After the five minutes time, he nodded to me and I spit it out and then rinsed my mouth several times, as he'd told me. Then I stood and waited. He took me in his arms and I shuddered at the pleasure of it, loving the treasuring moments the best.

We kissed and I moaned in my throat during the kiss. It was wonderful. He was a great, great kisser.

When the kiss was finished, I said, breathless again:

"Oh, thank you, Warren, sir!"

Then I waited. I sensed that he wanted something else.

"When I leave," he said softly, "Call Kathy Cathcart; tell her that you're naked because I told you to be and that you cleaned my cock and then rinsed your mouth. Do you understand?"

"Yes, totally, Warren, sir! I'll call Kathy Cathcart and tell her that I'm naked as you told me to be and that I cleaned your dirty cock with my mouth, and rinsed my mouth out."

He simply turned then, having said: 'School today!' and left. I was, for the moment, rooted to the spot. I was even more sure than I had been before that I was lost in this relationship, and now it was about to grow.

A very sleepy voice said: "Hello!"

"Kathy?" I asked softly.

"Yes," she said, "Who is this?"

"Kathy, it's Natalie Klimek," I said.

"Natalie, is something wrong?" she asked, coming awake.

(Kathy and I are friends, though we've not been close to that point. She teaches phys ed at the school and is the girls' basketball coach.)

"Kathy, Warren Baines just left here; he told me to call," I began.

"Oh, yes," she said, interested now.

"I'm naked," I went on, "He told me to tell you that, and I just cleaned his dirty cock with my mouth!"

"Ohhhhhh!" she said, sighing heavily. "Are you alright with that?"

"Yes," I said, "I am; it was funky, tasty; I kind of liked it," I went on, and she giggled.

(I have to admit that it was in that giggle that Kathy and I began our true friendship!)

I giggled in return, and went on:

"He made me rinse my mouth with dish detergent then before I could kiss him!"

I waited a moment, hearing her breathing increasing.

"Kathy, are you angry with me?" I asked.

"Oh, no!" she said, "I'm playing with myself."

(It was as though our bond, from the first giggle onward, was instant and strong. I never doubted that afterwards.)

She giggled again. Then with a kind of a deep breath she said:

"I wish I'd kissed you before you rinsed, after you had his dirty cock in your mouth!"

"Ohhhh," I said, liking this now very much, and then: "Dirty cock sucker by proxy!"

We both giggled then.

"So, you're naked, Natalie?" she asked.

"Yes,"I admitted.

"Wait," she said, "I'll get these panties off here! Don't go."

"Oh, I'm not," I said.

"Yes, naked here too," she said. "Play with ourselves now?"

"Yes, I think so," I admitted and we did.

When we both came, Kathy said: "I'm sorry that I'm not there, Natalie!"

"I"m sorry you're not either!" I said.

"Yes, remember that!" she said, and hung up with a kiss.

The night felt as full as possible, really kind of brimming over full, I mean. I thought of it all for a long time before sliding into sleep.


TOMORROW ARRIVES

I have to admit that I was nervous the next morning. The memories of last night flooded my senses constantly, and, I realized, it was not only my chance to actually kneel and clean Warren's lovely cock, no, I enjoyed, positively enjoyed the call, the talk with Kathy Cathcart. I was humming, as I went about my morning routine and got ready for school. And I tried to prepare myself carefully. I'd already cleared out the old panties that I'd been allowing myself to wear. Today it would be peach colored panties with panels in the front, across my belly and down to my pubic hair, that allowed every thing to show. They were semi-transparent in the back, but emphasized the swell of my ass cheeks. I was pleased!

And also pleased by the shopping trip for new panties that I knew was coming soon.

"I think he'll like this!" I had said, since there was no doubt in my mind at all that Warren would actually see me in the panties today.

One of the unexpected treats of my day at school came, when I went to the faculty area to have my lunch. Kathy Cathcart was there. I was surprised at first and just stood there but soon enough she smiled broadly, no one else was there just then, and I went for a hug.

"Oh, you feel nice!" Kathy whispered.

"Thank you," I replied.

(I need to say that the presence of Kathy Cathcart in no way complicated my excitement or view of what was happening. I remember feeling, when I was the 'property' of the Abuser, that it would be nice to share it with someone. And now Kathy was there. It presented me, happily, with possibilities, just possibilities.)

"Lunch?" Kathy asked.

"Yes," I said back softly but didn't, wouldn't let go of the larger woman just yet.

"If you don't let go," Kathy whispered, "I'm going to insist that you put your hands down inside my panties and that you take your clothes off!"

I giggled and said in return: "And I'd do it too!"

"Aren't we a fine pair then!" Kathy said, sliding slowly from Natalie's arms, and giggling too.

I let out a kind of suppressed 'eeeeep' sound, as Kathy's hand slid down and across my ass cheeks, as the hug broke up. Kathy was grinning then. She looked around and no one still was there. She quickly kissed me and licked my lips.

"Until another time!" Kathy said.

"Yes, I agree!" I said.

"Seeing him today?" Kathy asked.

"Yes," I answered. "Mind?"

"No, not really," Kathy said, "He's for play only."

Then she looked at me, giving her a piercing look and said: "You're for keeping!"

I blushed. It was a phrase that I never forgot.

"I bet you're spectacular without your clothes!" Kathy said.

"You'll have to see!" I said.

They heard a noise, the sound of someone coming and Kathy ended by saying:

"When he's done with you today, if you need, or want, call me; I'll come."

"Oh, yes, thank you," I said softly.

(I wasn't sure if it was this newly freed up, at least freed up by Warren's entrance into my life, lifestyle or what but simply the call and this encounter with Kathy Cathcart had made me feel a kind of bond instantly almost. It was also a bond that went beyond, certainly beyond, the mere fact that Warren Baines was fucking us both. I liked the thought and the feeling and just let them both lay where they were.

We had a pleasant lunch, talking with one another and sharing, with some giggles, what had been happening.)

It was the last period in the day. It was a double period with the senior chemistry class. The first part of the period I worked with them on some material, problems etc and then I assigned them some work to do in the second part of the period.

(The class met in the chemistry lab area, and the teacher's room was off to the side through a door, where the supplies were.)

That's where I went, when the assignment had been made. I had some grading to do, I recall.

A knock came on the door and I said 'come in' softly. It was Warren. He closed the door and stood there smiling at me, a self satisfied, and almost feral smile.

"Warren, sir!" I said, standing up, and realizing that the time had finally come.

"Panties only!" he said.

I nodded, totally ready now. Quickly, I took off my blouse and then my skirt. Next went my bra and shoes. I wore today no stockings. Then I stood there in my panties, breathing hard already and waiting.

He came to me, unzipping his fly as he came, and took out a large and lovely looking cock.

"Suck it now," he said. "Not much time; just suck it."

"Yes, yes, Warren, Master, Sir!" I crooned, never taking my eyes off of his cock.

I went to him, and knelt before him. Then, lifting up the cock I began by licking the underside of the cock, remembering all that the Abuser liked to have me do. I took his balls into my mouth, one at a time and sucked on them. The licked my way back up the cock length and engulfed the head with my lips, sliding it into the depths of my mouth. Then I sucked, just sucked. This I did well, I know that. The Abuser was always free with his praise for my cock sucking.

"Fucking good cock sucker, teacher!" he rasped.

I worked with a will and soon enough brought Warren to his climax, swallowing all that he was shooting into my mouth. I hesitated then, sat back on my heels then and smiled.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.