House
Chapter 18: Several 'Oh Shits'

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 18: Several 'Oh Shits' - On an exploratory road trip to the east coast I found the perfect home in New Hampshire. Now, if I could buy it I'd be happy...If I could find someone to sell it...If I could find out who owns it...and what about the fine red lines surrounding the house when it's foggy? Why do most of the old men look alike and why are the women young, buxom, blond and beautiful. But, most of all, what casts the shadows on the windows?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Mystery   Spanking   Light Bond   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Slow   Nudism  

The high school football team was not at all happy with me. Neither was the basketball team, the baseball team, track team, cross country team, or chess, Drama, men's chorus or the male Mensa set (thankfully very small.)

On the other hand, the cheerleaders, women's chorus, the female Mensa group and the wallflowers thought I was wonderful. I'm an 12 year old, under five foot tall kid with an inch for every year ... and I knew how to use it!

If I'm really here and it's 1953, there are some things that are going to happen this year that I know about. I need a job, I'm going to need some money.

The bowling alley paid 10 cents a line for pin setters ... good setters got tips.

A paper route paid about 2 to 10 dollars a day depending on how many papers were delivered, plus the usual Christmas and birthday bonus.

Snow shoveling ... lawn mowing, apple picking, cherry picking, hay baling, weeding mint, harvesting assorted crops, babysitting, delivery boy ... I could do all those. I talked to my dad.

"Somebody get me my pills," he shouted. "David wants a job!"

"Very funny, daddy."

He laughed until I thought he might really need some. When he finally quit, he asked, "what for? Soda? Gum? Condoms?" He lost it again...

Remember? ... I have a bigger dick...

I mentioned that. He quit laughing and started grumbling, "yeah, yeah, yeah. Don't rub it in. What do you need?" as he fumbled in his pocket change, "50 cents?"

"Tell you what," I replied. "I'll make a bet with you. I pick the winner of the Kentucky Derby, and you set me up a stock market account with one thousand dollars in it."

"What happens if you're wrong?" Daddy loves the races.

"You choose."

"I choose? What does that mean?"

"What ever you set, I'll do it."

"You mean this?"

"I do."

"Does this have anything to do with Jezebel?"

"Yes."

He picked up the phone ... in 1953 we still had crank phones. He gave it a crank, the operator answered, Daddy said, "Give me Shorty's Barbershop, please." A pause..."Shorty? Charley. Derby odds please. To win. That much? Wow! I know it's two months away ... I know they don't have the field set yet. I want to place a bet. Gimmie a second."

He snapped his fingers. I took his legal pad and wrote: 1953 HORSE: Dark Star, JOCKEY: Hank Moreno, TRAINER: Eddie Hayward, OWNER: Cain Hoy Stable TIME: 2:02.00.

"Shorty? Yeah. Dark Star with Hank Moreno up. A grand." Daddy gives me a real hard look. "Gimmie odds on the time? 35 to one? A grand on 2:02 flat. I'll be in for my haircut Friday. Shorty, lay off on the bets ... you can't afford this one. Friday." He hung up.

"If you're right ... you just made 70 thousand dollars. I'm keeping five for the risk. Is 70 grand big enough for your stock market plunge? Can I ride along?

"David? You're different than you were before you got shot. You're more mature, even smarter than before, you're focused, getting better grades ... Hah! Better grades? Straight A's, I had to go see the principal ... you might have to retake your exams.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.