Dads and Daughters on Vacation - Cover

Dads and Daughters on Vacation

Copyright© 2012 by Daddy Jack

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Single dads Ted and Mark take their daughters on vacation together. Amber and Stephanie notice that their lonely dads are often sporting erections, especially when playing with them in the pool. Neither girl wants her father to be lonely (or horny), so they decide to lend a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

This time the dads led the girls by the hand into the bedroom. To this point in time, Amber and Stephanie had been the aggressors, but what Ted and Mark had both heard loud and clear from their daughters was, "we want to belong to you." They correctly took that to mean that the girls wanted to be taken.

The girls had been sharing one of the 2 queen-size beds in their room, but for the moment, each dad took his little girl to a separate bed. Mark picked Stephanie up and laid her down in front of him. Ted sat on the edge of the other bed and had Amber stand before him.

Each took their time removing their daughter's beautiful undergarments, kissing things as they were uncovered, and talking softly in the process.

"Steph Sweetheart," Mark said, "I can't believe I'm gonna be with you like this. I love you so much. And oh my ... look at those perfect breasts of yours. Ohhhh, Honey..."

"Kiss 'em Dad. I've been wanting to have your mouth on my tits so bad."

"Oh Sweetie, your nipples..."

"You like 'em?"

"Stephanie, they're just so beautiful. I didn't realize they were so..."

"Puffed up? I know. I think they're kinda weird sometimes."

"Oh Steph, they're just the most beautiful things I've ever seen."

Mark kissed each of his daughter's nipples, then ran the tip of his tongue over the tip of each swollen areola as his hand caressed the other breast.

Ted had unfastened the back of Amber's beautiful corset, watching her cleavage the whole time. Her large breasts fell into place as he pulled the garment forward from her body.

"Oh Amber ... you are so perfect," he said.

"Really, Dad?" she replied. "You're totally sure I'm not too fat or anything?"

"Amber, you are no such thing. You must be kidding. You're in great shape, you're strong, you're ... you're just perfect like I said. You have the most amazing curves a girl could have."

"Thank you, Dad."

Ted slipped his hands around his daughter's soft back and pulled her to him, placing his face between her boobs. Amber put her hands behind her head and pulled him into her cleavage. Ted ran his hands down her back and squeezed her ass as he reveled in her body. Soon both girls were naked and on their beds, with their dads who were then naked as well.

Both dads were seriously focused on exploring their daughter's bodies, but each also couldn't resist the occasional glance to the other bed to see how the other couple was getting along. Mark saw Ted kissing all over Amber's bottom. Ted witnessed Mark kissing down Stephanie's tight stomach, heading for home base. Mark loved seeing Ted sucking Amber's nipples. And Ted got a thrill seeing Mark throw his head back as Stephanie's mouth got near his rock hard erection.

​Still not feeling total confidence that their daughters knew what they were getting themselves into, both dads had to periodically check-in with them.

"Steph Sweetie," Mark said gently as his daughter softly stroked her face against his cock, "oohhhhhh Honey ... Steph, are you sure you want to ... OOOHHHHHHHHH fuuuuuuuuuck!"

Mark didn't get to finish his thought. All doubts about his daughter wanting to move forward were washed away as her lips touched the head of his engorged penis.

Ted was having the same thought, although his position with Amber was opposite of Mark's with Stephanie. It was Ted who was about to give the oral pleasure. He was kissing Amber's belly and pelvic area as she spread her legs under him, then began pushing his head in between.

"Amber Baby, is this what you ... are you're sure you're ready to..."

"Daddy," Amber whispered just loudly enough for him to hear, "please put your mouth on my pussy. Lick it, Daddy. I want your mouth so bad."

After a while both dads were spending time licking between their daughter's legs. Neither girl had had received that kind of attention before. In fact most of the sexual contact either girl had experienced focused largely on the boys or men they were pleasuring. Never had their bodies been explored the way their mature caring fathers were exploring. And neither could have imagined the level of ecstasy they would reach when their dads' mouths went to work on them.

Ted had pushed Amber's strong legs wide apart and he was running his lips and tongue over her entire vulva, over and over and over.

"MMMmmmmmmmdaaaaadyyyyyyyy..." the girl moaned from her orgasmic fog. "OooooooooooooAAAHHHHHHHH! Daddy! Ohhhh Daddy!"

Amber's voice grew louder as her father's tongue began sneaking below her soaking wet pussy to seek out her tight asshole.

At the same time Mark had turned Stephanie onto her stomach and was running his tongue up and down the crack of her very firm little bottom. Without words he encouraged her to spread her legs, which as a gymnast was something at which she was most adept, and to also raise her hips just a little off of the bed.

"Ohhhh Dad ... ohhhh Dad that feels sooooo good ... mmmmmmmmmm," she moaned and grunted as she writhed beneath her father's expert tongue. "What ... daddy ... what are you ... ohhh no wwwwwaaaaaaaayyyyyyyaahhooooooo..."

Coming from the other direction, Mark had reached the same thing Ted had just previously. He had found his daughter's very tight little asshole.

Neither girl had ever given much thought to their own back door, either being fucked there, or especially not being tongued there. But without either father inserting his manhood into his daughter, the girls now belonged completely to their daddies. The combination of immense love, huge desire to please them and long untapped expertise brought a level of Nirvana neither girl knew existed.

Without putting more than an outstretched tongue into the girls' holy holes, the dads brought them to multiple, intense orgasms. When they thought the girls could take no more, Mark and Ted ​removed themselves from their strategic perches, slithered up next to their girls and started kissing their faces, immediately sharing the abundant juices they had been swimming in for at least an hour. Both girls were limp from the pleasure they had experienced. They kissed their fathers deeply and instinctively, as neither of their brains were working terribly well at that moment. But their instincts were still very functional, and based on that, they were able to tell their dads what they wanted, needed, demanded next.

"Give it to me, Daddy, please..." Amber said to Ted as she opened her big eyes to look into his.

"Put it inside me, Daddy," Stephanie said, also looking her father eye-to-eye.

The dads had no more questions as to whether the girls were sure, or ready. They were both of those things, ten times over. They wanted to get fucked, by their dads. But one last question had been lurking. What about protection?

"Baby," Ted said to Amber, "are you like, um ... taking the pill?"

"No, I'm not Dad," she replied.

"Steph Honey?" Mark inquired.

"No, Dad."

Ted had already moved between Amber's legs, this time leading with his cock instead of his mouth. He had her legs spread again and he had started rubbing his pole back and forth across her very slippery pussy.

"Shit," Ted remarked.

"Girls," Mark said, "girls, we didn't even think of..."

"It's OK Dad," Stephanie said. "We talked all about it. They taught us in school that a girl can't get pregnant just before her period."

"And," Amber added, "we're both ready to get our period like, in one day, two at the most."

"Please don't stop now, Dad," Stephanie pleaded. "I have to be all yours, Daddy. Please, I won't get pregnant. I'm sure. It'll be fine."

"Yeah Daddy," Amber joined in, "we're sure we're both fine. Don't stop now, PLEASE. I have to, have to, HAVE TO have you inside me. Please?"

The dads gave each other a look and a shrug, both of which communicated something to the effect of: "Yeah right, like I could possibly stop now if I wanted to. Fertile or not, I'm going to fuck my little girl." And so they did.

Ted took his cock in his hand and started rubbing the glans up and down over Amanda's wet cunt.

"I don't know if I'm gonna be able to last very long the first time, Sweetheart."

"It's OK Dad. I don't care how long it lasts, especially if there's gonna be a NEXT time."

"I think there will Amber. I don't think you have to worry about ... ooohhhhhhh Honey..."

​Ted had entered his daughter for the first, but certainly not the last time.

"Oh yes, Daddy," Amber whispered. "Oh Daddy I love you so much."

"I love you sooooooooofuck," Ted groaned as he put his pole further into his little girl. "Sooo fucking much Honey."

Ted began moving back and forth, penetrating Amber a tiny bit more each time.

Mark and Stephanie weren't far behind. Mark realized how dripping wet his little girl's pussy was. He had tried out the 'slide between the pussy lips" technique that Mark had tried on Amber, and he almost blew his load before he even got inside. But he knew that wouldn't do. Stephanie wanted him inside, and inside he was going.

"Now, Dad, please ... pleeeeease," Stephanie pleaded.

"You want Daddy's cock, huh Sweetheart?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.