Dickgirls of Faeruhn: 04 Lily's Secret
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Honey Moon

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lily had a secret that if known, would make all Faeruhnites shun her as a deviant. She could not even risk her womb-sibling Iris learning of her shame. While most sought to plant their clones into whichever of the other 3 lovely Faeruhn races they preferred, Lily longed to claim a fellow Snowflake! She had no idea where the dark twisted path of her perverted desires would lead her and Iris!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Slavery   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

When Lily returned to the rooms she shared with her sibling, she heard muffled sniffling and crying. "Iris, what's going on?" she asked as she hung her bag on a peg by the door.

Iris smiled. "Goldie got just a little irrational when I explained the key role she would be playing in my research." She gently touched the angry red handprint still visible on her pale apple cheek. "I was just a little careless. You know how excited I get while talking about it. I let my guard down while telling her of my ultimate goal in leading the Snowflake resurgence, and, um, well, she struck me! I don't approve of researchers mistreating their test subjects, but you sometimes have to show a firm hand. I laid her out with a right cross to the chin."

Lily couldn't help laughing. "It's a good thing rutting season hasn't quite started yet, or she would have tried to put a clone in your belly and not just slap your face! Where is she? Do you need any help restraining her?"

"No, I took care of it before she regained consciousness." Iris grinned sheepishly while hooking a thumb at the large ornately carved chest in the corner of the main room. "I had to move some of my books, but I can just get the lid closed and latched while she's stuffed inside. It'll do until I can build a decent cage for her."

"Good thinking. If she's that feisty she may have tried to kill us in the dark of night. I've heard tales of such things happening."

Iris blushed. "I was more worried she'd try to mount me if she awoke first when the rutting starts tomorrow!"

"Either way, my dear sibling, it's much safer." They heard a thumping from within the chest. "I don't want to hear that all night though. How about if we put her in with your pets until she gets used to her new life?"

A wailing cry came muffled from within the box. "Siblings, you two are the womb-siblings! Oh dear Creator of us all! It's you! You two were my downfall!" The box actually rocked under the renewed pounding from within. "I was inflicted with a double birth the one and only time I was seeded! I had just spent within an Ebon, when I found an injured Snowflake on the pathway back to the city. She was only dissembling! When I stopped to render aide as a Healer should, she attacked! Enough time hadn't passed after I had issued my seed! I was still fertile and she claimed me! My body couldn't handle the drain! That cursed dual pregnancy saw me lose far too much honey in supporting her two worthless Snowflake spawn!"

Lily grinned at her sibling. "Now that's interesting. What are the odds of us finding the stupid Golden who let herself be inseminated with us?"

Iris giggled. "This just proves my point. There's no way I'm venturing out of the city tomorrow! Healer Dusty would mount me for sure if I did!"

Lily rapped on the lid of the box. "Goldie, how could you blame us for your own failings? You must have produced several more clones after you birthed us!"

The Golden sobbed within the confines of the box. "No, yours was my first and only pregnancy! It nearly killed me! One clone will deplete your honey and make you lose a few inches. Two clones and my honeypot couldn't keep up! By the time my body was ready to deliver you into the world, I had reduced so far that I was just an inch or two from sprouting sprite wings!"

She sobbed again. "I was a fairy with a full size Faeruhnite clone bump! No, it was bigger with the both of you inside me! I couldn't move under the massive weight of my own womb! I could hardly breathe! I couldn't even see over the expanse of my own gravid belly! By the seventh month, my feet didn't even touch the floor any more! It was Hell! I was nothing but a living womb for your cursed bodies! All the damn keepers in the Snowflake crèche laughed and called me Hoo-ka-stan ball! I had to be fed and washed because I couldn't even take care of the two most basic needs, taking nourishment and elimination of waste! I was humiliated on a daily basis! My whole existence centered on continual eating drinking pissing and shitting just to keep you vermin alive within me!"

Iris nodded. "Womb-siblings are exceedingly rare. The notes on her pregnancy and our eventual delivery made fascinating reading. They had to keep pushing liquids and nourishment into her almost non-stop or she would have snuffed out long before we were big enough to survive on our own. Hers is the first known case in recorded history that any Faeruhnite actually survived the delivery of a double birth. Usually even if they manage to make it to term, they die during the first contraction. The body then has to be carefully sliced open to save the clones. I always did wonder what had become of our generous host. The notes end after our birth weights were recorded."

The voice from the box wailed. "They threw me in the midden heap with the afterbirth! I, I had to eat it to regain enough energy to climb out! It took me all this time to claw my way back! It took years before my baggy stomach flesh reabsorbed and I regained the normal appearance of a Golden! Ravaging just one more honeypot would have let me regain my rights as a citizen!"

Lily laughed. "Damn, that's disgusting! Just imagine how wide we must have stretched her pussy though!" She rapped on the box again. "Doing you now would be like throwing a walking stick into a cave! Now shut up or tomorrow I'll stake you out where an Alpha can find you!"

The siblings dragged the large chest into Iris's workshop. A roaring arouse as the occupants of over two hundred small cages began to cry out. Iris looked around and frowned. "Quiet, or do you want another lottery?"

The noise dropped to a low murmur. "Lottery, what do you mean by that?" Lily asked, sounding puzzled.

"It's the way we researchers keep our test subjects in order. If they start acting up, I draw a number at random." She smiled. "The occupant of the winning cage number has her wings plucked, and then gets to see my garden."

Lily glanced over at the large box mounted beneath the window ledge. "Oh, I see! I always wondered how you keep that Hunter plant so lush and healthy. Normally they don't do that well when not out in the wild."

"You just have to keep them well fed. Watch this." Iris turned to the wall of cages, and opened one at random. "It's due for a feeding today."

"No please!" the Copper sprite wailed. "Use a Snowflake! You never use the Snowflakes! Don't use me! You know I always obey and do what I'm told!"

An Ebon in the next cage laughed. "Look where your ass kissing landed you, bitch!"

The Copper screamed as Iris tore off one wing and then the other. She dropped them casually to the floor to let the night scavenging vermin take care of. "Please don't! Just kill me outright! Eat me even! I don't want to die in a Hunter plant! I wouldn't wish that fate on anyone!"

"Watch Lily, it takes the food right out of my hand now!" Iris held her arm out to the plant and opened her hand wide. The sprite tried to run up Iris's arm, but the plant was too fast. A thin tendril shot out of the plan's maw, and wrapped around the sprite's ankles. It slammed her legs tightly together as the cord tightened and bonded to itself. Iris pulled her arm away, and the sprite fell to her back and dragged off of the giant palm to plunk against the side of the window box.

"Help me!" the Copper screamed as she bent at the waist and clawed frantically at the fibrous cord around her legs. That did little good. No sprite was strong enough to break that snare barehanded once it caught her! "Please, don't let it have me!" she wailed pitifully. As she moved with agonizing slowness up the side of the window box, the Copper clawed wildly at the rough wood, trying to gain a hand hold. All she did was leave tiny bloody tracks among the numerous stains her predecessors had made as she too tore and ruined her fingertips in mindless desperation.

The siblings watched a while, but the show soon grew rather boring. Hunter plants launched their tendrils with deadly speed and accuracy, but the reeling in could take up to an hour.

"I'm going to bed now." Lily announced with a yawn. If Iris had chosen a Snowflake to feed her plant, she would have stayed. The Copper's frantic struggling was a little too tame for her tastes. "I want to be well rested for tomorrow!"

Iris lit a tallow candle and placed it on a stool near the window box. The light of the candle's flame would prevent the plant from growing dormant as the sun sank below the horizon, at least until after it finished its meal. "Sleep well, Lily." She blushed. "Before you head out to rut, make sure you break your fast. Help yourself to a few of the smaller sprites." The tiny occupants of quite a few cages screamed in terror and threw themselves uselessly at the sturdy wire mesh containing them. "The little ones are too hard to work with, anyway. Eat as many as you like. Just stay away from the ones that are two inches or more. While you're gone, I, um, I'll tend to myself, and then continue my research. I'll have a nice nourishing meal prepared for you on your return. Have a good rut!"

"Oh, I'm sure I will!" Lily paused and opened a cage containing a four inch tall Ebon sprite. Opening another cage, she thrust the Ebon in with a one inch Snowflake. "Someone in this room should have a little fun tomorrow!" She slammed the cage shut as she laughed.

"Hey, thanks!" the Ebon laughed as the smaller Snowflake cowered in fear. "You're alright for a pasty skin!"

"Lily, you're wicked!" Iris laughed as the siblings left the room.

"Dear sibling, you don't know the half of it!"

Lily awoke the following morning and sighed happily. She felt the now familiar straining in her lower abdomen. Opening her eyes, she saw the bright sunlight streaming through the narrow gaps in the heavily shuttered and barred window. Dust motes danced in the beam as it illuminated the proudly erect penis pointing rigidly toward the ceiling. Rutting season had started, and all was right on Faeruhn!

"No work today!" she said happily as she sat up. Enforcers and Healers were the only Faeruhnites that worked during rutting season. There would be no need for her to fire up her kiln or throw any clay today! Nobody would be buying new crockery on the first day of rutting season!

Lily felt it deep in her bones. She would have another conquest today! Stray thoughts on the exquisite beauty of huge bouncy milky white breasts entered her mind, and she did her best to suppress them. "No, I'm a normal and respected Snowflake! I, I'll set my sights on a Golden today! I'll bag me some young thing on her first rut. I'll make her cry more then I did when I lost out on my first seeding attempt!"

The Snowflake knelt and carefully pulled a large ceramic vessel out from under her cot. Nose wrinkling against the sudden assault, she removed the snug fitting gasket equipped lid that was the hallmark of her work. Holding her hardness with both hands, Lily had to take a few moments to relax before she could take aim and relieve her bladder into the pottery that was one of her best sellers. Hers were the only thunder-mugs guaranteed not to stink up your sleeping chamber between uses! Lily supposed she did owe something to Iris's smelly old books. The idea of using certain plant saps to make a pliable durable, what was the word the ancients had used, oh yes, rubber lining for the pot's lid was right out of their crumbing pages.

Squatting gracefully over her handiwork, she did the rest of her morning business before washing up with the pitcher of tepid water she had left out next to her basin. "That's going to be her first task!" she giggled as she replaced the lid on the large and rather full pot. "Goldie is going to scrub that out by hand until is gleams like it did when I removed it from the kiln! It's just a shame that I forgot to empty it last night. It's getting more then a little ripe!"

The sudden though of yellow corn silk hair and pouty red lips on lovely pale white faces invaded her mind like a bolt of lightening. The vivid imagery made Lily moan as her turgid cock throbbed. "No, I refuse to think like that any more! Today I'm going to bag a beautiful Golden! I can't let myself be distracted ever again by such filthy ideas! I'd be shunned if anyone discovered I had taboo thoughts about my own race!" she laughed nervously. "Who knows? Maybe I'll do Iris a huge favor by knocking up that cunt Dusty!"

Lily headed for her sibling's workshop to break her fast before getting out of their rooms and heading for the wilderness to rut. The room was filled with the sound of whimpering and crying as she made a beeline for the Hunter plant. "Good for you!" she cheered the mindless vegetation when she saw the tiny bleached white bones of last night's Copper scattered beneath it.

She turned to the cages lining two of the workshop's walls and smiled. What excellent timing! The four inch Ebon sprite was working away, pounding her cock into the Snowflake she was now sharing a cage with. Lily stood and watched as the event drew closer to its preordained conclusion. Lily was pleased to see that the Snowflake hadn't lost her erection. She hadn't spent her genetic material yet! That meant she also still retained the full reserves of her honeypot as well! Was the Ebon purposely preparing a delicacy for her?

"Take it, you pasty runt!" The Ebon gasped as her ramming cock distended the belly of the sprite one quarter her size. "Take my clone!"

The Snowflake could only moan, locked in the unbreakable grip of her orgasmic paralysis. Lily knelt and watched, eyes level with the cage. The Ebon was holding the much smaller Snowflake by the hips, thrusting her onto the lovely dark cock, instead of ramming herself into the gasping writhing broodmare. It was a pure delight to behold!

Suddenly the Ebon gave a triumphant cry. Lily watched as the Snowflake's belly began to pulse and grow visibly larger as the Ebon emptied her season's supply of genetic material into the helpless sprite. With a sigh the Ebon pulled out when her ejaculation finally ended. The Snowflake's inner labia automatically clamped tightly shut once the member had left her body. The large volume of fluid was now trapped within her body for at least the next twelve hours, insuring that there was no possible way she could avoid carrying an Ebon's clone! That is if someone didn't desire to taste a pure delicacy available only during rutting season!

"Now I'll partake of your honey, little one!" The Ebon gloated as she threw the Snowflake face first on the cage floor.

"No, I, I won't let you!" The Snowflake cried weakly, post orgasmic lethargy making her words meaningless. "You, you won't get my honey!"

"Little fool, there's nobody to stop me!"

Lily laughed. "That's where you're wrong, Ebon!"

Opening the cage, Lily grabbed the four inch Ebon and closed her hand around the struggling sprite. "No! You gave her to me!" she shouted as the hand yanked her from the cage. "Wait, stop! You can't eat me! I'm too big for you to swallow!"

Lily laughed. "I think I can do something about that!" Holding the sprite securely, she placed just her head into her mouth. Carefully pursing her lips around the sprite's neck, Lily began to suck. The glorious taste of honey instantly splashed onto her tongue as the lowered pressure in her oral cavity forced the Ebon to simply spew the precious fluid out of both orifices!

Catching a movement out of the corner of her eye, Lily did something she would live to regret. The bloated Snowflake was struggling to stand up, fluttering her wings to try and make an escape! Pulling the now two inch Ebon from her mouth, she carelessly tossed the sprite aside. It struck the wall and dropped motionless to the floor behind Goldie's box. "Where do you think you're going?" she asked the lovely pale sprite with the swollen tummy.

"Leave me be!" the sprite cried, as she beat her wings frantically. She was still too weary from losing her honey after being pummeled by the huge (to her) Ebon cock. She couldn't get airborne with the added weight of fluid trapped within her sore and swollen womb. She let out a scream when the huge thumb and index finger captured her wings between them. "You're a Snowflake! The room is full of sprites representing the other races! Let me go!"

Lily let her go, just as soon as she thrust the tiny struggling beauty between her lips and pursed them tightly together! She couldn't just swallow this one down. Gently moving her tongue in a slow circular pattern, she listened carefully to the panicked whimpers from within her mouth.

"No, no!" The Snowflake squealed as the huge tongue slithered slowly all over her trapped body. Her panic grew! She had only heard of this, and now she was experiencing it from the wrong end! The giant was seeking her cock with the tip of her tongue! The giant was trying to align the honey sipping hole with the head of her cock! "Stop it! You can't! I, I don't want this!" It didn't matter what she wanted! The head of her swollen cock suddenly slipped into the honey extracting hole! She couldn't help herself! The tongue was not erect. This meant that the tiny puckered undilated opening was scaled just right for her itty-bitty erection! It felt so much like her cherished long ago memories of the only pussy her cock had every entered that she couldn't help herself! Trapped in the giant mouth, he hips began thrusting!

Lily stood perfectly still. She didn't want to risk dislodging her tiny guest! The Snowflake was performing intercourse in her tongue! It felt so very strange having her tongue's honey hole raped, but the perversity was thrilling!

"Creator, give me the strength to resist!" the Snowflake cried in her moist dark prison. She couldn't stop herself! It felt too good to finally be fucking someone after years, that even knowing what was going to happen when she finally ejaculated wasn't enough to stop her frantic movements! "No, oh please no!" she wailed as muscles within her began to tense. She thrust harder, her bottom slamming against the back side of teeth hard as granite while her rutting grew more wildly erratic. Her arms tried to grip the slimy surface of the tongue tighter as she threw back her head and cried out. Body shaking, her cock throbbed within the snug warm opening. She was emptying herself into a tongue!

Eyes opening wide, Lily was amazed at the intensity of the flavor when the Snowflake exploded! Genetic material didn't taste as good as honey, but it sure did come in at a close second if you had it deposited fresh like this!

Once the delightful spasms in her tongue had subsided, Lily's cheeks went concave as she pursed her lips tighter and started sucking on the writhing sprite in her mouth. Once again the wondrous taste of honey bathed her tongue!

One hand clamped over her mouth, while the other tried to cover the orifice at the base of her skull, the sprite was powerless to stop her honey from gushing forth! It flowed between her fingers no matter how she tried to hold it back! She was dwindling! She opened her mouth to scream, but that only let the honey gush unchecked from between her trembling lips! The tongue was moving. It was pushing her! It was positioning her between the teeth! The pressure between the molars increased on her distended belly. The labia wouldn't relax! The fluid wasn't draining out under the terrible pressure! White hot pain filled her as the bloated womb finally burst and the tightly stretched flesh of her belly ruptured!

When Lily suddenly tasted genetic material again, she lost no time. She didn't want to spoil the taste with torn and ruptured internal organs like she did yesterday! With a mighty gulp, she swallowed the mostly intact dying Snowflake and sighed. "That was wonderful! I'll have to set up a few more next time!"

Looking around, Lily didn't see the Ebon sprite anywhere. "I hope Iris doesn't notice I grabbed a big one." She said softly as she opened another Snowflake's cage and captured the terrified screaming occupant. "I better stick to the little ones from now on!"

Lily did. When Iris finally joined a few minutes later, she had happily eaten five more sprites. She wasn't even consciously aware of it, but despite her vow not to think about Snowflakes, she had only consumed pale white sprites sharing her own beautiful features.

Iris eyed the six open and empty cages with a crooked grin. "Somebody sure enjoyed my generosity, I see." Yawning, she put her hands on the back of her head and arched her back as she stretched.

"I just took the little ones. "Lily said, before the breath was nearly stolen from her. Cock iron hard and ram-rod straight, Iris was thrusting her magnificent chest upward as she sensually worked the kinks out after a long night on her cot. Lily drank in the sight of her sibling. The well rounded curves that gave all Snowflakes an almost plump look inflamed her soul. Those wide hips were perfect for birthing clones into the world. The huge breasts would produce plenty of milk for the crèche of any clone she may be forced to deliver.

Iris turned to inspect her Hunter plant. Lily had to force her hands to stay away from her throbbing cock! Long corn silk hair the color of summer sunshine swayed and brushed enticingly against the beautiful flawless pale skin of her sibling's bottom. Lily's fingertips nearly burned with the desire to touch fondle and kneed those large firm round orbs!

Turning back, Iris smiled. "I guess you're raring to go. Please dear sibling, be careful! Keep in mind our dwindling numbers, and be sure to plant your clone well!" She pointed to the cages. "Look and heed the lesson these two hundred and twelve sprites are displaying. Half are a fairly even mix of Copper, Ebon and Golden sprites on this wall. The other one hundred and five are all Snowflakes! What does seeing our kind in cages tell you?"

Lily laughed. "It tells me that it's now an even one hundred Snowflakes." She couldn't help a dainty belch.

"How can you so casually eat them?" Iris looked a little oddly at her sibling. "How could you eat Snowflakes? They used to be just like us." She shook her head. "Never mind, I'm sure I don't want to know! Just promise me that you will be careful!"

Lily smiled, nearly lost in the beautiful periwinkle eyes of her own genotype as she stared at the lovely snowflake features of button nose, full red lips, and apple cheeks that so exactly mirrored her own identical face. "Oh, I plan on being successful today; you can count on it, Iris dear!"

"Good!" Iris cheered. "I'm sure I will be ready to set the final phase of my plan into operation after two more rutting seasons have passed. I have three Snowflake farmer-botanists I can trust with secrecy once I determine the final formulation and dosage of the medicine. They swear that within weeks of me giving them the formula, they'll be ready with bulk amounts of any needed plant extract. I'll be able to manufacture enough pills to fortify every Snowflake in the city against carrying a clone! Others are waiting for the needed formulae and chemicals to create pills to induce pre-rutting season erections in us all one month before the estimated start of the third rutting season after this one!" She picked up her treasured file of bound handwritten notations and waved it in the air. It's all in here! The ancients have provided me with the key to make Snowflakes rule this world!"

Lily wasn't really listening. Iris was beautiful in her excitement! Face flush, breasts and cock swaying as she moved, it was all Lily could do to keep herself in check! She had to get out before she lost her self control and broke both law and taboo! "Have no fear. I will be extremely careful!" She headed for the doorway out of the workroom, intending to leave and find herself a Golden to impregnate.

Iris grabbed her sibling's hand and held her back. "Lily, you must be careful! I want you at my side when Snowflakes take dominion of Faeruhn, not sitting in some crèche with a hugely swollen belly! Don't stray far from the boarders! If you can't find an easy score, come back and expel your own issue in safety!"

The warmth of Iris's hand seemed to enter her arm and flow throughout her entire body. She spoke without thinking. "Iris, I need an edge. Since you aren't venturing out to rut, and will stroke yourself into issuing forth your genetic material, it's just going to be wasted." She paused. "You, um, you could gift it to me. The added energy reserve I would receive by drinking it could make all the difference!"

Iris's bright smile betrayed the complete trust she had in her sibling. "Forgive me for not suggesting it myself. While not as invigorating as honey, the fluids of Faeruhnite genetic material do have a measurable stimulant nature. Granting you my seed can't risk any further loss of stature on my part, so of course you may consume it!" The lovely pale face went pink. "First, there is something I have heard whispers of, and wish to try."

Moving towards the cages, Iris selected a three inch Ebon sprite. "You shouldn't risk this, since you're going to be rutting. Since my seed will only end up in your stomach, cross contamination will not be a problem. If you tried what I'm about to do, it's conceivable that your victim would produce other then a Snowflake clone."

The Ebon struggled. Her lovely dark skin contrasted beautifully with the snow white hand that gripped her. "What are you doing to me, Snowflake demon?" she spat. "Your damn plant is well fed, and you gave each and every one of us your sappy little speech on how you never consume sprites!"

"Hush now Mahogany!" Iris grinned. "I'm not going to hurt you. In fact, I think you'll rather like it!"

"My name is Onyx, you pale cunt! Mahogany was the sprite your cursed sibling drained of honey, and then tossed aside like the unwanted rind of a fruit!"

"Lily?' Iris asked with a frown. "I said leave the bigger ones alone!"

"Sorry about that." Lily grinned. "I didn't eat her. I think she fell behind Goldie's box. With a little luck she didn't die when she smashed into the wall."

"Oh well. Don't worry about it. I can always trap more. They're easier to get once rutting season is over and they come out of hiding." The sprite in her hand squirmed harder as she tried to escape. Iris tightened her grip, and gave her fist a little shake. "Cut it out. What I'm about to do should make you very happy!"

Dizzy from the vigorous shake, Onyx tried to bite the hand that held her. Iris was an old hand at handling her specimens and the sprite could do no harm. She screamed in rage "I will only be happy if you remove the bars from the shutters and let me fly out of the window!"

"Sorry, but I'll need all the sprites and fairies I can get in just a few short weeks." She lifted the struggling Ebon to her face.

"No, you said you don't eat us!" Onyx screamed as the huge pouty red lips drew nearer.

"I'm not going to eat you, stupid!" Iris extended her tongue and gently began licking the rigid cock protruding from between her middle and ring finger.

"No, don't waste it!" The sprite cried as the tongue slathered over her erection. "Let me seed a Snowflake sprite! Hell, I bet I could even seed a fairy! Please don't waste my genetic material in your mouth!"

"Not in my mouth, in any case." Iris giggled once she had the dark penis glistening with a thick coating of saliva.

"Oh Blessed Creator above!" Lily gasped when she realized what her sibling was going to attempt. Her cock grasped in one hand, Iris began trying to stuff the Ebon's erect penis into the opening of her urethra with the other!

Grunting, the Snowflake managed to thread the Ebon's stiff thick cock into her own penis. It was sized almost perfectly, and just stretched her urethra a little bit with its width. "That, that feels really strange, but it's kind of soothing too." She murmured as she began forcing the writhing sprite to fuck the offered hole.

"Stop this!" Onyx screamed as incredible snug warmth enveloped her virgin cock. "I, I don't want my first seeding to be wasted inside a prick! Please, don't do this!"

Iris sighed as she slipped the cock in and out of her pee hole. "See what I mean, Lily? After she blows her load, I, I'll just harmlessly ejaculate her fluid back out once I reach my own orgasm. If you tried this and then claimed a victim, Ebon genetic material would be forced out ahead of yours. You'd run the very real risk of inflicting a sprite clone onto your conquest. It's not that I give a damn what humiliation some other race would have to endure, it's just that even with my plan nearing completion, we have to insure as many Snowflake clones as possible get produced each and every rutting season!"

Iris was rapidly beginning to enjoy having her cock stimulated from the inside out. Her penis was starting to issue its lubrication. This made the snug fitting sprite prod move all the better within the tube of her urethra. The nearly inch long spike felt so very nice as it plunged repeatedly into her swollen cock-head. She wished the sprite were a little bigger. How would it feel if the cock could travel deeper, and spread her a tight urethra a little more? Legs feeling a little wobbly, she had to sit down before she risked falling!

Lily felt her heart pound beneath her quivering breasts as she watched the perversity of Iris making a sprite fuck her cock. "Have no fears about me." She said huskily as she watched her sibling gracefully sit on the floor while rapidly stroking Onyx's cock in and out of her pee-hole. She dropped to her knees and stared at the sprite, laughing gleefully at the look of pleasure and shame on that pretty little face.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.