Dads and Daughters on Vacation - Cover

Dads and Daughters on Vacation

Copyright© 2012 by Daddy Jack

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Single dads Ted and Mark take their daughters on vacation together. Amber and Stephanie notice that their lonely dads are often sporting erections, especially when playing with them in the pool. Neither girl wants her father to be lonely (or horny), so they decide to lend a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

When Amber and Stephanie were alone in their bedroom in the hotel suite, they looked at each other, made goofy faces and laughed out loud.

"Ooohhhh!" Stephanie exclaimed. "What did we just do?"

"I know!" Amber replied. "That was insane! Can you believe we actually did it?"

"No ... way!"

"They were like, totally freaked out!"

"THEY were freaked out?" Stephanie said. "What about ME?"

"You did great, Steph. I didn't think you could pull it off!"

"I think we both ... pulled it off!"

The girls grabbed one another in a huge hug and erupted in laughter.

Once everyone was cleaned up and dressed for the evening, the girls insisted that their dads take them immediately to visit the nearest amusement park, where they spent the evening making one another act silly and dragging their fathers on one ride after another.

When they returned to their hotel late that night, everyone was exhausted, for more than one reason. The girls nonchalantly kissed both dads before heading off to the room they were sharing. Ted and Mark sat in the quiet living room to chat before heading off to their separate bedrooms.

"So, can we finally talk about what happened?" Mark asked.

"You mean, on the big roller coaster?" Ted replied with a snigger.

"Smart-ass. You know exactly what I mean. I couldn't get a read on either of the girls tonight. I don't know what they were thinking about what went on this afternoon."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I have no more idea than you why they did that this afternoon. But I will admit one thing. As much as I don't have a clue about why they did that to us, I can't stop thinking about it."

"Me too. I can't get my mind off it."

"They jerked us off, Mark. Our daughters ... jerked us off."

"Right, I was there, Ted. That's exactly what they did. Blew my fucking mind."

"I um ... Maybe I shouldn't ask. But I couldn't really, see what was going on with you and ... and Amber."

"No, I didn't see much of what you and Steph were doing either."

"I guess that's good, huh? It's probably good that we didn't really see our own daughter's ... you know?"

"You mean, that I didn't see my daughter remove her top and jerk your cock? And you didn't see your daughter take her top off and jerk my cock?"

​"Yeah, that's about it. Well, I saw both of them take their tops off, Mark."

"Yeah, I saw them both too. I saw your daughter's boobs, and my daughter's boobs."

"They were ... pretty nice, weren't they?"

"I hate to admit it Ted, but yes, they were. Amber had hers ... well, maybe you don't want to hear that."

"Did she wrap them around your dick, Mark? I only got a few glances, but that's what it looked like."

"Um, yes she did, Ted. I don't suppose Stephanie was really able to..."

"No, Stephanie's boobs are ... pretty beautiful, if you don't mind me saying so. But they're probably not big enough to..."

"You can say it, Ted. My daughters tits are perfect, but they're hardly big enough for a tit fuck."

This made both dads chuckle, and relieved a bit of the tension they were both feeling.

"No, probably not. But my daughter's are ... big enough, I guess, huh? Amber's tits are ... big enough for a tit fuck, right?"

"Y ... yeah, they are. Hell yes."

"It's OK, Mark. I'm OK if we talk about it. Are you OK?"

"Yeah, why not. OK Ted. I fucked Amber's tits. And it was incredible."

"I'll bet it was, Mark. I really didn't touch Stephanie's tits. But they're perfect. And it was ... it was fucking great, the way she jerked me off. I came all over myself."

"I uh ... I came all over Amber's neck, and between her boobs. Fuck, it was great."

"Glad we got that out of the way. So, what now?"

"What do you mean, what now, Ted?"

"Like, what now, with the girls? I mean, what do we do, what do we say to them?"

Mark pondered his friend's questions.

"Well, let me ask you this. Now that this totally bizarre, completely wrong, absolutely amazing thing has happened to us, what do you want now? I mean, if you could write the next chapter of whatever this little story is, what would happen next?"

"Good question," Ted replied. "You're right. It was all those things. Bizarre, wrong beyond belief, and fucking amazing. I guess if it were up to me, and there was no down-side to worry about, I would say, I want more. Does it bother you for me to say that I would like very much to do that again, and more, with Stephanie? Assuming the girls are wanting more, of course."

"It should bother the hell out of me, of course. But maybe because I want the same exact thing with Amber, it doesn't bother me at all. And what you said is a given ... only if the girls want to do that wild, crazy shit again. It's really up to them. But yeah, I want more too."

​"Good deal. We both want the same thing. Now, what the hell do we do about it?"

"Hell if I know, Man. But since we're being honest, I'll tell you what I'd like to do right now. I'm not going to do it, but I know what I wish I could do."

"What's that, Mark?"

"I'd like to slip into their room, slide in next to Amber, put my hands inside her night shirt, and press this fucking hard-on I'm sporting against her beautiful ass."

"You've got one too, huh? Yeah, just call me 'Woody.'" Both dads laughed quietly at Ted's remark. "Sounds right-on to me. I would get in the other side and do the same thing with Stephanie. I'd love to touch every inch of that tight little body."

Mark and Ted sat in silence for a time, both thinking the same thing, which was essentially, "How am I gonna be able to sleep when I'm so fucking horny?"

"Well, like you said, Ted ... since we're being honest, this is the thought that comes to my mind. Obviously we're not going to slip into bed with the girls. We don't know what the hell they're thinking about, and that might totally ruin everything ... whatever everything might be."

"Right, we can't do that."

"So, I figure either we can take our rods into our own bedrooms and jerk them to relieve the tension we're both feeling, so we can sleep. Or, we can take 'em out and do it right here, at the same time."

"Seriously, Ted? That's a pretty intense idea. I haven't done that around another guy since I was about the girls' age."

"We already blew our loads in the same room today at the hand of each others' daughter. So why not do it together again by our own hand? Might be fun."

"What the hell. How about if I turn the light off, though."

"Good idea."

Mark got up and turned off the light. The room was then illuminated only by the lights streaming in the window. Before sitting back down, Mark pulled his shorts and briefs down to his ankles and removed his shirt.

"Another good idea," Ted said. "I came all over my shirt today. I don't need to mess up another one."

Soon both men were back in their respective chairs, shorts at their feet, shirts tossed on the couch, and each with his own very hard dick in his hand.

"So you want more, do you?" Mark asked as he began massaging his own erection. "What do you want more of? More of my daughter's hands on your cock?"

"Absolutely," Ted replied as he took saliva from his mouth and rubbed it around his hard-on. "I want more of her hands, and I want to touch those sweet little tits. And I want to kiss them and suck them. Do you want to touch my daughter's big boobs some more?"

​"Hell yes. I want to kiss Amber's big tits too, and suck on 'em. Both girls have great bodies, in different ways, you know?"

"Totally. Steph has that gymnast body, like a dancer. Amber's a bigger girl, in a great way. She's so curvy, but really firm, too."

"I know. Why do you think I have hard-ons at home all the time? Seeing her walk around in her bra and panties ... in tight t-shirts with those big tits straining against the fabric ... fuck! This feels really good, Mark. You're sure you don't mind me talking about your daughter like that."

"It feels amazing, Ted. And no, I don't mind. I like hearing you talk about both of them. I'm totally turned on by Stephanie too. I never thought I'd admit that, especially with my cock in my hand. But I think she's so hot, even though she's my daughter."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.