Blood on the Moon
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An erotic Western in 4 parts. Marshal Hardin manages to juggle Candy from the Lazy Branch with his escapades with the Widow Mary and her lovely daughter Ella Mae. His attention is really focused on the delectable Rose from the Bar BBB. She has teased and tormented him from a distance and now he is ready to teach her a lesson she will never forget.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

BLOOD ON THE MOON PART IV FINAL CHAPTER

Wes was startled to see how much older the colonel looked now. It had been a couple of years since he had seen him face-to-face, but it was obvious the life force was draining rapidly from the elderly man.

"Welcome Marshal! Has my niece been attending to your needs?"

The bemused Marshal was unable to hide his amusement. The feel of inexperienced girl's pucker hole convulsing around his probing shaft was memorable. He could still sense some last drops of sticky male juices seeping from the end of his well-satisfied cock.

The poor girl was visibly blushing as she contemplated her shameful conduct in the tiny pantry.

"Uncle! I have had the most interesting conversation with Marshal Hardin. He has made quite the impression on your sister's sheltered child."

"Sit down Marshal! I need to palaver with you about a matter of some import."

Wes sat on the comfortable leather chair and watched young Miss Agatha Hawkins drape her lithe and shapely body on the arm of the colonel's chair and laid her head on his shoulder like a love-starved child. It was somewhat disconcerting considering she was in her early twenties and her lovely ass had been stuffed with his rude cock only moments prior.

"Marshal! May I call you Wes?

Well, Wes, I have a problem.

Those hard-cases you saw on the porch are sent here by Pinkersons up Missouri way to convince me to grant the railroad barons access to my land in Cochise valley. I know those fellas. Once they get a taste, they will want the whole thing. I'm kind-a on my last legs here and I need someone I can trust to take my little Agatha under their wing."

Wes was delighted, but he frowned in order to convince the elder man that he was pondering the thought in an undecided frame of mind.

The thought of lining up the widow Mary with her surprising tight pussy, her daughter Ella Mae with her perverted love of all things anal, and now, the lovely Agatha with skin of softest silk and the agility to present her feminine openings in a delectably different and perverted fashion made him giddy with the possibilities of new kinky activities in the privacy of "closed-door" respectability.

"Colonel, put your mind at ease. I have my sister-in-law and my lovely niece residing with me now and they will make it their mission to see Agatha gets tons of attention. I can assure you in my household, your niece will never be bored."

Was saw Agatha hiding her laughter behind her palm and he could swear he could see her lovely little nipples pop out in aroused speculation about his offer. She allowed her breast to rub the colonel's chest just enough to convince him to accept the offer forthwith.

He hitched his mount behind the spare buggy and they rode back to town with Agatha's nubile leg bouncing with inspired submissiveness on his still rampant cock. He could see her panties were completely soaked with her female emissions and her agitation made her glow with an unmistakable aura of in-heat femininity.

Wes carried Agatha's bags into the living room and he introduced her to Mary and Ella Mae. Happily, the two women seemed more curious and sisterly than jealous of the inclusion of another female in their midst. In fact, he noticed an instantaneous attraction between Agatha and Ella Mae that was most amusing. Poor Ella Mae could not restrain herself from touching the beautiful Agatha's person in normally personal areas intended for spouses and the closest of friends. The two girls ran giggling up to Agatha's new bedroom to "get acquainted".

Mary poured a double whiskey for Wes and for herself. The sting of the harsh liquid brought a tear to her eye but it didn't stop her from finishing the glass.

She told him she was going to make up his new bed in the downstairs den since Agatha now had his bedroom to herself. He followed her into the den and the sight of her bent over the sheets was the trigger that made him release his rampant cock against her comely posterior. The middle-aged woman sighed in resignation and perverted anticipation as she pulled her ankle length dress up over her hips.

The sight of those plump globes moving sensuously in front of him caused Wes to grab Mary's firm hips and pull her back against his groin as he impaled her sweet wet pussy in a single thrust.

"Oh God! That is so good. Please don't take it out, my darling. It is far too nice. Do it to me nice and hard, darling. Yes, just like that."

Wes knew they were making a lot of noise, but Mary didn't seem to care at all. It was almost as if she wanted her daughter and Agatha to know she was getting the full nine inches of the Marshal's cock inside her slit in the middle of the afternoon. He held onto the attractive woman with his experienced hands and pounded her pussy deeply from the rear with a vigorous intent to deposit his seed deep in her womb. Their strenuous activities caused the bed to dislodge and the fall of a picture from the beleaguered wall didn't slow either of them down from the swift accomplishment of their erotic mission.

Upstairs Ella Mae looked into Agatha's sexy eyes and giggled at the noise and sounds of copulation from the downstairs den. They sat on the bed and Agatha made a sign with her fingers to show she knew Ella Mae's mom was getting pounded by the virile Marshal below them. Ella Mae took Agatha's fingers into

her luscious mouth and sucked them with her teenaged naughty tongue. Agatha smiled with an experienced knowing look gleaned from three years in Miss Annabelle's Academy for Young Women. The female tutors were most circumspect in insuring their young ladies were exposed to every nuance of sexuality expected in a young lady of breeding. Some of the tutors went far beyond the norm in that regard and gave lessons of passionate depravity encountered outside the marriage bed.

Agatha pushed Ella Mae back down on top of the bed and pushed her hand up under the panting girl's dress. The heat from the teenaged girl's pussy was a spur to her inquisitive fingers. The girl was already wet between her legs from the contact with Agatha's smooth skin. When Agatha reached back and started to explore the nether regions and the tight little brown hole in particular, Ella Mae opened her legs wide and showed Agatha the full swell of her submissiveness. The pretty Eastern girl lowered her head to make contact with the slick lips of Ella Mae's pussy and felt her demanding tongue slip inside the heated slit just as the sound of Mary's orgasm penetrated special concentration on their own heated embrace.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.