Set Fire to the Rain - Cover

Set Fire to the Rain

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My best friend, Karen, discovers that the 'protein' diet really works...if you're blowing an Energy Wizard. I find out that I'm an Energy Wizard and all the other Wizards in the world kind of want me dead. By the way, sex fuels my magical engine!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Magic   Paranormal   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The rest of the weekend couldn't have been better. Actually, it could have, but at the time I didn't realize it because blowjobs are fucking awesome! What could be better, right? Duh!

Karen more than fulfilled her promise when I kept her alive in the game. She blew me when we finished playing and again before we went to sleep. I woke up to Karen stroking my morning wood. She tongued my testicles as her hands jacked me to the first orgasm of the day.

At the end of the weekend, I didn't want her to leave! I could have stayed over at her apartment, but her mom wasn't as absent as my dad. I didn't see how it could work because I wanted more head. The mom in the next room sort of freaked me out! I was so happy it was summer when Karen came over the next day to swim in my pool ... and blow me while I sat on the edge.

Karen got me over not doing anything at her apartment pretty quickly. Cathy letting her daughter stay over at a boy's house was a one-time deal because of how bad the argument between Karen and me had been. I really liked head before I fell asleep and as the first thing in my day so I learned to deal with getting blown while Cathy was in the apartment. The chance of getting caught by a parent made it more exciting too.

I was in hog heaven! And then Karen crushed me.

I'd noticed some changes in Karen. Her skin was clearing up, and I thought she might be losing weight. Four weeks after the first blowjob, she joined a martial arts school and made me join with her. She also went on a very strict diet. I knew I couldn't do anything about the martial arts classes, even when she loved it and decided WE had to join two other schools because they taught different styles. But the food thing sucked! I thought Cathy would kill the whole thing. Unfortunately, she supported her daughter to the hilt. It was the last time I saw any junk food in their house. Taking a step further, Cathy joined a gym and got serious about losing weight too.

Cathy Johnson was a couple of inches shorter than Karen but bigger (fatter). I'd heard the diet talk many times, but Karen's dedication this time inspired her mom.

Three martial arts classes a day! I nearly died!

I might have been described as lanky if I hadn't been short. My athletic prowess couldn't fill a thimble. About the only thing I had going for me was my metabolism, which seemed to run at super-speed. No matter how much I ate, I couldn't gain weight.

Three martial arts classes a goddamn day! I FUCKING nearly died!

The only reason I didn't die was because I found a different martial arts school that taught aikido across the street from Karen's Tae Kwon Do school. It didn't have to do with aikido being easier or anything--Karen couldn't watch me every second if we were in different buildings. I also avoided the second martial arts class by going to the gym with Cathy. I faked my way through a few thousand miles of spin classes! And I have two words about yoga--child's pose.

Karen was very different about the blowjobs at her apartment. She liked her room to be completely dark. I couldn't see her, and she couldn't see me. We also slept that way. At my house, she didn't care. I guess her mom's presence freaked her out a little too. To be honest, I liked the darkness so I set up my room with blinds and curtains that killed the outside light. I bought the same stuff for Karen; she appreciated a lot more than I thought it deserved--not that I complained about being blown three times in a row without break.

Being completely in the dark gave me bad ideas! Not really bad ideas, just thoughts about things Karen said I couldn't do.

The first time I went overboard was in the middle of the night. She had woken me up by rubbing my dick with her hand. As soon as she felt me harden, she pulled down my underwear and sucked my cock into her mouth. She went slowly: popping me out of her mouth, licking up and down my length, and then sucking me in slow and deep. It went on like that for a while. Her head moved up and down; she took me deep; she did quick shallow strokes; she let me out of her mouth and massaged my balls with her hands. I was going fucking crazy!

I lost it when I felt my dick go in deeper than ever before. Without thinking, I grabbed her head and thrust up with my hips. No doubt! I was in her throat! It felt fantastic! My hips dropped, and I pushed up again. She made no noise or protest. Her hands grabbed my hips. I knew it was permission. She wanted me to fuck her face! Grabbing two fistfuls of hair, I pulled her up. Pulling her face back down, I thrust up. She did something, which made it feel like she was forcing me deeper. I wanted to thrust again, but I couldn't! Holding her face against my crotch, I exploded down her throat.

The next morning, it was back to the normal blowjob, but I couldn't get what happened out of my mind. Cathy and Karen had a massive row! It was obvious they wanted to throw down something fierce and held back because I was in the apartment. The rare weekend that my dad spent at home gave me the perfect excuse to get out of their way and do some thinking about what happened in the bedroom.

Karen came over in the afternoon. She seemed unsure of herself in my room.

"You liked it last night," she said. "More than usual."

I shrugged.

Karen looked frustrated. She stomped to my dresser drawer and pulled out my favorite porn DVD. Putting it in the player, she fast-forwarded it to the scene with the woman on her knees.

"This is what you like!" she told me.

"Karen, we don't have to do anything," I said.

Yeah! Neither one of us believed a word of it either!

Without speaking to me, she turned and watched the scene. When it ended, she went back to the being and watched it again. I found a steel bar in my shorts.

"I'm going to go for a swim," I said when she started the scene for the third time.

"You want to do that to me," she said, staring into my eyes. "It's what you think of women."

"It doesn't have anything to do with women," I protested. "I just like ... I mean..."

"You like being in charge," she said thoughtfully.

"I let you drive my car!"

Karen always had to drive, control the radio, and yell at silver-haired old ladies for driving too slow. I picked every restaurant we ate at, every movie we watched, and every concert we went to. Karen only cared about driving, controlling the radio, and yelling at silver-haired old ladies for driving too slow. Granted--I had a nice car with a great stereo system, but I didn't understand her prejudice against old ladies.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.