Dads and Daughters on Vacation - Cover

Dads and Daughters on Vacation

Copyright© 2012 by Daddy Jack

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Single dads Ted and Mark take their daughters on vacation together. Amber and Stephanie notice that their lonely dads are often sporting erections, especially when playing with them in the pool. Neither girl wants her father to be lonely (or horny), so they decide to lend a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

The next morning indeed brought a new day, and a new way of life for the daddy and daughter couples. First and foremost, all pretense was gone. Behind closed doors, Mark and Stephanie, and Ted and Amber acted like 2 real couples. Of course, they were 2 couples that believed in swapping the women back and forth.

Once the girls knew they officially "belonged" to their daddies, they became the instigators again. Stephanie and Amber poured on the flirtation in a big way. They were constantly walking around their hotel suite naked, standing in front of the windows half dressed, sitting on their dad's or their uncle's lap in nothing but panties, and so on.

The only thing that stopped the constant fucking was the fact that the girls did both get their period as they assured their dads they would. While the dads were disappointed that the girls wouldn't be climbing on top of them for a few days, they were quite relieved that their daughters' cycles had begun. And they resolved to take birth control seriously moving forward.

However, the girls didn't leave their lovers high and dry. There were plenty of hand-jobs, blow-jobs and tit-jobs (the tit-jobs were mostly from Amber) to go around. Amber and Stephanie even took their flirtation into high gear when they were on the attractions at the parks. They didn't enter a single dark tunnel without reaching for their dad's or their uncle's cock.

"Stephanie," Ted said quietly after she had gotten particularly playful on a roller coaster, "you have to be careful Honey. I almost..." He looked around to make sure no one could hear him. "I almost blew my load!"

"Would that be so bad Uncle Ted?" Stephanie asked with a huge smile on her face.

"Well, the cumming would be great. But I have khaki shorts on Steph. I'd be walking around with a huge stain for at least an hour."

With a twinkle in her eye and a shy smile, Stephanie leaned to Ted and whispered in his ear.

"Then I'll have to blow you instead and keep it all in my mouth!"

For the next half hour Ted had to keep his hat in front of his crotch to hide the erection Stephanie had caused but not relieved.

One of Amber's favorite ways to tease her Uncle Mark was to lift her shirt and bra when certain rides snapped pictures of the riders. Many girls played this little game, so there were people scanning the pictures before they were posted so they could pull out the ones with exposed tits. But, if the people scanning the pictures missed it, which they did sometimes, the image of Amber with her big breasts exposed would come available for everyone else who had been on the ride to see.

She did this most often when it had been Mark she was sitting next to on the ride. When the images made it through, they were met at first by gasps and points at the screens, followed by smiles at Amber and dirty looks at Mark for being the kind of father who wasn't scolding his daughter (even though he was only her "uncle"), upon committing such a shameless act.

The girls pulled another little teasing stunt on one of their adventures on a water ride with both dads. Before going on, the girls went into a bathroom, and when they came out they were wearing only fairly long white t-shirts, skimpy panties (they had finished their periods), and flip-flops on their feet. They stowed the rest of their clothes in a rented locker, to be retrieved later.

​Their dads didn't realize what their daughters were up to until they went through the first big water splash. It was then immediately apparent that the cotton shirts the girls had on were thin, and suddenly mostly transparent. Mark and Ted were sitting across from the girls and their eyes widened when they saw four very visible breasts, 2 quite large, and 2 very perky and small (but still very easy to see. To add to the scandal, there were 4 other people on their raft, and they all had a clear view of Stephanie and Amber's tits.

When the ride was done, most people in the line going into the ride were staring at the girls as they walked out. When the dads had a little space to be able to talk to the girls, they pulled them aside.

"What are you two doing?" Mark said, feeling fairly agitated.

"What happened to your clothes?" Ted added. "Why don't you have bras on? Or at least bikini tops?" He paused and looked the girls up and down. "You don't even have bikini BOTTOMS on!"

"Do you have nothing but panties under those shirts?"

The answer was obvious. Amber and Stephanie smiled and giggled.

"It's not a big deal!" Amber said. "We were just having fun."

"We like to see you two embarrassed," Stephanie added. "Your faces are all red!"

"Look you two ... seriously. Where are your clothes?" Mark asked.

"In a locker ... somewhere," Amber replied.

"Girls," Ted said, "you have to get them and put them back on."

"I thought you liked our tits, Uncle Ted," Stephanie replied.

"Funny," Mark said. "You know we love them, girls. That's not the point. The point is that you'll get kicked out of the park! They won't let you walk around like that."

"You're ridiculous!" Stephanie said to her dad.

"I'm not ridiculous, Steph. They have a dress code and they enforce it."

But the girls would hear none of it. They decided their fathers were being squares, and soon they scampered off on their own, telling Mark and Ted that they would see them at the appointed meeting place in an hour or so. And off they went.

Not 15 minutes later, Mark's cell phone rang. He saw it was Stephanie calling.

"Hi Honey, are you lost already?"

"Um ... no Daddy. We're uh..."

"What is it, Steph? What's up?"

"I'm sorry, Dad. You were right."

"What are you talking about?"

​"You were right, about what we were wearing."

"What do you mean? What happened? Where are you?"

Ted was trying to figure out what was happening, Mark was giving him signals to hold on.

"We're at the security office, by the front of the park. Can you and Uncle Ted come here and get us, Daddy?"

"Well, do you at least have your clothes to put on?"

"They wouldn't let us get them! We told them we were just playing around and that we would go and put our clothes back on, but they wouldn't let us do that."

"Fine, Steph. Don't worry, we'll be there ... I don't know ... as soon as we can find it. We won't be long."

"Thanks, Dad."

"Just as we thought," Mark said to Ted. "They got picked-up by security for their outfits, and we need to go and get them."

"We'll probably all get thrown out," Ted replied.

"Maybe. But we're going home tomorrow anyway.

"True. What a couple of little brats."

"No shit," Mark replied. "Hey ... I have an idea..."

Mark suggested to Ted that as a small payback for the the girls, they let them stay with park security for a bit and not go and get them immediately. Ted thought the plan was hilarious and he immediately agreed.

The dads let a full half hour go by before wandering to the front of the park to locate the security office. When they finally found the fairly well hidden hallway leading to the office, they were surprised to see the girls coming toward them, escorted by an somewhat intense looking man in a uniform.

"Dad!" Stephanie called out as soon as she saw Mark.

"Daddy!" Amber shouted.

It was immediately evident that the girls shirts had mostly dried, making their breasts no longer visible to all but the most observant eyes. Ted and Mark noticed that the girls seemed to be in surprisingly good spirits after having been "incarcerated." Before they could say anything to their daughters, the security officer spoke to them.

"Gentlemen, are these girls your daughters?" he asked sternly.

"Uh ... yes they are, officer," Ted said.

"We're sorry officer, they just..." Mark started to add, before being interrupted by the officer.

"Do you gentlemen realize that we have a dress code in the park ... in all the parks on the ​property?"

"Yes, we do," Ted replied. "Our daughters just..."

"You should keep a closer eye on these lovely young ladies, both of you."

Mark and Ted didn't quite understand why the officer would refer to the girls as, "lovely young ladies." Even though they were unarguably quite lovely, it didn't sound like something a security guard would say. They were then shocked when the girls each gave the officer a big hug, and even a kiss on the cheek.

"We'll make sure they do a better with us, Tommy," Amber said.

Both dads then looked more closely at the officer's name tag and saw that his first initial was in fact T. Apparently he had become "Tommy" to the girls.

"Yeah, Tommy. What are we supposed to do with them?" Stephanie chimed in with a chuckle.

As they had both become accustomed to doing, both dads stood with their mouths open, wondering what they had missed.

The girls then each gave Tommy a peck on the cheek, after which he smiled at them, and scowled at the dads one last time before disappearing back down the hidden hallway. As soon as he had gone in and closed the door, the girls looked at each other, mouths agape, and started howling with laughter.

"Can you even believe that?" Amber exclaimed.

"NO ... WAY! That did NOT just happen!" Stephanie replied.

"What?" Ted inquired. "Amber, Steph, WHAT happened?"

"Why did they let you out?" Mark asked. "I thought we had to come and talk to somebody."

The girls laughed out loud some more before replying.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.