House
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On an exploratory road trip to the east coast I found the perfect home in New Hampshire. Now, if I could buy it I'd be happy...If I could find someone to sell it...If I could find out who owns it...and what about the fine red lines surrounding the house when it's foggy? Why do most of the old men look alike and why are the women young, buxom, blond and beautiful. But, most of all, what casts the shadows on the windows?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Mystery   Spanking   Light Bond   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Slow   Nudism  

"OH, GOD, THAT WAS FUN," said Julia, as she fell off sideways ... an audible pop as I dislodged.

She dragged me off to the shower while she sat on the throne. The bisque may taste great, but it produces a severe reaction in ones bowels. That woman can STINK! After two extremely necessary flushes, Julia joined me in the shower.

"Make sure you get my asterisk really clean, bub," she said. "I have always wanted to play the submissive. Betty Paige is my favorite actress, I admire her work."

"So, the whole thing was a put on?" I asked.

"You betcha! There's nothing dangerous about the basement, I have to go down there all the time to fetch things for the kitchen."

"You don't play fair."

"David, I've wanted to fuck you since you got out of your car at the Court House." Julia confessed, "You have huge hands."

As if that explained anything.

"When we got up here, you were extremely reluctant to sample a roll in the hay, so to speak."

"I do like to get to know a girl before," I nodded at the bed, "I'm not totally new at this..."

"Boy Howdy! You sure aren't." She commented.

"But, my daddy raised a gentleman. I should have used a warm spoon to put that marvelous alabaster orb you dangled in my face back inside your blouse." I laughed, "you did make it hard..."

"I did all that and more," she chuckled.

" ... for me to do that," I continued, "since you hadn't brought in the silver yet."

"I could tell nearly from the first moment we got up here, I was going to have to do something different to get you between the sheets, on the table, in the alcove, on the telescope deck, against the wall, in the tub ... three times, on the stairs ... all four flights, in the easy chair ... did I miss anything? Oh, on the floor, there, there and there."

I pointed in the direction of the curtains ripped down and tossed on the settee. "Missed a spot."

"You missed one right here," pointing at her left nipple.

"I already got that."

"Didn't."

"Did!"

"Make sure!"

"This is very nice. Won't we run out of hot water?" I asked, as I scrubbed her buns ... and asterisk.

"Steam heat," she said by way of explaination. "We've never run out, not even on the weekend in the season. Oh ... Oh ... OH! You sneaky little devil," as she bent over farther. "I thought you said you were a gentleman."

"I assume we've been properly introduced." You could hear the smile in my voice a block away. "Now that the introductions are out of the way, we should see if I can strike oil."

I could ... it was a gusher.

"Do you have to go to work?" I asked as I pulled out and she collapsed on the shower floor.

"Oh. Work! Shit! Do I have to?" She gave my still active drilling rig a mean look while it was bobbing in her face. "Get that damn thing away from me. I have to go to work."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.