Meeting My Master - Cover

Meeting My Master

Copyright© 2012 by Amasterfound

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a true account of my first meeting with my master. It isn't perfect, but it is a hell of a good time.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys  

I woke up earlier the next morning than I had in a long time, but I lay there wrapped in his arms, enjoying the feel of him. I tried to fall asleep again, but it was no use, as I had too much on my mind after my dreams came true last night. I eased out of bed and looked at the clock; it read five am and here in Arizona it was already daylight! Dan seemed peaceful while asleep and I did not have the heart to wake him up, though I wanted to talk to him about what was going on. I opened up the curtains and looked out at the beautiful mountains in the background.

As I viewed the scenery, I thought of the mess in which I had left my life back at home! I had finally divorced my husband, but he was not happy about it! He was not ready to move on. He had repeatedly called me, wanting to know why I left him and whom I saw. How could I make him understand that we were too different: that he was not what I needed, nor was I what he needed?

After five years of being married to him, four years of fighting, and begging for help, I finally gave up. I wanted to move on. I found the man more suited to me. I turned around and watched Dan sleep. All I wanted was to stay right here. Alas, I knew that come Monday, I had to go back and start fighting to keep what was mine.

However, I knew that I would lose. He had friends on his side, but I had none on mine. I would have to give up my car, since his friend had co-signed for me, and she wanted no part of me since I had left him. I could have taken it to court, but I didn't feel like fighting them. I just wanted to move on and find another vehicle.

I turned to look at the mountain again. Maybe I could move out here. He could move to Texas, but I couldn't ask him to move away from his family! There was the fact that I had a daughter back in Texas, too, although she lived with her aunt. How could I move away from her? These were the crucial years of her life! I simply knew that I wanted to be with him. As I stood there in the buff, his voice interrupted me from my thoughts.

"Baby doll, what's wrong? Why can't you sleep?" Dan asked me.

"I keep thinking of how much I've fucked up my life. How am I going to fix it?" I answered.

"You haven't 'fucked it up'. You've made some mistakes, but so have I. So has 'asshole'! His blunder was to take you for granted and treat you like shit. If he'd treated you as you deserve, he'd still have you. Of course, I have selfish reasons to be glad that he didn't, since it means I have you instead. Anyway, you're human," he replied.

"I just don't know what to do. I've started over so many times. How am I going to do it again? I am tired of starting over. I feel lost. One way or another, everybody I care about leaves my life. I'm afraid that you will one day, too. I just want to grow old in one place," I responded, wiping tears from my eyes.

I turned around, trying not to let him see me crying. It made me feel weak and I didn't want him to see me like that. It just made me feel even smaller.

"That's not gonna happen, baby! I love you more than that. You're special to me. You treat me so well. You've been there for me when no one else has been there for me. Come here. Are you crying?" he asked me.

"A little, dear. I don't want you to see me crying," I said, staying put.

"Come here," Dan urged me.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I was just upset and didn't want you to see me this way. Forgive me, please?"

"Yes, I understand that you're troubled," he pointed out.

"Thank you," I said, looking down at my feet.

Dan instructed me, "I want you to lie down on the bed now."

That was the first signal that we were back in D/s mode.

"Yes, Master," I obeyed.

I lay on my belly, while he spread my cheeks and played with my ass. He rimmed me for several minutes, making me squirm again. I moaned, begging him to fuck me there. He got the lube off the nightstand. Dan then applied it to my ass and his cock, before starting to fuck it.

"Goddamn it, your ass is very tight! " he gasped.

"Oh, yes! Go easy until I get used to your cock!" I begged him.

"Alright, I will," he assured me.

After I adjusted to his size, I told him that he could speed up now. I also milked his cock.

"Damn! Are you milking me?" he demanded.

"I'm just trying to make you feel better, honey," I answered him mischievously.

"If I 'feel' any 'better', I'll fucking cum already!" he groaned.

I started playing with myself, while he increased the rhythm of his penetration. I got close to cumming, and so did Dan, by the swelling of his cock in my ass. After about another ten minutes, I had a powerful orgasm. This caused my butt to tighten even harder around his dick, milking his pole painfully.

"I'm gonna cum now!" he exclaimed as he shot his load off in my ass.

Dan collapsed immediately. I could feel his cock softening in my ass. He pulled out and we turned over onto our sides with me facing him. I lay my head on his chest and drifted off into a brief nap.

When I woke up next, he had been watching me sleep. I protested against getting up. I am by no means a morning person! I'd be perfectly happy if the day started out at three in the afternoon instead of eight in the morning. However, my stomach growled, letting me know it was time to get up and eat. Dan heard my stomach growling and told me it was time to have breakfast. Then we'd walk to the mall. Today was more about getting to know each other than role-play.

We walked down to the hotel dining room and ate their breakfast buffet special. I watched him eat and thought about what it would be like to do this all of the time. Oh, what heaven that would be, I told myself. I had finally found my soul mate. Before I met him, I stopped believing in soul mates.

"Okay, what's on your mind now? You look like a condemned woman having her last meal," he teased me.

"I thought about how wonderful it would be to be 'condemned' to spend the rest of my life with you!" I returned his teasing with a touch of sarcasm.

"Be careful what you wish for, Dora. You might get it for seventy more years! You have said that you plan to outlive your great-grandmother and she lived until a hundred," Dan winked at me.

"And ... that's a problem how?" I retorted.

"Well, if it's not one for you, I have no complaints. Just thought I'd warn you, while you still have a chance," Dan grinned.

"I still don't see a problem! Are you trying to get rid of me or something? If so, just tell me now," I teased him.

"Not no, but, HELL NO! How many redheaded country gals am I going to find out here to be my wife and cook the best Southern food around? I still want to sample your chicken-fried steak with homemade mashed potatoes and corn on the side. Glad to know that there isn't a problem at all," he exclaimed.

"Is that the only reason that you want me to be your wife?" I picked on him.

"Now, now, don't put words in my mouth. That's very naughty of you to twist what I said. You knew what I meant," he pretended to scold me and tried to keep a straight face.

I just ignored that last comment and asked him, "Are you ready to go yet? I want to see this mall that you mentioned so much."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.