House - Cover

House

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 3: Julia

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3: Julia - On an exploratory road trip to the east coast I found the perfect home in New Hampshire. Now, if I could buy it I'd be happy...If I could find someone to sell it...If I could find out who owns it...and what about the fine red lines surrounding the house when it's foggy? Why do most of the old men look alike and why are the women young, buxom, blond and beautiful. But, most of all, what casts the shadows on the windows?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Mystery   Spanking   Light Bond   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Slow   Nudism  

Julia took her time showing me the features of the main room. The round hand carved calcite alabaster tub was big enough for 4 people but it was original and not one of those new fangled hot tubs. It was deep too. I really didn't expect to see it right out in the open but it was. Julia said it fed from the bottom and the water taps were on the outside.

There was an enclosed restroom with the toilet, a bidet, and a freestanding shower with translucent glass walls and two porcelain wash basins on a pedestals.

My clothes were already unpacked and placed in the freestanding closets and a bureau drawer.

"Give me your suit jacket," she said.

I demurred, and she stripped it off me. She walked next to the tub and opened a small door, held the jacket in and dropped it...

"Everything you put in here goes to the hotel laundry." She grinned, "give me your shirt."

I sighed and rolled my eyes, unbuttoned and handed it to her. She tossed it in the chute.

She snapped her fingers and pointed at my shoes. I took those off and she put them in a different door and pressed an ornate button above the door. The shoes dropped from sight.

"They'll be in here in the morning cleaned and polished. We've already done the rest of your shoes and they're back in your shoe bag in the closet. Sox please."

She got those and dropped them with the rest. "Trousers."

I balked, she wrestled me to the bed and stripped me of them. Down the chute with them.

"Oh cute. Boxers with hearts," she said. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

I stood my ground. "No, a mother who wants to keep me single."

"Oh ... good." She tuned her back to me, "Zip please."

"Just what do you have in mind?" I protested.

"I want two things ... a bath in that marvelous tub, first." She stuck her tongue out at me and said, "and a ride on the magical baseball bat you're hiding in your love boxers. ZIP!"

'"Look." I took her hand and sat on the edge of the bed. "Sit!" I ordered, much more forcefully than I intended.

She sat ... sort of. Very quickly, like she was used to the command, she knelt at my feet ... shoulders back, head up but eyes downcast. Her knees were spread as far apart as the dress would allow, and she put her hands behind the small of her back. If she had had four feet I would have known her for a puppy.

I lifted her chin, made eye contact, and asked, "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

She flinched, jerked her head back and instantly put her head on my feet, her bottom thrust up.

"Please. I must serve you."

"Do I have a choice?"

"If I do not please you, one of the other girls will take my place and I'll be sent to the basement. I don't want to go to the basement."

I gave a heavy sigh, "tell me what you must do to please me."

She looked up at me like I might be crazy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.