Blood on the Moon
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An erotic Western in 4 parts. Marshal Hardin manages to juggle Candy from the Lazy Branch with his escapades with the Widow Mary and her lovely daughter Ella Mae. His attention is really focused on the delectable Rose from the Bar BBB. She has teased and tormented him from a distance and now he is ready to teach her a lesson she will never forget.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Wes figured it was time for him to make a visit to the Bar BBB and introduce himself to the feisty hellcat he had first spied a few days ago at the railroad station.

The attractive female had stirred his male parts into a level of pure lust he had not felt since his "sowing oats" phase south of the border. The Spanish senoritas knew how to get a man's juices spilling in so many pleasurable and dissolute ways. He knew he could subject a pretty female like Goldie to such goings on but doing such nasty things to an inexperienced girl like Ella Mae would not be appropriate or fair.

Now, Ella Mae's mom was another story entirely.

He had been surprised how skillful she had proven in such affairs when they were frantically clawing at each other's sweaty flesh with her husband asleep in the next room. Supposedly, Mary had been a schoolmarm prior to her marriage to his hapless brother. The things she did to him in the dark were not the things a normal female teacher acquired in normal surroundings.

He was really looking forward to the point in time when she felt her mourning was past and she was ready to be mounted once again.

In the meanwhile, her daughter Ella Mae was a pretty diversion to drain his demanding passion. The sweet child was not a blood relation as she was the issue of a prior dalliance between the demure and proper Mary and a drunken trooper who wandered into her bedroom at a reputable rooming house up in Dodge City.

His sister-in-law had admitted to him in the intimacy of his darkened bedroom that she was startled by the intrusion at first, then petulant and angry, and ultimately when her physical needs came to the fore, she became more than satisfied with the poor trooper's performance.

She related to him how exciting the copulation with a complete stranger had made her feel. She told him that the very fact the besotted fool never took off his knee high boots made her juices run even sweeter. The normally quiet Mary had informed him it was also the first time she had been made to take it up her dirt hole. Wes had noticed how even the mere discussion of such treatment caused her to pant with restrained emotion. He took that as a signal to bend her over the edge of his bed and discover just how tight her little rear door had remained even after several years as his brother's spouse.

Ella Mae was just leaving the house when he entered the small kitchen.

"I got to get some linen to make us some new sheets. These things are so dusty; they must have been at the Alamo."

She brushed her plump teenaged hip against him and gave him a knowing wink as she left the house.

Mary was engrossed in lathering some socks in the sink. It looked like she was cleaning all of their socks together in one pail. He hoped she might even darn the ones with big holes in them.

From his position at the table, he could see her curved ass cheeks swinging to and fro under her abbreviated attire. It was obvious she had omitted her customary bloomers as she had no plans to go outside for any reason. The movement of the sensuous heart-shaped posterior was too much for a man of the Marshal's resolute virility. The prominent tent in his trousers gave ample warning of his passionate nature.

Poor Mary was bent over the sink and really never saw it coming.

The first thing she felt was the probing of his rampant cock between her bum cheeks. Then Wes wrapped his muscular arms around her and took her ear lobe into his mouth and worried it with his gentle teeth. He had known from prior experience how that simple act inflamed the hidden passion hidden beneath the surface of Mary's calm exterior.

"Oh, my darling, it has been so long. I am ready for your love-stick. Do it to me from behind standing up just like we used to do in your silent darkened room. I pray you lift my dress and address me with your beautiful member."

Wes quickly lifted Mary's skirts and was filled with a frenzied lust as soon as her delicately shaped globes of female flesh came into his view. He spread them with a single motion and guided his pulsating cock right into her dripping slit. She had not trimmed her bush for quite some time and he loved the sight of her hairy mound waiting for his feverish impalement.

The mature female voiced a very girlish squeal of delight as he slid deep inside her soaking wet pussy. Her rounded hips fit perfectly between his legs and he drove her body hard into the wooden sink stand. Mary hung on for dear life as he battered her hard from behind.

"Oh my god. Yes, yes, yes, go deeper, my darling. Make me take it all. Poke me with your lovely cock. There. Right there. Yes, do it there. Harder! Do it harder! Get me good and deep! I'm Cumming! Agh. Yes, yes, I can't stop. Don't stop! Please don't stop. My darling, please, please, please don't take it out."

Wes was grunting like a rutting animal and made Mary's ass cheeks bounce with his passionate thrusts. He knew she had already had a very juicy orgasm by the wetness all over his cock and running down the insides of his legs. He felt his own juices rising from his tortured ball sacs and filling his shaft with spurts of creamy cum that sprayed forcefully into his sister-in-law's long deprived pussy. He held her on the end of his cock for a long time.

When he started to pull out, Mary protested and squeezed her pussy lips tight together to hold him inside her. They walked together like Siamese twins jointed at the pussy and cock into Mary's bedroom.

"Take it out now and stick it up my dirt-hole."

Wes slowly withdrew from her heated pussy and Mary used her own hands to spread her ass cheeks wide for his entrance.

The sight of the familiar brown hole put steel back into Wes's rod and he rubbed his throbbing bulb head up and down the sex-starved widow's ass crack. With one single move, he lodged himself right at the entrance to her brown eye and pushed resolutely forward almost throwing Mary off balance.

"Oh, God! Right there, Wes, Make me take it. I will be a good girl and take it all for you, my darling. Yes, shove it in deep, my love."

Wes needed no further encouragement and concentrated on spreading open the recalcitrant little pucker hole. Mary gasped as her defenses gave way. Her wrinkled sphincter opened reluctantly to accept the long thick cock deep inside the widow's seldom visited rectum. She bunched up the bedspread in her delicate fists and bit the soft pillow with her pearl white teeth to keep from shouting out her pleasure at deep impalement. Her gut was rumbling and she heard a very unladylike release of gas that made her face redden in embarrassment.

The tightness of the widow's petite ass forced Wes to shoot his load a lot quicker than he would have preferred, but his lust was so strong, he had no other choice.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.