Blood on the Moon - Cover

Blood on the Moon

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An erotic Western in 4 parts. Marshal Hardin manages to juggle Candy from the Lazy Branch with his escapades with the Widow Mary and her lovely daughter Ella Mae. His attention is really focused on the delectable Rose from the Bar BBB. She has teased and tormented him from a distance and now he is ready to teach her a lesson she will never forget.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Mary wasted no time in getting things in order in the Hardin household. She personally did the shopping to lay in provisions absent in the small kitchen.

Wes had inherited most of the kitchenware from the previous owner. The unfortunate predecessor, Marshal Hancock was suspiciously trampled in a stampede of unknown origins.

He had already gotten used to the townsfolk anticipating his sudden demise in a similar "accident" so very convenient for the removal of obstacles to personal greed and the struggle for precious power. Wes was not overly concerned as that was the way of survival in a frontier town. As long as he got his pay and bonuses on time, he was willing to take the risks attached to the dangerous job.

Ella Mae and Wes sat patiently at the small table waiting for Mary to serve up the first home-cooked meal consumed in the house since Wes had moved in his gear. The aroma of the stew and tomato sauce made their mouths water. He was glad Mary could not see Ella Mae wiggle her tiny toes impishly in his semi-rigid groin. The girl had been rubbing up against him ever since he had poked her brown eye the day they arrived in town. He opined it was about the tightest hole he had ever spread open with his rock-hard cock. She was so tight around his thick shaft that he feared he had sustained some damage in the forceful cleaving of her pretty posterior.

Mary was still dressed in her widow's garb and it was righteous as her husband had only been underground for about 2 weeks. She was still as acid tongued as he remembered but she had not lost any of her shapely charms and her facial comeliness made his cock tingle whenever he glanced her way.

Ever the mother figure, Mary insisted they all say a prayer of thanks before eating and she intoned something missed by Wes because he was being mauled between his legs by the feisty Elle Mae's capricious foot.

Since the widow Mary was temporarily distracted by her requisite mourning role and the prospect of bedding the lovely daughter Ella Mae seemed a bit reckless even for the risk-taking Marshal, he decided to sashay over to the Lazy Branch for some female companionship.

Wes knew Candy was not back yet from the shopping trip to the railhead but he was desperate to bestow solace to his overly-teased member. Two new fillies from Denver were filling in for Candy in her absence and he heard the barber spouting his usual tall tales touting the oral skills of the older one who went by the name of Goldie. He was of a mind to partake of some of her well-practiced skills in order to relieve his poor attention-demanding cock.

Ella Mae pouted when he announced he was out to take care of some "business" but Mary seemed somewhat relieved. He suspected she anticipated he would be knocking on her bedroom door after a suitable period of mourning for his suddenly departed brother. If memory served him correctly, she would be waiting on her hands and knees as she was a devoted practitioner of the doggy style school of sexual copulation. Probably from years of service to accommodate his brother's bad back.

That was certainly agreeable to Wes because his favorite sound was that of his own balls slapping against a willing female's bottom.

The Lazy Branch was sort of quiet that night. None of the drovers were in town and the riders from the Bar BBB were nowhere in sight. Only some scattered husbands whose wives were long asleep and a quartet of gamblers shuffling cards in symbolic disregard of physical need for rest.

"Evening, Marshal, what brings you out so late. Candy ain't here, ya know. She'll be back day after tomorrow."

Wes looked at "Lady Fancypants" a not unattractive but very overweight woman in her fifties with a reputed flair for wearing the most outrageous bloomers ever seen. He wondered what little number she was sporting under the ankle-length gown. Two girls sitting right next to her showed some interest as he was male and might be interested in giving one of them a gift for some private time in a vacant bedroom up above the bar. Fancy, as she liked to be called, introduced them as "Carmela" and "Goldie".

It was obvious that Goldie was the elder.

He took her to be in her mid-thirties and possessed of a fine figure and a pair of the puffiest and most seductive lips he had ever seen.

He bought all three of them a drink which did a lot to mollify Fancy about his presence in the den of iniquity.

"Might I ask, Miss Goldie if you are of a mind to share some of this bottle upstairs in private?"

Goldie looked quickly to Fancy for permission.

Her barely perceptible nod of approval brought a smile to Goldie's mouth and those lips just got bigger and juicier in Wes's imagination. He was filled with an almighty itch to see if the barber was accurate in his description of Miss Goldie's oral skills.

When they closed the bedroom door, Wes put a gold piece in the tray next to the door. It was the standing fee for use of the Lazy Branch private bedrooms. What went on inside was between the customers and the girls working exclusively for the establishment. He poured Goldie a generous shot of whiskey and tossed back a double shot of the terrible tasting rotgut.

"Would I be too forward to ask you to oil my tool up with your pretty mouth, Miss Goldie?"

The attractive petite girl giggled and started to loosen up Wes's belt and trousers to release his ready cock for action. She grabbed his rampant cock in both hands and covered it with wet and slippery kisses from her seductively shaped mouth. The feel of the puffy lips all around his purple bulb made Wes groan in pleasure. He wrapped his hands in Goldie's hair and guided her head back and forth in perfect rhythm for his explosive release of creamy cum.

She stopped long enough to tell him that she expected him to "poke her female hole real good" if she performed to his liking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.